[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this masterpiece right after Clue (1985) and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Just finished this masterpiece right after Clue (1985) and I just gotta ask do you know any other mystery murder commedy? Also 70/80's appreciation thread.
>>
I don't get it. I loved Clue, but I could barely sit through this. It was just awful.
>>
>>82035971
The chinese detective made me laugh every time he said one of his "proverbs".
>>
>>82036060
Holy shit. My girlfriend and I were joking about what sort of person could possibly find that funny. So what's your deal?
>>
>>82036060
>Use your goddamn pronouns!
Movie's a masterpiece, it and Clue are probably the only two of their kind.
>>
>>82036241
It's mainly funny for avid Agatha Christie fans.
>>
File: h14evuFd2NMRO.gif (2MB, 400x225px)
h14evuFd2NMRO.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>82036241
>>
>>82036357
That made me sad. Also non native speaker here.
>>82036424
I've never read anything written by her.
>>
>>82036916
like half the murder mystery shows that exist are agatha christie adaptations.

IIRC in murder by death though it was mostly the old 1940s~ era detective films they were parodying. Columbo wasn't even columbo he was more a thin man or something I think.

Anyway it's a great movie if you're familiar with them.
>>
>>82036994
Tend to enjoy Agatha Christie adaptations. Never heard of this, now I want to see it.
>>
>>82036994
Could you recommend me some of those movies?
>>
>>82035910
This movie used to scare the shit out of me when I was a kid, especially the scene where the dude gets into the moose head in the dining hall and Capotes shrill high pitched voice is screaming at everyone
>>
>>82037216
Which? Christie stuff has so much. Miss Marple & Poirot got a bunch of films or TV-movies.

As for the 40s detective stuff I don't remember murder by death specifically. I'm sure there was a poirot and marple parody and I think Columbo was Nick Charles from the thin man series which is pretty great. I never watched Charlie Chan, but that's there and probly not bad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.