[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comic sensation Amy Schumer riffs on sex, dating and the absurdities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Amy-Schumer-Lether-Special.jpg (54KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
Amy-Schumer-Lether-Special.jpg
54KB, 1200x650px
Comic sensation Amy Schumer riffs on sex, dating and the absurdities of fame in a bold and uncensored stand-up set at Denver's Bellco Theater.
>>
File: 1492651564650.webm (495KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
1492651564650.webm
495KB, 1280x672px
>dat sweat drip
>>
>>82065893
>hahaha i am like soo sexy and famous even though i'm disgusting! LOL
female """"humor"""""
>>
>>82065987
I am so proud of my special and grateful to all the people spreading love on line about it. I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world and so grateful for that. I am embarrassed for the “journalists” who report on trolls activities as if it’s news. It’s indicative of administration right now. Anyone who reported that “viewers aren’t happy” with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show And I want to thank them. It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I’m saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going. I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as “news” this is what the current administration wants. So this post has nothing against the trolls. I thank you trolls so much. It fills me with hope and power to see you all furiously posting so as always accuse me of whatever lies you want. Call me a whale. Call me a thief and I will continue to rise and fight and lead. I know who I am. I am strong and beautiful and will use my voice my whole time on this earth. Journalists do better it’s embarrassing. Trolls see you on the next one!
>>
>Amy shumer

Thanks, you fucking unfunny ham planet cunt, wreck up my netflix more
>>
File: vWTPzcs.jpg (274KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vWTPzcs.jpg
274KB, 675x1200px
>/tv/edditor posts this thread again passive aggressively after getting btfo by Based Schumer
>>
File: 1489115503580.jpg (318KB, 808x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489115503580.jpg
318KB, 808x1080px
>>82066016
hilarious
>>
>>82065893
>bold and uncensored stand-up set at Denver's Bellco Theater.
nothing is censored except the ratings.
>>
>>82066178
>1 star before new ratings system
>80% after new ratings system
Really makes you wink.
>>
MY PUSSY STINKS IT'S ORANGE LIKE DONALD TRUMP
>>
Who even needs comedians anymore? We already have the greatest comedian ever as the president of the United States. Everything he does is so stupid it's hilarious.
>>
Hahha, truth.
>>
>>82068009
gtfo
>>
>>82068073
YOU
>>
>>82065911
I see some gross shit posted here everyday, hell, every hour, but this one almost made me puke
>>
>>82068183
>a fat women sweating is too gross for you
Uh, what?
>>
>>82068282
well, it's not just about how fat she is, but her whole "image", I mean, what kind of smell could you imagine seeing that bit, while she spends most of her show talking about how fucking bad her vagina and other parts smell?
>>
>>82068559
I don't know, I tend to stay away from people in general so that I don't have to smell them.
>>
>>82068605
good for you you can do that
>>
>>82068689
But yeah, I don't think either of us is going to be taking a whiff of Amy Schumer any time soon, so it's a moot point.
>>
GUYS EVERYONE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUD LET A HOMELESS GUY FUCK YOU
*raises hand
THIS ONE TIME I DID ANAL AND SHIT CAME OUT
*does dance around the stage
BUT COME ON VIRGINS ARE THE WORST, RIGHT? THIS ONE VIRGIN WENT TO GO DOWN ON ME AND IMMEDIATELY THREW UP BECAUSE OF THE SMELL
>>
File: literally me2.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
literally me2.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>82068800
She's right about one thing. Virgins are the worst.
>>
>>82065893
BURRRRRP
BRAAAAAAAAP

VAGINAS AM I RIGHT LADIES?!
>>
>>82068183
Enjoy your webm girlfriend, kek.

Women do sweat, like swine if they have to.
>>
>>82066016
But you still aren't funny. For instance Paula Poundstone is funny, hilarious even. You... not so much.
>>
>>82065987
>Hahaha I've never done standup in my life, and the magnus opus of my humour is posting generic /pol/ insults
compensating beta """""humour"""""
>>
>>82065893
Is that the official image? Look at how poorly photoshoped her face is
>>
What a fat fucking sweaty pig. Honestly and no lie go watch Kevin James stand up special, he's fat, dressed in all black and sweaty too but atleast he's funny
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.