[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me in what seems a normal class, the teacher then says suddenly:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20

File: smm.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
smm.png
8KB, 493x402px
Me in what seems a normal class, the teacher then says suddenly:

>"Hey class, we´re gonna watch a movie!"
>Normie classmates get happy
>Teacher puts on a shitty movie
>The majority of normie classmates enjoy it
>You suffer inside

I bet that happened to you to more than once; why do teachers and a lot of normies have such a bad taste?
>>
In 11th grade she put us on a Happy Madison marathon. They would say the lines when Adam Sandler said the lines as if they knew these movies by heart. At least I could bury my face in my desk. Couldn't fall asleep since the room was so tiny it bounced the loud audio off the walls. Some teachers make you take notes of movies for whatever insane reason.
>>
File: meet-the-parents.23723.jpg (244KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
meet-the-parents.23723.jpg
244KB, 1000x1500px
>>82051727
Nah, my school showed some kino flicks like pic related.
>>
>>82051956
> They would say the lines when Adam Sandler said the lines as if they knew these movies by heart.

My repects for surviving that shit

>Some teachers make you take notes of movies for whatever insane reason.

I know that feeling, pal´
>>
>>82051727
you need to be 18 to blah blach asdhaksjdahk
>>
File: grape mouth.jpg (77KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
grape mouth.jpg
77KB, 521x521px
>"Hey class, we're gonna watch a movie!"
>it's Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, or Toy Story 2 for the millionth time

What movies did kids watch in school before Pixar ruined everything?
>>
my 8th grade history teacher was based, she showed us some real kino

>John Adams
>Ken Burns' Civil War
>Glory

she was pretty hot too
>>
That's because you're a special human bean.
>>
File: Wojack Bickle.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack Bickle.png
59KB, 684x710px
>>82051727
This happened 4 times in my senior year
White House Down, My Cousin Vinny, National Treasure, and Inception. I fucking hate Inception solely for the fact that it is the most entry level "Wow ooo so deep" movie out there. Every fucking person in the class felt like they were watching a masterpiece and I just felt empty.

It's not like Film Studies are any better. We only go into the most surface level films out there, and I'm not autistic so I'm not going to shout about how vapid most of the films are. At the start of this semester, we went around and named our favorite movies, and i was trying to hide my power level so I said that mine was Enemy. Literally nobody ever heard of it, and when i tried explaining it, everyone just gave me an awkward silence until I said it had Jake Gyllenhaal in it.
>OH, HEEES IN IT? NOW I GOOTTAAA SEE IT
>>
>>82051727
No one ever actually watched the movie. I played cards with whoever sat near me.
>>82052217
October Sky and Twister.
>>
>>82052371
Enemy was not good, you're a pseud
>>
My European History teacher put on Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
It was not bad, I enjoyed it.
>>
What kind of school did you guys go to? We watched movies sometimes, but they curriculum-approved were at least nominally related to the subject we were learning. and I'm a public schoolfag
>>
>>82052423
re-read >hiding power level
It isn't my favorite movie, not even close. I thought they would be familiar with it, obviously I was wrong. Enlighten me though, what is your favorite movie?
>>
>>82052509
Same, but they only streamed shit tier movies
>>
>>82052509
I'm >>82052424 and we watched after the AP exam. The movie is obviously not educational since the teacher didn't give a fuck but it could pass as being about history if an administrator walked in for whatever reason.
>>
>>82051727
you sound like a little shit
>>
Music: School of Rock
PE: Benchwarmers
English: Whatever movie we were studying at the time
Maths: never had movies, shit subject/10
Geography: Slumdog Millionaire
History: No movies, shit teachers/10
Italian: Live action pinocchio
IT: Nightmare Before Christmas (??)
Science: Osmosis Jones
>>
>>82052549
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
>>
>>82052371
>I fucking hate Inception solely for the fact that it is the most entry level "Wow ooo so deep" movie out there. Every fucking person in the class felt like they were watching a masterpiece and I just felt empty.

Hey kid, welcome to your first "I'm so fucking superior" opinion! Don't worry, it will fade and you will come across as less of a 16 year old soon.
>>
>>82052617
I may be that to you, but you would share my feeling if you see some of the shit movies they showed me
>>
>>82051727
>normie

In what way are you abnormal, OP? Mentally, emotionally or physically? Or all three? My sympathies to the people around you, btw.
>>
>>82052371
>My Cousin Vinny

nigga, you best correct that statement.
>>
>>82052701
>My sympathis to the people around you, btw

Agree, they don´t have my sage ability to distinguish a good movie from a shit one
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
>>82051727
> yfw when your teacher puts in the first Scary Movie.

Mrs. Slate was based
>>
>>82052762

>sympathis

so intellectually below normal

>sage ability

and delusions of grandeur so also emotionally abnormal
>>
>confirmation class
>teacher is pissed off for some reason
>"APPARENTLY SOME OF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THE SACRIFICE JESUS MADE FOR US"
>have no idea wtf she is talking about
>apparently some people in the class were chewing gum while taking communion
>she puts on Passion of the Christ and fastforwards to the scourging scene and tells us we can't leave and that we have to watch what Jesus went through for us
>half the class is crying when the scene's over
>>
>>82052746
It was the only one that wasn't shit, it was just one of the movies we watched in class.

>>82052645
nice. Mine is The Deer Hunter

>>82052670
I've had that opinion ever since the movie came out son. You can only listen to so many people go
>OH WOAHG ANON, DID YOU SEE INCEPTION?? IT WAS TOTALLY BONKERS!! >Like, what was it even about? Dreams or some shit? Lmao bro, you're a movie guy, i bet you'd like it
>>
>>82052645
jesus
fucking awful movie
>>
File: 14803076619890.jpg (52KB, 456x604px) Image search: [Google]
14803076619890.jpg
52KB, 456x604px
>mfw the Jehovah's witness kid keeps us from watching any movie with something that could be perceived as magic in it
Fuck you Britney, you're predestined for Hell anyway, we just wanted to watch Hocus Pocus
>>
>>82053127

which jesus movie is awful, you vague donkey?
>>
File: 1478618471012.jpg (54KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471012.jpg
54KB, 633x758px
>>82051727

>"Hey class, we´re gonna watch a movie!"
>Normie classmates get happy
>Teacher puts on a great movie
>The majority of normie classmates hate it
>You suffer inside
>>
>>82053011
>so intelectually below normal

I disguise as someone with dislexy so normies can feel better about themselves

>and delusions of grandeur so also amotionally abnormal

Einstein was mentally abnormal, and he was one of the smartest men in the planet; Stephen Hawking was mentally and physically abnormal, and he is one of the smartest men alive, being "abnormal" doesn´t mean you are a failure, normie
>>
File: 1484054024177.jpg (37KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1484054024177.jpg
37KB, 615x615px
>>82053452
>Teacher puts on great movie
>Majority of classmates hate it
>By the end of class they've become invested and don't want to turn it off
>>
>>82053452
I fucking know that feeling
>>
>be in class
>watching some modern romeo and juliet fick
>sex scene super long
>awkward as fuk
>black guy - white girl

>I PAID FOR THIS CLASS, cause general electives meme
>>
>Physics teacher puts on American pie band camp

I don't know why he thought it was a good idea.
>>
>In highschool teacher puts on Monty Python Holy Grail.
>She asks if anyone has seen it
>Apparently I'm the only one

Guess I'm a freak
>>
My school would always play Ferris Buellers day off when the teacher was sick or otherwise not bothered to do anything. But since we only had 100minute periods and it always took time to get the VHS player ready we never saw the ending.

In other classes we watched
> The Matrix
> Once Were Warriors
> 12 Angry Men
> Paradise Road
> Romeo+Juliet
> Holes
>>
>>82052271
nigga that's like 30 hours of televison. did she actually teach you anything?
>>
File: Macbeth1971.jpg (34KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
Macbeth1971.jpg
34KB, 728x409px
>tfw your teacher put on kino
>>
I had to watch Babel 3 times in one semester

what a pile of shit that was
>>
>>82054134
Yeah, a "shit" with 5 Oscar nominations...
>>
>>82054936
>thinking the oscars aren't a big circle jerk of the most shallow superficial films masquerading as anything else
Anon I...
>>
>>82051727

>tfw convinced a teacher in gr 8 to put on Rear Window
>tfw convinced a university prof to show Thin Red Line
>>
>talking about normies on /tv/

Literally nothing but normie blockbuster movies get posted and discussed here.
What's the matter, OP? Did your teacher just so happened to put on your least favorite Fast and Furious movie? I know, the second one is the patrish choice right? How could he go with number 5 when everyone knows it's the least good of that fantastic film series
>>
>>82055090
>Thinking the most important film award doesn´t mean anything
Anon I...
>>
>>82055184
Rear Window is one of my favorite movies, the only thing that doesn't work is those three seconds with the Helicopter at the very beginning. If that was removed it would be flawless
>>
>>82055318
I don´t like the shit and the faggot saga, so I don´t know what to write about your comment
>>
>DAE SICK OF LE NORMIES?? XD

fuck off underage
>>
>>82051727
Unless you're lucky enough to have a large amount of money left to you early on, you're going to spend a large part of your life doing things you don't want to do. Learning to find happiness in even the dullest of situations is an important skill and will save you from wanting to blow your brains out when you hit 30.
>>
>>82055429
Force me!
>>
File: prepared.png (375KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
prepared.png
375KB, 785x757px
>>82051956
>tfw your also adult friends (aged 22) give you shit for not liking adam sandler
>>
>>82055319
It literally doesn't though. Why would the academys pick matter more than Cannes or AFI? It's just Hollywood sucking each other's dicks
>>
>>82053760
monty python and the holy redditor
>>
>>82051727
>omg anon you dont like (insert disney movie)
>"lol wtf dude" chad chimes in
fucking senior year of high school these fags just pretended to like disney movies to impress girls and singled me out when i voted for a different movie. i wasnt even being obnoxious about it.
>>
>>82055446
ill force it in your pink little ass
>>
File: IMG_0276.png (405KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.png
405KB, 1334x750px
>>82051727
In high school Genetics my teacher tried to make us watch Aeon Flux, but halfway through the film pic related came on screen so I convinced my black friend to go full sjw until the teacher took out the DVD and pulled the accompanying homework assignment. Ended up watching Gattaca and The Island instead. Feels good man
>>
I fucking hated this shit in high school. All the other kids would dick around on their phone or whisper amongst themselves while I had to actually sit through whatever shitty movie was on.
>>
>>82055597
Because the Oscars have a very long history (The awards are older than the Cannes festival), they do mean something
>>
>>82055674
Dat feeling when you don´t know I´m a "shit skin"
>>
>The Bridge on the River Kwai
> Zulu
> Enemy at the Gates
> Patton
>Stalingrad
My history teacher was awesome
>>
>>82052271
Was the class called "An Analysis of Ken Burn's Civil War", because that is about 10 classes dedicated to just watching
>>
>/tv/ posters are actually teenage edgelords IRL

I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>82056271
Now you know it isn´t; good luck
>>
>>82051956
>Not enjoying Little Nicky and Mr Deeds
Sad!
>>
>>82055982
They don't though. If they did than they would give the award to decent movies instead of the shallow entry level shit they spam each year. They're more concerned with celebrity culture and pretending to care about politics than what was actually the best movie. They're a circle jerk of hacks
>>
>>82056271
Nah, the OP reeks of /v/eddit
>>
>>82056413
What´s a decent movie to you? Do you think the little amount of good movies every year are Oscar tier movies? They have to choose between the few options they have, not their full fault at all
>>
>>82052217
Road to El Dorado
>>
Round The Twist
Space Jam
Antz
Waterboy
Big Daddy
My Fair Lady
Tokyo Drift
Educating Rita
X Men 2
Matrix 1,2,3
Harry Potter 1, 3
Scary Movie
Little Rascals
Finding Nemo
School of Rock
Harvie Krumpet
Planet of the Apes
Little Britain

These are all the movies/shows I remember watching at school
>>
File: 1481129612504.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1481129612504.png
55KB, 217x190px
>Took Horror Works as an elective in High School
>Got to watch horror classics and write about them for the year
I miss it
>>
>>82055435
HAHAHA, you have no idea where you are, do you?
>>
>>82056595
I don't think an award ceremony for movies should exist. Especially a hollow circle jerk like the oscars. Awards are for dogs
>>
>>82055692
Your black friend went SJW because she has.. a hand where her foot should be? Misplaced limbs are racis now
>>
>>82056614
That´s crap, let´s stay with Pixar (Except with the Cars sequel and the shit planes saga)
>>
>>82056905
Depends, I mean, there must be an Oscar award movie that you really like; there are some people who have the same though tough, Woody Allen for example, he has won multiple Oscars but he never went to take them, but, other people accept the award, are they wrong or is people like Woody who´s wrong? Why?
>>
I can't remember a lot, but the ones that stand out:

>Elementary school
The Green Mile
Jesus Christ Superstar (catholic school)

>High school
The 10 Commandments (Religion)
Spartacus (World History... I think)
Clan of the Cave Bear (World Religions)
The Life of David Gale (Law)
HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban (to kill time in Communications Tech)

>University
Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai (some East Asian studies course)
Crumb (Philosophy of Sex)
To Live (some Chinese politics course)

>College
12 Angry Men (Dispute resolution/mediation)
>>
>>82051727
why arent you normal OP
like the rest of the class
>>
>>82051727
Only when the PE teacher would put on Remember the Titans. Fuck that was boring, at least Cool Runnings was fun
>>
>>82057174
Bacause I was born this was, anon
>>
>>82057706

ah you're atrociously ugly.
kk.
but ugly people even the atrociously ugly ones can be normal, too, unless they're attention whores. are you an attention whore, OP?
>>
File: 059.jpg (18KB, 380x257px) Image search: [Google]
059.jpg
18KB, 380x257px
>World history teacher is High School gave zero fucks
>Put on Dante's Peak when we had nothing to do
>Watching the kids squirm when the Grandma dies

Kino
>>
>>82051727
Every time.
It was 90% of the time from middle to high school that one football movie where the team is de-segregated and the town hates them. Then they love them when they win games. I'm glad I forgot the name but too many scenes are ingrained in my head. Also, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Tim Burton, whatever holocaust movie came out that year, more sports movies, more Tim Burton movies.
>>
psych teacher put on A Clockwork Orange
ahhh remember the "the old in out in out" jokes at the lunchtable
>>
>>82058294

boy in dante's peak so hot
>>
we were shown eldorado
>>
We were shown The Room by Tommy Wisseau.
>>
>>82060146
if i ever got laid off as a teacher i'd just play that movie every day for as long as i had left and fail any student who didn't show up
>>
Anyone know the name of that holocaust movie they made everyone watch?
>>
File: 1493093885352.gif (535KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493093885352.gif
535KB, 320x240px
>8th grade math
>we're done with the curriculum
>"We have two movies class, Shark Tales, or Princess Bride"
>I and 5 other people have seen Princess Bride and no it kicks the shit out of Shark Tales
>Watch Shark Tales anyway because the 8th grade boys didn't want to watch something about a princess
>proceed to kick the shit out of everyone in Egyptian rat screw

feels okay
>>
>>82055692
>choosing Gattaca over anything
Please get better taste.
>>
>>82060373
have you seen aeon flux?
that movie redefines the word atrocity
>>
>>82060413
Yeah but... Gattaca though...

Aeon Flux is a bad (live action) remake
But Gattaca horrified and disgusted half our class.
>>
>>82060269

Problem Child 2
>>
>>82060285
>Egyptian ratscrew
Stahp. These memories are too happy.
>>
>>82060545

what about gattaca horrified and disgusted them? can't think of any scene that would do that.
>>
>>82060285
>>82060574
>Egyptian ratscrew

what's that?
>>
>>82060647
card game
little bit like war but with some actual agency
>>
>>82053688
It's such a great film, that. He plays not!Stiffler very well. Just generally a cool film.
>>
I'm older than all of you.
>>
>11th grade advertising class
>real teacher on maternity leave for like a month
>sub doesnt give two shits
>someone brings in Gamer
>get part way through
>sub looks up as someone is getting curb stomped
>is appalled
>makes us watch a weird duck movie
>>
>mfw I got to choose the movie

>It was Mary and Max
>>
File: 1493006351859s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1493006351859s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>82051727
I remember we had a class vote for a movie and it was either Mr. Bean or High School Musical 2

>mfw normies chose HSM
>>
>>82060808
holy shit, most normies would freak
>>
>>82060647
52 card deck, split the cards between players, players put a card one after the other in the middle of the table, when a card placed matches the card before, you slap the pile. If you hit it first, you get the card pile in the middle. You keep this up until one side has no cards left.

Also known as Begger-My-Neighbour or Snap!
>>
The only movies I watched in class that weren't a waste of time were Master and Commander, Henry V, and Lord of the Flies. Naturally, women didn't understand them.
>>
>>82060782
I'm 27, so that's scary if you are.
>>
>>82060782
Combined?
>>
My highschool had a history of sci-fi class as an elective where we read books and watched sci fi movies.

run lola run
metropolis
time machine

and a couple others i can't remember. Was a good class. As a side note I think the teacher was fired for trying to have sex with students
>>
>>82060619
I think it was the lesson itself (dead skin is floating everywhere). But seeing it personfied on screen was the straw.
For me personally I've always had this fear of bone and skin replacement. Towards the last 30 to 40 minutes I noped out and put my head down.
>>
>>82060945
Don't forget the face card rules. If someone puts a face card down then the next player has to put either a face card or an ace down or else he's out the first player wins his cards and the stack.
>>82060647
>>
>>82051727
Once in health class we watched Napoleon Dynamite and me and the boys loved it and the girls wouldn't shut up during it. So then the girls chose The Village and we got payback by ruining it for them.
>>
>>82056722
Damn, that's a lot. I remember watching:

Of Mice and Men
An Inspector Calls
To Kill a Mockingbird
Coach Carter
Dodgeball
Also, some Blackadder and Simpsons episodes
>>
>>82051727
>going to school
Who's the normie?
>childrens psych ward
>movie time part of the day
>damaged equivalent to normies always choose the same film each time they get admitted.
August Rush
Super Size Me
Shark Tale
To Save A Life
War Room
Fire Proof.

T. Damaged Anon
>>
>>82061190

was the teacher good-looking youngish guy? were the students handsome guys?
>>
>>82051727
>teacher had patrician taste and was an all-around cool guy
>super chill, only ever saw him get angry once
>used to talk with him about John Carpenter films and old sci-fi stuff when I finished my work early and was waiting for everyone else
It was a better time.
>>
>>82061641

Did the teacher know you had a crush on him?
>>
My history teacher in middle school managed to get away with showing is The Gods Must Be Crazy.
>>
>>82061675
kek
nah, I was basically extended family because my parents were old friends with his wife
Like, I was at his wedding as a two year old.
>>
>>82061550
he was a paunchy middle aged man trying to bang the girls on one of the teams he coached.

Still learned a great deal about various sci fi eras and read some great books
>>
File: life.gif (1MB, 374x200px) Image search: [Google]
life.gif
1MB, 374x200px
We watched Hot Fuzz, twas fooken gr8 m8.
>>
>>82052371
>enemy
>"Yeah I'm okay with cuckolding as long as he looks like me kind of."
>>
>>82051727

guardians of the galaxy, all the avengers films, all iron films, all thor films, all captain america films, all spider-man films

awesome smart teacher
>>
>>82061775
Robotics team?
>>
>>82062443

cheerleading team
>>
>>82053080
>the deer hunter

and you think you're so above everyone? picking one of the most famous 70s movies?
>>
Being a huge film guy was all I was really known for back in highschool but I didn't have many friends so most people always saw me as a sperg.
But I had no idea until my last year when normies started talking to me that everyone thought I was a IMDB-core faggot who watched netflix all day, instead of the entry-avantgrade stuff I usually watched back then.
Felt like shit.
>>
All I remember from primary school is the anime we watched in Japanese class
Kiki's Delivery Service and Fruit Basket

Highschool
Music: Grease
Media: Terminator 2, The Breakfast Club
English: Animal Farm, To Kill a Mocking Bird, Spirited Away, Howell's Moving Caste, more fucking ghibili, V for Vendetta
>>
>>82052217
Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast.
>>
>>82064578
Angela's Ashes? Or any other Movie based on a memoir?
>>
>>82062368
beit
>>
>>82064971

triggered (You)
>>
Be glad you didn't go to school in rural Texas. Almost every fucking teacher at the school I went to used Remember the Titans as the default movie and it annoyed the fuck out of me. It's a mediocre film, but when you see it for the twentieth time in a year, you get pissed. At least the math teacher played Rocket Boys.
>>
File: squashedhead.png (132KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
squashedhead.png
132KB, 400x333px
>Australian school
>They put on The Castle
>>
>>82053452
We watched Quo Vadis in my humanities class in college which I enjoyed quite a bit. Then the 40 year old freshman, who everybody had a boner for, decided to go around the class telling everybody how gay it was. Then I had to watch the entire Arena act while chucklefucks kept giggling and making fun of the acting.
>>
The only movies I remember seeing in school are romeo and juliet (the absolute kino modern day one), The merchant of venice (boring trash) and Zulu (the GOAT)
>>
During my senior year of high school we watched a pirated version of Big Hero 6 like a few weeks before it came out. Part of the screen was covered up with water marks and time stamps throughout the entire movie. One of the teachers ended up getting fired for it. Other than that, it was Stand and Deliver and Cinderella Man being played constantly.
>>
Our music teacher put on Amadeus, split into two sessions

Those were the days I realized I shouldn't judge movies by the one-sentence summary because it turned out to be kino
>>
>>82065529

australian boys are so handsome

>>82065904

leonardo dicaprio was so handsome back then
>>
>>82065961

STOP SAYING KINO AND OTHER HOMOSEX WORDS! WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE GAY, FAGGOT!
>>
>>82051727
>oh boy its yet another thread about teenagers thinking they are so unique compared to their surroundings
Grow up.
>>
>>82065961

>Kino
>People actually throw this term around casually

Now I remember why I fucking hate this board.
>>
>>82066006
>>82066039
>implying origins of words matter more than the current most recognized meaning
>>
>>82051727
>always put on some shitty animated movie because they are afraid most people in class wouldn't get it
>>
>>82066082

flamboyantly proclaiming your dragqueengayness do matter disgustingly
>>
>>82064833
Doesn't ring a bell
>>
>>82066186

saved by the bell zack so hot snogging mario yummmmmm
>>
>teachers showing movies instead of teaching

Now I know why so many of you believe the earth is flat and moon landing is a hoax.
>>
>>82051727
just do something else while the movie's on? also fuck off
>>
>>82065905
>One of the teachers ended up getting fired for it
Damn and I thought nobody would care if you pirate.
>>
I feel this way every time anyone would request Up at camp events. Up is only a good film for the first 20 minutes when it's the montage sequence, then it's an annoying buddy comedy about an old fart and an annoying pre teen with a shit central conflict and multiple storylines that never get completed. Everyone used to think I was such a heartless asshole, but honestly why not just watch Wall-E?
>>
>>82051727
My sophomore careers class showed Green Mile one day. I didn't see the irony in that until years later kek
>>
>>82066387

Not for showing a pirated movie. For showing a movie instead of teaching. One of the girls sent a complaint to school board because her boyfriend broke up with her because he fell in love with teacher and she found out they're in a relationship which made her mad because nobody dumps her especially not for a teacher so she sent complaint about the movie.
>>
>>82066486
Also my high school was extremely ghetto
>>
we saw Amadeus at music class.

It was great
>>
File: 1491699469041.png (228KB, 404x314px) Image search: [Google]
1491699469041.png
228KB, 404x314px
>ctrl-f Shrek
>0
What the fuck?
>last day of term
>Shrek
>Birthday party
>Shrek
>Easter Sunday
>Shrek
>Halloween
>Shrek
>Christmas eve
>Shrek
>Christmas day
>Shrek
>Boxing day
>Shrek
>New Years Day
>Shrek 2
>mfw I hear the opening bars to All Star
>>
>>82051727
Rudy. Catholic school in the 90s sucked.
>>
Highschool film & media teacher showed us 1984, so glad he did, dude was based.
>>
>>82067592

was it rape?
>>
>>82052217
Wtf
Why would you watch those in school?
What the educational value?
At least we watched Die Untergang
Which is kino as fuck
No im not german
>>
>>82066233
You okay, man?
>>
>>82067737
>Die Untergang
>No im not german
oh it shows
>>
I actually got to watch some decent films in high school.

Romeo and Juliet (1968) - English
Macbeth (1971) - English
Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) - English
La Révolution française (1989) - History
Schindlers List (1993) - History
Outbreak (1995) - Biology
Amélie (2001) - French

Other than Outbreak, I don't remember watching that much garbage.
>>
File: 1488349523466.jpg (12KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1488349523466.jpg
12KB, 320x287px
>>82051727
>teacher tries to set up dvd player
>accidentally changes channel to regular tv
>stupid infomercials shit on
>everyone laughs
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.