[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thats the last fucking time I listen to /tv/. I never saw the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Thats the last fucking time I listen to /tv/. I never saw the anime but this movie was fucking awesome. I dont see how anyone could go see this movie and hate it unless they are a huge weeb who cant handle adaptations.
>>
File: gits.jpg (353KB, 1280x1280px)
gits.jpg
353KB, 1280x1280px
>>82089061
fuck you
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
>it's an angry rant episode
>>
>>82089061
does she get blacked?
>>
The action and visuals were pretty good
The entire story, all the dialogue and every character was complete fucking trash. I didn't give a shit about anything or anyone in it.
>>
>>82089061

You're wrong, and that's okay.
>>
The source is overrated
>>
File: 1492726149768.webm (103KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
1492726149768.webm
103KB, 720x304px
>>
It was trash.

Gas yourself.
>>
>>82089061
I enjoyed it but it's a shit adaptation.

A visually stunning mess.
>>
>>82090319
not an argument
>>
>>82089696
>>82090458
I keep hearing "it was bad but it looked great" or something to that effect, but I need to know was it a good kind of bad in a way that's potentially charming like Speed Racer, which looked fucking awesome, or a really bad kind of bad where you feel like you've been insulted or something?
>>
>>82091059
It was just bad bad. I didn't feel insulted, though. It was just like they made all the environments and sets and costumes and then wrote the script at the last minute. No one has any depth, none of the relationships between characters matter or feel natural, no one has any believable motivation, it's just pointless. I could have watched it muted and it would have felt the exact same
>>
>>82089061
>Thats the last fucking time I listen to /tv/. I never saw the anime but this movie was fucking awful. I dont see how anyone could go see this movie unless they are a huge weeb.
ftfy mr shillington.
>>
>>82089061
I liked it too....I thought he love story was a bit much and the whole theme of an alter identity was also overplayed...but it was a good movie
>>
>>82091059
as pretty as Speed Racer, but overall Speed Racer is actually a better written movie. And that's weird because it's written by two faggots that don't know who or what the fuck they are.
>>
>>82089061
The original was overrated and no one really liked this, something must be wrong with you greatly
>>
I liked some of it, but disliked a lot
The whole hollywood reveal was fucking terrible though. also the fact that she was a jap and put into a white body is fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1491163845638.jpg (105KB, 580x726px) Image search: [Google]
1491163845638.jpg
105KB, 580x726px
>>82089061
I liked it too. It fulfilled its promise.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.