[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick tock Hollywood, your time has almost elapsed. Your stagnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: high test yellowboi.jpg (1MB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
high test yellowboi.jpg
1MB, 1500x938px
Tick tock Hollywood, your time has almost elapsed. Your stagnant ideas and rampant propaganda has crushed you and the death of western entertainment is upon you. Eastern cinema rises and will take your money and your viewers and grind you into dust and the conniving sheep will flock like rats on a sinking ship as they drown, sunk by the rising glory of eastern cinema. Too late, you'll change your ways, when the little spreadsheets that show the dollars that govern your lives read zero will you desperately try to gain back what they have lost through their own ineptitude. But it will be too late. No one will answer their call. But no one will be left watching to see.
The sun is rising in the east.
>>
Hella f*cking epic
>>
File: literally china.jpg (64KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
literally china.jpg
64KB, 964x643px
>>82083319
MODERN DAY CHINKS ARE THE BIGGEST SHIT EATING PLEBS ON THE PLANET

LOCUST SWARM WITH AN ABSOLUTE VOID OF CULTURE, WHOLE PLACE SHOULD BE NUKED WITH NO REMORSE
>>
>>82083483
I wanna move to China
>>
>>82083483
You forgot to mention that they eat cats and dogs, thereby breaking Rule Zero
>>
>>82083319
>hollywood is full of propoganda destroying capitalism
>so communist china are obviously the redpilled good guys of cinema that will save western culture
>>
I don't want to watch a load of slanty eyed gooks, no one does.
>>
>>82083668
You wont have to when we take over and kill you off or enslave you whiteboi.
While the west is falling apart, the eastern sun rises over the horizon.
>>
>>82083824
>nearly every American household has one or more guns with trigger-happy Murricans just praying for a chance to use them
>this Chinese idiot actually thinks that any country has even a remotely-successful chance of invading the U.S.

Stop being an idiot tripfag and pull your head out of your arse, son. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 0.jpg (104KB, 490x636px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
104KB, 490x636px
>>82083620
>china
>communist
>>
>>82083932
Who is gonna defend you?
Bill Nye?

LMFAO
>>
>>82083319
herrow prease
chinese penis is sooo small
>>
File: tumblr_mj530dOZ7M1qzr8nao1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj530dOZ7M1qzr8nao1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x660px
>>82083932
>>invasion fantasies

oh amerikuks. never change.
>pictured: ops wet dream

is this because your whold country is on stolen land?
>>
>>82084236
There's a black guy, a Chinese guy and a White guy sitting at a bar, talking about what they like about women.
The black guy says, I like women with a big ass.
The Chinese guy says, I like women with big tits.
They look over at the White guy and say what about you?
The white guy says, "huh? I was just thinking about how big your guys' dicks are."
>>
>>82084331
>muh stolen land
Don't you butthurt foreigners have anything new? Sorry we're not cucks I guess. Jesus.
>>
>>82083483
>GUTTER FUCKIN OIL
>>
>>82083932
>implying there will be any households left after the initial air raids
>>
I remember when you made this exact same thread earlier and it got like 3 replies before dying.
Try again in a couple of hours """"killkid"""" I reckon you could break 20 replies
>>
File: ChinksStink.jpg (193KB, 1217x878px) Image search: [Google]
ChinksStink.jpg
193KB, 1217x878px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.