[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for femanons that I need answering since I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4821.jpg (322KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4821.jpg
322KB, 2000x1333px
I have a question for femanons that I need answering since I'm a stupid kissless virgin, is it normal decision for a girl to go to a party at the house of a guy who sexually assaulted her and raped her friend?
>>
>137 posts and 19 image replies omitted.

what is it about this show that ignites so much discussion
>>
>>82072312
90% of the replies are all "go back to red it" or "age b&"
>>
>>82072288
Your question sounds dumb and al over the place, watch the show and ask again, I don't want to offend you but just from that op it seems like you haven't been paying attention
>>
>>82072288
You do if you are a miserable histrionic cunt.
>>
>>82072288
>is it normal decision for a girl to go to a party at the house of a guy who sexually assaulted her and raped her friend
Absolutely
It was the siren call of the party. Remember that parties are magical places where it feels like anything could happen, and even though that most of the time that means getting raped it provides free drugs, booze, and attention.
>>
>>82072377
all forgeting to sage
>>
>>82073187
Eh, no absolutely not normal. At least not here in Scandinavia. Not sure where you're from. Sounds like a really bad idea going to the house of a rapist.
>>
>>82072288
She looks a little like prime Hershlag.
>>
>>82072288
Not a femanon either, but I think being an outcast is unfathomable to many women, and they will frequently force themselves through social hoops just to secure status, or at least to avoid being rejected.
>>
>>82073580
saging is so 2008
>>
>>82073786
Is this real?
>>
>>82073786
>Scandinavia
>house of the rapist

Well duh, no one goes to migrant camps for parties.
>>
File: niceguy.png (438KB, 485x447px) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.png
438KB, 485x447px
>>82072288
>"p-p-pplease talk to me f-femanons, nobody ever kissd me or my lil peeddypeepee peeder, teehee i'm so b-bashful tee hee *blush* s-so kissless"

You're a faggot. Regards, "femanon."
>>
>>82073786
>Scandinavia
>where the government assigns a rapist to your house so that you don't have to go anywhere
>>
>>82072288
>is it normal decision for a girl to go to a party at the house of a guy who sexually assaulted her and raped her friend?

Obviously not, but Hannah was never meant to be perfect. People irl make dumbass decisions, just like she did.

People irl also kill themselves without telling others how depressed they are.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.