[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suddenly a window opens on your screen >it's Pennywise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pennywise it.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pennywise it.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>suddenly a window opens on your screen
>it's Pennywise looking at you, smiling wide
>your mouse and keyboard don't react and pulling the plug wouldn't do anything
>"hello there anon! do you want to meet your waifu? see the films you always wanted to see? you'd like that, wouldn't you? ha! of course you would! come with me and you will get all that and more. just reach into the window and I'll take you to this wonderful place."

What Pennywise doesn't know is that you know about him and his schtick. What do you do?
>>
>>82041650

bust a fat nut on his face
>>
>>82041796
honestly this
>>
File: BALLOONS.png (186KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
BALLOONS.png
186KB, 480x335px
I ask him where the annoying circus music is coming from and if he's ever going to try actually hurting me
>>
File: 1486853316155.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1486853316155.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
>Close the laptop screen
>>
ask him if hes a big guy for me.
>>
>believe my computer is now completely infested with rape demons with a fetish for clowns

>sip whiskey while pennywise deals with that
>>
if it means a chance of seeing the original cut of Greed, i'm going with the clown
>>
>>82041650
I'd ask him why he saw fit to be a character created by one of the dullest authors in history. Seriously each 'novel' following some mild mannered writer and his pals in Midwestern America as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the books only consistency has been their lack of excitement and ineffective use of pacing, all to make horror un-horrifying, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when King vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the IT miniseries; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books. The Stephen King books might be anti-Christian (or not), but they're certainly the anti-James Bond novels in their refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the show was good though
"No!"
The directing was dreadful; the acting was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, a balloon would appear in the scene.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a balloon appeared. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. King's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of IT by the same J.K Rowling. She wrote something to the effect of, "If these guys are reading Stephen King now, they probably grew up reading Harry Potter." And she was quite right. She was not being ironic. When you read Stephen King, you have literally come straight from "Harry Potter".
>>
>>82042035
I'm not feeling it, senpai. 2/10. Stick to Harry Potter threads.
>>
In the book whenever one of the kids didn't show fear, even for just a second, IT recoiled and was taken aback. Like when Richie was scared to his bones and panicky but still somehow managed to let loose a funny oneliner, IT was kinda... hurt? Knowing that makes it really easy.

>put on a fake smile, say sure and reach into screen
>he grabs my arm and his face turns into monster clown mode as he roarlaughs
>I reach into the screen with my other arm and grab his grabbing arm
>"your games don't work on me Pennywise. you are mine now bitch"
he'd be disturbed and maybe even distressed not only by me not showing fear but also knowing his name
>pull him towards me and bash my head into face
>pummel him with my fists while I insult him and his faggy outfit and his retarded tricks
>he gets weaker and weaker and after some time I just completely slip into my screen where knock him down and kneel above him, pushing my thumbs into my eyes
>"you didn't expect this turn of evens, did you bob?" I say as I push my thumbs deep into his brain and pull outward, trying to split his head
>his head cracks open but since he can't die he's still fully there and panicky
>I roll him over on his stomach and rip his clown suit off his ass
>"just so you know, I'm going in dry"
>I assrape Pennywise as he tries to assume every possible form to scare me but his tricks leave me cold
>I fill his asshole with my cum and tell him to fuck off unless he wants another round
>he hurries away in shock and shame
>"see you in 27 years bozo!"
>>
Recite the Bene gessarit litany against fear.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.