[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This picture say it all. No more speculation. No need for a trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: knowweallknowthestorypicture.jpg (150KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
knowweallknowthestorypicture.jpg
150KB, 750x1200px
This picture say it all. No more speculation. No need for a trailer that are trying to trick us.
>>
I don't know what to think of the fact that they spoiler the twist in the cover.

I mean, just look the lightsaber. It turns from blue to red.
>>
>>82073399
normies won't give a shit. they'll be amazed by the big tweeeest.
rey turning bad and kylo going light side is literally the only thing that could save this trilogy. so i am really hoping that it's actually going to happen.
>>
>disney
>le twist
haha I don't think so
>>
>>82074027
Yeah, except we all know it won't. There's no chance of disney spoiling their mary sue poster girl and making an ugly white guy the new hero. Kylo will go light side but not until the third movie and he'll die straight away after.
>>
File: IMG_2121.jpg (182KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.jpg
182KB, 960x960px
follow @THEREVIEWSCREW for more content. I am the next Plinkett. FACT!!!!
>>
>>82074027
Fucking this.
If they have the balls and end up doing it, i will retract every bad thing i said about the first film.
>>82074419
Most likely what will happen
>>
>implying Disney will turn "le strong wymen" evil and make the "fucking white mail" a good guy.

If they do it feminist will have a field day.
>>
File: ree.png (268KB, 483x490px) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
268KB, 483x490px
>>82074465
Mark doesn't deserve this
>>
>post yfw Rey Sue uses both the light and dark side of the force to defeat the Sith and becomes the MOST POWERFUL JEDI/SITH/FORCE SENSITIVE in the galaxy at the end of the third film
>>
>>82074801
>MOST POWERFUL JEDI/SITH/FORCE SENSITIVE in the galaxy
Do you mean the gray Jedi?
>>
You guys still care about this gay shit? What the hell
>>
>>82074801
we the Millenial generation are here to say that the force is not binary.
>>
This picture say it all. No more speculation. No need for a trailer that are trying to trick us.
>Finn confirmed Jedi
>Rey confirmed to be Kylo Ren's alter ego
>>
>>82075030
>Rey confirmed to be Kylo Ren's alter ego

So it will be masturbation?
>>
>>82074801

can't have that, Disney needs more sequels, Star Wars X by 2021
>>
>Kylo is dark
>Luke is Grey
>Rey is the light

Manic Pixie Dream girl much?
>>
File: 1439046432318.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1439046432318.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
>>82074985
>nu star wars is sjw approved millenial shit
>old star wars was han solo shooting first
we need to go back
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.