[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So seeing a lot of people here complaining about "sanct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: t6b824a_StanFacepalm.jpg (13KB, 458x324px) Image search: [Google]
t6b824a_StanFacepalm.jpg
13KB, 458x324px
So seeing a lot of people here complaining about "sanctimonious liberal opinion," I can't help but wonder why nobody is complaining about the sanctimonious conservative opinion, nor sanctimonious libertarian opinion that's on the interwebs as well as TV. And I'm going by this article here.

observer.com/2017/04/why-4chan-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

Seems rather hypocritical to be only outraged by one set, but alright with the other, unless of course you guys are mostly conservatives and libertarians yourself. Or at least are unable to keep yourself consistent. :B
>>
I don't care about labels but anyone who supports illegal immigration and welfare should probably not be allowed to exist in the United States of America.
>>
File: 1493172592556.jpg (39KB, 599x708px) Image search: [Google]
1493172592556.jpg
39KB, 599x708px
>>82057423
>>
>>82057423
No, we have an explicit right bias and have for years. 4chan is for Trump. Go back to the site that's for you. You know the one.
>>
>>82057423
>I can't help but wonder why nobody is complaining about the sanctimonious conservative opinion, nor sanctimonious libertarian opinion that's on the interwebs as well as TV.
I can't help but wonder if you've been living under a rock. Everyone is complaining about everything, all the time. That is literally what the Internet is. That is what humanity is. Complaining, and masturbating. Enjoy it
>>
I'm a moderate libertarian.

It's the only rational political ideology if you don't want to be poor and enslaved.
>>
>>82057612

Technically, it's going to make someone else poor and enslaved, which seems to be a theme with every political ideology.
>>
>>82057423
>:B
Get the fuck out and kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (13KB, 280x260px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
13KB, 280x260px
>>82057548

So the 4chan moderator who wrote the article lied?

That scheming rapscalian!
>>
>>82057423
>sanctimonious

We don't dislike it because it's sanctimonious, we dislike it because it's wrong.
>>
>>82058249
>it's going to make someone else poor and enslaved
nah lol

actually it would increase living standards for everyone
central banks need to be abolished
>>
>>82057423
most of us arent conservatives, dude.

You're just fucking crazy. You want to be a violent racist against whites (if not want them gone), women to be whaht every culture considers a nightmare, and absolute truth-inversion tranny shit.
>>
>>82057423
Because currently the media loves glorifying the leftist (not liberal) variety so it's ten times as annoying as the sorts that aren't. Not really hard to understand.
>>
>>82058799

lmao what? That's a strong sense of projection you're doing, son. Not to mention hastily jumping to conclusions about what I believe based on something that had nothing to do with whatever the fuck you were spouting out :D.
>>
>>82058946
yeah leftists are totally chill nowadays.

we really should be giving creationists some grief
>>
File: 26038484.jpg (107KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
26038484.jpg
107KB, 400x400px
>>82058264
>>
>>82057423
That's because liberalism is rampant within the Media and most places that aren't your contained obscure meme and imageboard circles. There's a LOT more to criticise because it's right in the public eye and there are a lot of people saying stupid shit. Don't make it look equal when you know full well the representation isn't
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.