[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm watching this film and noticed there's an awful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

So I'm watching this film and noticed there's an awful lot of black people in the supposedly best music school in the USA. Do they actually attend highly rated music schools, or is this an unbelievable tale of fiction?
>>
Blacks get essentially free tuition in the US, I'm led to believe. Or at least heavily subsidised.

White privilege is paying for things so Black kings don't have to!
>>
File: blackpeople.jpg (12KB, 294x200px) Image search: [Google]
blackpeople.jpg
12KB, 294x200px
>>
>>82079477
idiot
>>
music school is for rich kids and people who get a free ride
>>
>>82079579
OR you could actually argue the points, so I could ignore your drivel.
>>
>>82079410
JUILLIARD WILL GIVE PREFERENCE TO A SIMILARLY QUALIFIED MINORITY OVER SOME CIS WHITE PRIVILEGE COLONIALIST SLAVER SHITLORD

WHITEBOIS ONLY CHANCE IS TO GO SUPER FLAMING GAY AND HOPE THAT STILL COUNTS FOR SOMETHING IN THE SJW PECKING ORDER

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS IN ALL LIBERAL ARTS SCHOOLS
>>
Niggers invented jazz, you idiot.
>>
whites have no rythm
>>
>>82079674
no one cares about jazz
>>
Maybe they actually attend highly rated music schools.
Especially if they knew jazz players.
>>
File: jazz.png (380KB, 1737x516px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.png
380KB, 1737x516px
Gee I just don't know OP
>>
>>82079410
have you ever been to a music school? Lots of black students couldn't get into a ivy league due to monetary constraints/academic issues so music programs provide a way out for those that excel early on. Not uncommon
>>
>>82079579
they get free ed n u no it ;)
>>
>>82079751
The school he was going to was better than any Ivy League school you're talking about.
>>
>>82079694
r they products of actual musical institutes?
>>
>>82079690
That's what the OP is asking you fucking idiot
>>
TRY ME, YOU FUCKING WEASEL
>>
>>82080068
>being this retarded

No, all of them were granted talent by a magical voodoo priestess in a Louisiana swamp.
>>
File: 1485582634152.jpg (55KB, 461x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485582634152.jpg
55KB, 461x499px
>>82080046
FOR THAT PROGRAM YES, NOT OVERALL THOUGH

THE MOST DIVERSE EVER IVY APPLICANT SHOULD SHOW UP TO THE INTERVIEW UNIRONICALLY WEARING A DRUMPF HAT AND SECRETLY FILM THE REACTIONS
>>
>>82080165
Right. So a poor nigger was a common occurrance in the highly rated music institutes in the 30's to 50's? Or what are you trying to convey with those old jazz musicicians?
>>
>>82079694
so diverse
>>
A combination of reduced tuition fees, affirmative action in selection, free scholarships, bursaries, and grants, and reimbursement for school supplies and textbooks, welfare and food stamps, means that any African American with an F average and a 0/0 SAT score can get up to a Post Doctorate degree at the top Ivy League school for completely free, paying no school expenses or living costs whatsoever, and even receiving a sizeable income with no work.
>>
>>82080294
Black people are really good at Jazz, therefore it would be normal for them to be in a music school. I don't know why you can't connect the dots you fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>82080707
>blacks
>normal for them to be in school
choose one regardless of their jazz music

they've also been good singing blues but you don't see too many doctorates of blues music, do you?
>>
Most black people at Juilliard are in the dance or drama departments. The music school is at least 65% asian.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.