[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE BUGS LMAO http://www.thewrap.com/seth-rogen-b illy-e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: C-SCu3QUQAAE2_3.jpg (42KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
C-SCu3QUQAAE2_3.jpg
42KB, 618x412px
DUDE

BUGS

LMAO

http://www.thewrap.com/seth-rogen-billy-eichner-play-pumbaa-timon-lion-king-exclusive/
>>
>>82045616
>live action remake of an animated movie
>the animals are going to end up animated anyways so who gives a shit
What is the point?
>>
>>82047061
BILLION
DOLLARS
>>
>>82045616
>No Nathan Lane

what the FUCK. Why? WHY. I understand ousting Matthew "Murder in my Stick Shift" Brodrick. But Both Timon and Pumba's voice are iconic.
>>
>>82045616
How is this going to work? There are no human characters so what's the point of making it "live action"
>>
>>82045616
DUDE FREE ADVERTISING LMAO

DUDE HE DOES IT FOR FREE LMAO

FOR

FREE

LMAO
>>
>>82045616
i really dont want to see these two hairy guys rooting around the dirt naked
>>
>>82047978
Full-on Photorealistic CG like the Jungle Book, but calling it "live action" is more comprehensible to normies.
>>
>>82045616
Oh boy I can't wait for all those subtle weeeeeeeeed jokes and innuendoes
>>
>>82045616
>Live action Beauty and the Beast did ridiculously well even though pretty much everybody agreed it was uninspired shit
>Live action Lion King being planned
>Live action Mulan being planned
>Live action Aladdin in the works, genie possibly voiced by Will Smith

What in the literal fuck.
>>
>>82048222
see >>82047273
>>
>>82048222
I really hope Jungle Cruise is a smash so cartoon remakeshit can end and the age of Parkkino can begin and we don't have to see as much "Let's shoehorn cartoons and capeshit into these park original content rides" crap.
>>
>>82048222
Nah, everyone who isn't a published critic or 4chan poster thinks beauty and the beast was made by the hand of god. Disney has already mastered making movies that are immune to criticism
>>
File: 1493163592908.jpg (138KB, 430x347px) Image search: [Google]
1493163592908.jpg
138KB, 430x347px
ZOON??? NOZOON.... SOONLIKE FLIPFLOP PADYWHACK N A HITLUR ZOON!!!

HAHAHAHA

WONALD MRUMP!!!
>>
>>82048444
>They're doing a Jungle Cruise movie
Huh.

The park stuff was already tried it can either be a one-off flick that's pretty okay and relatively forgotten (Haunted Mansion) or becoming its own cinematic universe (Pirates of the Caribbean). I could really only see a Jungle Cruise flick doing the former.
>>
>>82048699
Imagineering has been doing a lot to link their attractions recently.

Over the last few years, they've been pushing a shared universe concept based around a group called the Society of Explorers and Adventurers, which started out as part of Tokyo DisneySea and their version of Tower of Terror, which had a story about a robber baron explorer that met his end from a cursed idol he stole in Africa.

Currently, SEA is connected to stuff like the Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion (brother of the Tokyo Tower guy married the new axe murderess bride), Hong Kong's Mystic Manor, Typhoon Lagoon and even the Indiana Jones franchise.

One could definitely build a "Imagineering Cinematic Universe" around something like that.
>>
>PUMBAA I'M VERY VERY LOUD AND I'M A MEERKAT MORE LIKE A QUEERCAT BECAUSE THAT'S MY ROUTINE
>dude, we're in the weeds hurhurhurhur
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.