[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Transformers came out a decade ago >yfw this was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Optimus.webm (2MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus.webm
2MB, 1280x533px
>yfw Transformers came out a decade ago
>yfw this was a semi respectable franchise in the beginning
>yfw people actually like Shia Lecuck a decade ago
>yfw people though Megan Fox was a 10/10 a decade ago
>yfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHyaVvekWek
>>
>>82079586
I miss 2007 SO MUCH!
>>
>Transformers
>semi respectable

no
>>
File: megatronhead.jpg (64KB, 550x324px) Image search: [Google]
megatronhead.jpg
64KB, 550x324px
If you were a child it was semi-respectable. If you were an adult it was a soul-crushingly depressing point of no return for movies reaching unprecedented levels of excess and stupidity
>>
How fucking deep was that pool?!?!?!?!??!?!
>>
>>82079586
>yfw this was a semi respectable franchise in the beginning

I don't remember this at all?
>>
>>82079586
>2007 me never understood what was wrong with Shia Lecuck's character
>2017 me is Shia Lecuck's character
>>
>>82079586
So that girl in the start of the trailer is probably legal and hot now
>>
>>82079784
>>82079901
>>82079973
If you're not a complete /co/ nerd yes it was a semi respectable franchise. The 1st movie is the only one I can still stomach. Yeah maybe the dialogue wasn't the best but the Music and VFX were pretty great.
>>
File: id2.jpg (31KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
id2.jpg
31KB, 768x432px
>>82080050
It has some nice shots and effects work, and Megan Fox was pure dickbait, but anyone with a brain at the time thought correctly that it was ADD garbage.
>>
When are they gonna make a movie about fucking Unicron man. Every trailer there's always something that looks somewhat like him but they never do it. Just shows that the old animated one is kino
>>
It's too bad really, the first 10 minutes of Transformers was pretty good with the Helicopter attacking the army base, if the movie followed that serious tone and literally everything else was changed it might have been good.
>>
>>82080351
As a dumb blockbuster movie it was pretty decent, not great but nowhere near as bad as the sequels
Not every director is trying to be kubrick or PTA, you have to judge something within its own context
>>
>>82079586

Yfw when the music of Reagan Kino speechs come from the first Transformer.

https://youtu.be/JDVT-8tUfiE

I never knew.
>>
The first one was teen kino. You all enjoyed it you pathetic tryhards
>>
>>82079586
>2007 was the last year before things went to shit
>>
>>82079929
Good point. That pool had to be at least 40 feet deep.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.