[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it autistic to visit places from movies or TV in real life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

is it autistic to visit places from movies or TV in real life?
i am staying in new york this summer and i plan to visit the sopranos house and the bada bing, etc.
>>
Not if you're already there and New York is filled with them. My sister accidentally went to the diner from Men in Black.
>>
>>82068637
No, it's called tourism
>>
I used to live around the corner from where Bad Boy Bubby lived and have seen they alleyway to his house
>>
Nope, I would love to do that.

>>82068668
>>82068697

those are both pretty cool senpai
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>brother went to work in toronto for IBM gig
>never visited the kenny vs spenny house or goldfield's pharmacy

fuck sakes bro
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
I went to the same Denny's from Drive and Nightcrawler one night last year. Even got to sit in the same booth that Goose sat in. It was kinda cool, but I was coming back from a concert at the Fonda and was hungry, so I wasn't actively searching out for it because of those movies.
>>
>>82068697
nice, ausfag here too, i go hooning on roads from the original mad max daily.
>>
Me and a friend vsited Monroeville Mall because they were screening Dawn of the Dead inside of it. Was pretty fun, met the cast, etc.
>>
>>82068739
Did you take home a toothpick?
>>
>>82068772
Sounds like a great time, did you get to talk to any of the guys one on one
>>
>>82068637
Not really. As long as you're not traveling exclusively for that.
I know when I went to Miami it felt really cool to be on ocean drive, felt like I was in every movie ever shot there. They had the scarface car parked out front of his hotel.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.