[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't everybody in the Star Trek universe 6'0"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: star trek.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
star trek.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Why isn't everybody in the Star Trek universe 6'0" or taller? Aesthetics aside, you would think they'd see the utility in a larger height.
>>
>>82061869

How would it be useful to be taller when you're constantly in closed spaced with limited food supplies
>>
>>82062167
The food supplies aren't limited, they have food synthesizers and replicators.
>>
>>82062257

They are limited by power supply, converting energy to matter is pretty expensive thats why they have rations
>>
>>82062363
They have dilithium crystals and fusion reactors to create enough energy to put an entire ship into warp at the drop of a hat and can get closer to stars than we are to the sun for near infinite energy, try again.
>>
>>82062363
They only have rations on Voyager, and even there it's a joke.

They're always "running" "low", but somehow there's never an episode where they actually run out. You never once see somebody skip a meal, never once hear an empty stomach growl, never once watch the characters acknowledge their own mortality while facing the issue of diminishing supplies. Not even one single episode where the rations are all gone.

Fucking Voyager.
>>
>>82061869
Is Star Trek TNG worth watching?

I'll be honest I've never bothered watching any form of Star Trek television show, but from what I've seen TNG looks pretty good all the way through.
>>
>>82065593
Yes, but the general consensus is that TNG seasons 1-2 are much weaker than TNG seasons 3-7.
>>
>>82065629
Cheers anon, i'm actually 9 episodes into the first season, there is some good episodes so far, some are actually quite shit.

Like any episode where Wesley just is a walking deus ex machina solution to the plot that the adults can't figure out yet he comes out of nowhere to figure out just at the right moment.

I fucking hate Wesley already.

Not to mention the 7th episode about justice where they just completely break the Prime Directive for some half ass philosophical point about rules and justice and letting Wesley get away scot free from punishment.

I like Worf though. Worf is cool.
>>
>>82065937
Worf is a bitch

Literally every other klingon, even half klingons are tougher than him
>>
>>82065999
Probably true, but since I've never watched Star Trek he's the first and only Klingon I've seen thus far in a tv series.
>>
>>82065999
>Worf is a bitch
Only in TNG.
>>
>>82066040
and DS9 but everyones a wimp in DS9 from the captain down. Kirk had the most physicality but even picard shoots a phaser and takes a knife like a boss.

basically fuck Rick Berman
>>
File: she's a big gal.jpg (91KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
she's a big gal.jpg
91KB, 694x530px
>>82061869
Ha, imagine if you were under 6' and lived in the Star Trek universe and met a 6' woman like Dax.

Imagine if you made a tricky recalibration on the sensor array to map anomalies in the Denorios belt and she was so happy that she swooped in to hug you and wrapped her arms over your shoulders and gently patted you on the head and called you her little engineer and giggled ha ha as she tilted your face down and kissed you on the forehead.

Imagine if you went to get drinks in Quark's Bar after your shift but there were no seats left so she pulled you onto her lap which was soft and warm and she wrapped her arms around you as she nuzzled her head against yours but then when you tried discussing tomorrow's duty roster with your mates she kept interrupting by squeezing your love handles and giving you tickling jabs and she cracked up ha ha ha at your nervous squeals.

Imagine if you were walking the Promenade and she asked you to kiss her but she tilted her head back and your lips couldn't reach so she laughed ha ha so you stood on your tiptoes but she stood on tiptoes too so you still couldn't reach her so she laughed harder ha ha ha and she pushed you jokingly but you were off balance and surprised by her strength so you fell down and she started apologizing and got on the ground with you and started kissing your scrapes and bruises to make you feel better and she pulled you back up and even tried pulling you onto her back to carry you to her quarters on the Habitat ring and you thought you would be too heavy for her but you weren't.

Imagine if you spilled plasma coolant on your uniform and she got a crazy idea for you to try one of hers before replicating a new one so she took your uniform off and she dressed you in her top but then she fell on top of you while struggling to contain her laughter ha ha ha as her panties and pants kept falling off because they were too large for you and she thought it was cute.

Ignore me, just posting for amusement ha ha.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.