[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I autistic or something because I cannot understand this joke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: michael.png (928KB, 954x562px) Image search: [Google]
michael.png
928KB, 954x562px
Am I autistic or something because I cannot understand this joke.

Basically Michael is being a clingy asshole hounding Jan for a reason as to why she doesn't want to see him.

She basically says "you're obnoxious, rude, and stupid and inconsiderate." Then randomly, like she never said any of that says "You're a great guy, you helped me in a tough time and cried with me" etc. and that she isnt in a time in her life where she could be in a relationship.

I dont get it, did she say that because she knew it would make him leave her alon? Is a commentary on Women not knowing what they want or something???
>>
>>82057498
she said that because she didn't want to let the conversation end on a negative note. The "my looks" thing is just a joke about how egocentric Michael is about himself and his appearance
>>
>>82057688
Im not wondering about the "looks" part, was just really confused by the flow and train of Jan's thought
>>
mommy
>>
>>82057811
she feels bad for going so over the top to shit on him, even though that's the only way he'll get the point

so she throws in that last part to throw him a bone that he's not all bad, and he latches on to that and ignores everything prior
>>
>>82057993
Yeah that makes sense. The way she transitioned to the second part I guess just wasnt obvious enough for me haha, and I'm usually a much bigger fan of the subtler approach to writing
>>
Jan is insane.
>>
>>82058288
Only on season 2 now, and she did seem like the most normal one at first but maybe this scene makes her seem insane, probably gets worse
>>
File: 1492659839835.jpg (281KB, 960x736px) Image search: [Google]
1492659839835.jpg
281KB, 960x736px
>>82059885
>Only on season 2 now

enjoy it, season 2 is the best season of the office

it starts to get noticeably worse and tv-showey around season 4, then don't even bother after michael leaves in season 7
>>
>>82060440
I'm curious as to how the show will be handled without him. also who is that semen demon
>>
>>82060555
michael was the only thing preventing the show from turning into a 100% sitcom

then once he left he was painfully obvious how the formula had ruined the show
>>
>>82060440
I still kind of liked it past when Michael left. I just really don't like the last season. Andy got back from that boat trip and miraculously turned into an asshole despite him being such a nicer guy before. He wasn't even that much of an asshole before the anger management. Jim, Pam, Angela, and Dwight also get fucking weird. Then the show tries to wrap it up for Dwight's wedding and everyone is happy and everything is fucking weird. Michael also pissed me off with how he shows up to it and says four words and that's it. It's all fucking weird.

>>82060555
As much better as it is with Michael, the ending of Michael's Last Dundies is probably my favorite moment of the show.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.