[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anakin, wait! Palpatine is the Sith Lord! So, so simple.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

>Anakin, wait! Palpatine is the Sith Lord!

So, so simple. Died for fucking nothing
>>
>>82035673
his loyalty was to his master. The way of the sith would not allow such weakness.
>>
>>82035754

He wanted to kill Palpatine
>>
>>82035754
He knew Palpatine betrayed him.
>>
>>82035673
He was a good friend
>>
>>82035754
I want to believe that, but his reaction suggests he wasn't expecting it.
>>
>>82035673
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>That guy there about to loose his head? Yeah, that's me, Count Dooku. I bet you're wondering how I got myself into this mess. Well, it all started about 80 years ago when I met a guy named Yoda.
>>
>>82035673

>You've failed me for the last time. Turn in your head.
>And your other head.
>>
>>82035754
He went Rogue because Sheev trashed him for Anakin.
>>
>>82035942

He probably thought it was a test to prove himself, unknowing to the fact that Anakin was stronger and was about to BTFO him
>>
>>82035673
>Palpatine is the Sith Lord!
did he know?
>>
>>82036534
he went rogue because a sith killed his apprentice and good friend. dooku hated the jedi for being incompetent fucks that let the only good jedi, Qui Gon, die. and he hated the sith for killing qui gon. he was trying to play both sides, but noone outsmarts sheev
>>
>>82036638
did you even watch AotC?
>>
>>82036754
years ago, yeah
I remember one of the last scenes was Dooku talking to his sith master? but I don't really know if he actually knew he was actually palpatine, and because of his reaction, or lack of reaction more like, in rots that leads me to believe he didn't
was he just shocked because of the betrayal?
>>
File: C9D4n7BV0AAg7A6.jpg (16KB, 475x321px) Image search: [Google]
C9D4n7BV0AAg7A6.jpg
16KB, 475x321px
>>82035754

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun.
>>
Dooku seemed like such an interesting character that got turned into a generic mustache-twirling villain by the time this movie rolled around.
>>
If Anakin had refused Palpatine's order, do you think he would have still pursued him as an apprentice? Was the execution of Dooku the final test to see if Anakin was eligible?
>>
Twice the rise, double the f-
>>
File: 1472119744771.png (1MB, 1919x816px) Image search: [Google]
1472119744771.png
1MB, 1919x816px
>blocks your path
>>
>>82037464

Yes, it was a test of power, why would Sheev want to replace Dooku if Anakin wasn't more powerful and younger?
>>
>If my master is able to kill me that means I'm not fit to continue the legacy of the sith
If you don't understand this you may be a women
>>
File: fallingforit.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fallingforit.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>82035673
George, why are you filming my scenes first?
>>
>>82037259
Well perhaps he is wondering why would I let Anakin kill him and me not helping him
>>
>EXECUTE ORDAH SIXTY TRIPS
>>
He understood he needed to die for the fire to rise you dumb cuck.
>>
>>82035673
Scenes women will never understand

Dooku isn't petty enough to put the success of the Sith's Grand Plan at risk to save his own life. He's surprised, yes, but he quickly realizes that 1. Sheev has been grooming Anakin to become his true apprentice and 2. If he was defeated by Anakin, he deserves to be replaced by him. If Dooku's death makes the Sith stronger and increases their chances of destroying the Jedi and creating the Empire, then so be it.
>>
>>82037073
He tells Obi-Wan that there was a sith controlling the Republic. He knew.
>>
>>82040952

Dooku didnt cared abouth the sith
>>
>>82040952
>muh honor and sacrifice

Dooku wasn't a 15 year old edgelord, he was old enough and evil enough to not give a shit. It's just poor writing.
>>
I thought Dooku WAS a loyal sith zealot. Is there stuff that makes it seem like he wasn't?
>>
>>82042442

Well what's cool about his character is his grayish morality. I think he was a disillusioned Jedi Master that left or got kicked out of the council. Saw corruption in the Jedi. Seems like he got lured to the darkside but in a more noble way than Anakin

(pretty sure all of the above is found/implied in the movies, not EU shit)
>>
>>82037382
I wouldn't even call him a mustache-twirling villain in this movie, he wasn't even in it long enough to give that impression.
But yeah after seeing him go toe to toe with Yoda I had expected him to do a lot more.
>>
>>82042579
Yeah, but I thought he saw Sith as the correct way. Like he finally found the light. I thought his loyalty was real.
>>
>>82042639

You're probably right, but it seemed to me that he never strayed far from the fence. aka not a true zealot, just temporarily brainwashed (but still aware in the back of his head that it may be the wrong path)
>>
Sheev used the Force to render Sauramon's vocal chords inactive
>>
>>82035993
>he stuck his stiff little green dick up my anus and ulocked my kundalini.
>and that's how i became a faggot jedi. hurrr durr.
>but then all i wanted was to satisfy my lust for bantha cock.
>i was eventually expelled from the jedi academy and for my dark and evil desires and then began my life as a degenerate sith lord.
>>
>>82036504
kek
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.