[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's weird knowing that people like him actually exist and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: American-Pyscho-Patrick-Bateman.jpg (51KB, 640x273px) Image search: [Google]
American-Pyscho-Patrick-Bateman.jpg
51KB, 640x273px
It's weird knowing that people like him actually exist and that you've probably interacted with some of them once or so in your life.
>>
>>82044111
I have met some people who i suspect of being borderline psycho's but most were weemin and none were as handsome as he is.
>>
That's why I like non-supernatural horror movies. It could "theoretically" happen in real life.
>>
I'm NEET and I can't leave my house
>>
>>82045307
It happens constantly what the fuck are you on?
Even been to Chicago or middle east?
>>
>>82044111
I know them. I used to do tax law, which is the field of mergers and acquisitions.

And my former boss literally has Scarface and Godfather posters in his meeting room where he receives his clients lol.
>>
>>82045394
Your boss sounds like a hoot.
>>
File: IMG_8658.jpg (121KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8658.jpg
121KB, 608x800px
>>82045331
I can leave my house but it's hard for me to talk to people when it's not in Yotsuba B
>>
>>82044111
growing up in the ghetto, I knew a lot of ultra-violent psychos, they didnt have penchant for valentino suits or oliver people's glasses but still absolutely sociopathic
>>
It's practically a requirement in their business. I don't think an average guy could ever become a CEO and even if he did, he wouldn't last long .
>>
>>82045419
Most people are pretty fun when you get to meet them. That goes for every field.

But in international taxes your business is being as creative with the law as you can, without technically doing anything wrong. But often when you push the boundaries nobody knows if you are doing something wrong or not. What the law says doesn't stroke with reality. And what the IRS says is just an opinion. So you get lots of guys with big ego's who think they are some kind of master minds for outsmarting the law.

Of course this leads to countless law suits.
>>
Nah, psycho's like him are very rare. Even ones that are "shallow" and have little empathy (mostly due to being spoiled or being raised like shit by irresponsible parents/not socializing their children) aren't as fucked as he is
>>
File: 1491918216333.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1491918216333.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>82045483
>>82045942
But I though lawsuits where peoples way of making quick cash for bullshit mishaps?
>>
>>82044111
I've talked to someone who gets dubs?
Also checked
>>
>>82045980
its more common than you think. around 1% of humans have anti-social personality disorder.
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (146KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.jpg
146KB, 814x814px
>>82044111
>>
File: 1485998569285.jpg (33KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485998569285.jpg
33KB, 800x472px
>>82044111
>>
>>82046172
No, this is a proper get rich scheme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_trader_fraud

>According to the BBC, "So-called 'missing trader' or 'carousel' fraud is estimated to cost European governments up to £170bn a year – twice the European Union's annual budget
>>
>>82046218
But very few people with ASPD are serial killers. The FBI says there are around 50 serial killers active in the entire US at any one time. If 1% of the US' roughly 320,000,000 population are psychopaths, and 50 of them are serial killers, then that's about 0.02% of all psychopaths being serial killers. So yeah Bateman is a rare breed.
>>
>>82046428
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_trader_fraud
That looks pretty cool.
>>82046428
This is why math is awesome.
Proving serial killers are not a problem.
>>
I'm one of them, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>82046639
Wikipedia actually describes a primitive version of it. You actually have a chain of companies selling each other stuff cross borders. And they are all asking their VAT back without paying anything. If you're with 8 parties for example you can take one box of microprocessors (or something else expensive) and sell it to each other a hundred times, while asking your VAT back. You don't even need to do with physical goods, but you can also for example do it with rights. On paper you sell each other the rights to something, but reality nothing happens. And then you need to get the fuck out before the IRS gets you.

If you ask a bum to start a company and become CEO for a couple hundred dollars, then you even have a nice straw man to fall for you.
>>
>>82046868
Thats some fucking DIO bolical shit but I like it.
How do you not get traced? assuming the IRS is actually good at their job.
You basically take a document sell it while asking for a VAT...what does that do?
>>
>>82047752
The trick is a company can ask the money they paid in VAT back from the government throughout the year. While you pay VAT at the end of the year. And that should even each other out. Unless the money disappears somewhere between those two periods. How much money you make depends on how much you can artificially inflate the numbers without drawing too much attention.

The problem is capacity. The government doesn't have the capacity to keep check of all the transactions that happen in an entire nation.

But there are many of such frauds where you can get rich without making a real victim (except the government).
>>
>>82045394
is he 13 or a nigger?
>>
>>82046338
>stealing form the government
meh. fuck taxes. i hope the whole world burns.
>>
>>82047942
So how low of the "bottom" dollar can I go?
This seems like a horrible idea with back tracks and crime never works with a trail.
>>
>>82047942
Oh no not the poor government
>>
>>82048665
There are a lot of ways to shift responsibility around. But even if you get caught, depending on where you get caught the punishment probably won't fit the crime.

For example in the UK:
>guy goes to jail for 10 years for 330 million
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-15699512

>3,5 years for 1 million dollars
http://www.independent.ie/regionals/argus/news/fatherofthree-jailed-for-involvement-in-vat-carousel-scam-31244012.html

>5 years in the Czech republic or 8 years in Italy for 222 million
http://praguemonitor.com/2016/06/30/italian-czechs-convicted-extensive-carousel-frauds
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.