[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hollywood and michael bay version I am mildly impressed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TMNT-stars-talk-sequel.jpg (198KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT-stars-talk-sequel.jpg
198KB, 1200x600px
>Hollywood and michael bay version

I am mildly impressed. 2/5 for effort. Wish they would have sticked more to the original cartoon
>>
>>82046346
>>
How would you write a new reboot?
>>
>>82047106
Just closer to the comics I guess. Might not gather as much crowd, who knows though
>>
>>82046540
>>
>>82048772
and more dark
>>
>>82048772
I think the 1st movie should be about Stockman and his Mousers vs tmnt (Shredder funds his project but will not be fought till another movie
>>
>>82046346
fuck that go with the actual good versions like idw or the 2003 version
>>
>>82046346
i really liked the second one. its a shame they didnt do that good with the first one, other wise people probably wouldve given the sequel a better chance.

The only small thing i kinda wish they did with the reboot was to base it like early 90s, for the nostalgic feel, and atmosphere, and it just fits better with the turtles
>>
>>82050206
>82050206
Also each movie would focus on a turtle
1st would be Donnie (he idolized Stockman growing up and can't believe that someone would use their interlect for evil)
The 2nd movie would be more action-heavy and focus on Raph and Casey vs the Purple Dragon gang and Hun (like in Bodycount)
Leo, Don, and Mike would fight against Karai and Shredder would discover who they are

3rd Movie would be tmnt vs Shredder and they lose until Splinter beats Shredder to a pulp

4th- With Shredder body beyond repair he accepts Krang's mutagen to heal him in exchange for gathering energy to bring the Technadrome from the Earth Core.

What do you think?
>>
>>82050853
No one likes my ideas?
>>
>>82046346
The first movie was awful. The sequel was fun though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.