[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hamill: "The damage done to my character by studio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7483.jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7483.jpg
24KB, 443x332px
>Hamill: "The damage done to my character by studio executive jews and their tribalistic desire for more money is irrepairable."

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/mark-hamill-daisy-ridley-star-wars-jedi-trailer-46814413

Is there any coming back from this? Did they kill off his character in TLJ so he doesn't give a shit since he has no future with the franchise?
>>
>still caring about star wars after the recent poor excuse of a revival
Just let it go.
>>
>>82034109
>>still caring about star wars after the garbage prequels

fixed
>>
>>82034109
This.

star wars was never fleshed out enough for a cinematic universe. What made it cool back then was the effects, action, and pulp story full of memorable moments.
>>
>>82034145
Let's say the original star wars was a beautiful painting. The prequels are kind of like a child's attempt at art with crayon, it's not good, in fact it's objectively awful but it's still good for a laugh. Then you have Disney wars, which is a computer generated near perfect replica of the first painting, but the woman is wearing a slightly different dress.
>>
>>82034087
What he says and the way he says it implies that Luke most likely be turning to the dark side, "fundamentally disagree with everything you decided about my character". The last Jedi will be Rey.
>>
>>82034518
Nah Hamill wanted Luke to turn evil at the end of ROTJ so it won't be that
>>
hamillposting is just a sad, watered-down version of raimiposting
>>
>>82034253
redpilled af the comment
>>
>>82035190
>water is wet
>redpilled af the comment woke based!!

Anyone who isn't a retard already knows that about the prequels/the new trilogy.
>>
>>82034087
I dont like the Mark Hamill meme. Not one bit.
The man has been based for YEARS now.
All the memeposting is going to snowball to a point that it actually gets him trouble once tumblr and reddit hop on board with this shit
>>
>>82034253
Prefer preqs to disneys remix shat. The sequels to the sequels may have the best shot at producing original material. Maybe an R rated Star Wars...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.