[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Jurassic Park: invokes a simultaneous feeling of the scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

> Jurassic Park: invokes a simultaneous feeling of the scary and uncontrollable nature of the dinosaurs/life, but also the beautiful and majestic side

> Jurassic World: Tranformers with dinosaurs. T-rex Optimus Prime and Bumblebee raptor fights megatron dinosaur.

why did they fuck it up so bad
>>
>idiotic transformer analogy

you're retarded
>>
I'm more curious as to how in the fuck Masrani/InGen got permission to try again with the dinosaur park thing after the original park disaster and the San Diego incident.
>>
I can tell just by looking at Bryce that she's ADDICTED to mother-son fantasies. I imagine a strapping young man handing her his supposed report card and telling "Mom" he got straight-As. Bryce proudly fixes it to the refrigerator with a magnet then takes her son by the hand and leads him to her bed for his reward.
>>
>>82047357
I fucking hate this place
>>
>>82047357

Projecting.
>>
>>82047221
>I'm more curious as to how in the fuck Masrani/InGen got permission to try again with the dinosaur park thing after the original park disaster and the San Diego incident.

Government lobbying. Duh.

It's a genetics corporation, they have Monsanto money.
>>
>>82047516

Still, as a zoo? I could see government lobbying producing the military experiments Hoskins wanted, but not an entertainment center.
>>
>>82047052
Stupid.

How about when she outran a T-Rex with fucking high heels on?
>>
>>82047052
Jurassic World felt like they had two scripts and then just smashed them together.

Why start off with the Parents marriage problems but then focus on the Aunt and some guy she had one date with and they didn't even like each other???

Some parts of the film were okay though. Id still give it a 6/10. Its fairly mindless entertainment.
>>
>>82047118
But he's right though, dinosaurs behave stupidly, there's a lot of action and no real sense of danger, only destruction and big animals, so the dinosaurs end up feeling like the robots in transformers.
>>
>>82047357
This
>>82047446

Stop masturbating for one second, we're talking about the movie not your stupid fantasies.
>>
>>82047052
This, that t rex in the end felt like he was the good guy dinosaur trying to save the humans. Fuck this trash.
>>
>>82048340
>Stop masturbating for one second, we're talking about the movie not your stupid fantasies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.