[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people pay to do anything with their victims >no one fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hostel.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hostel.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>people pay to do anything with their victims
>no one fucks them in any way imaginable

immersion=gone
>>
>>82034032

Yea, that always got me too. It's a really stupid oversight
>>
>>82034032
No rape either
>>
>>82034032
>/tv/ would pay millions to fuck some bussy
>>
>>82034055
its an american movie so i guess they couldnt show it, but they could atleast made innuendos.
>>
>>82034032
These guys can get sex cheaper and whenever they wanted. They didn't pay a million bucks just to have sex with someone
>>
>>82034099
its about the package.
if you pay insane amount of money to torture someone to death you surely wouldnt miss the chance to fuck them while you´re at it.
>>
>>82034132
i bet normally they wouldnt be able to fuck wounds or eyeholes, so theres that.
>>
I remember seeing this movie. Didn't like it. It was just a gorefest with meh plot. I don't mind seeing blood and a little gore when it fits, but this was just "hey lets make everything as gorey as possible for fun!". Im sure that appeals to some people, but I just didn't like it desu
>>
>>82034107
>can show some of the most explicit torture scenes in modern cinema
>rape is not ok tho
>>
File: 68767678756.png (676KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
68767678756.png
676KB, 1280x544px
what was this guys problem by the way?
why was he so needy for self assessment?
>>
>>82034137
i think this is less about "immersion" and more just /tv/ cucks just want to see a penis penetrating lacerations and shit.
>>
>>82034198
He literally answers ops question.
>>
>>82034171
>>82034186
I still have no desire to see it. I don't mind some sexual torture stuff but there actually has to be a sexual element to it and not just Roth tier gore.
>>
>>82034171
the ending was satisfying as fuck, tho desu senpai.
>>
but there's an entire scene devoted just to explaining this
>>
>>82034198
LOUIS
>>
>>82034032
they have places like this in Israel where you can do whatever you want to arabs that have been smuggled into the state.
>>
File: dan the strong man.jpg (91KB, 480x757px) Image search: [Google]
dan the strong man.jpg
91KB, 480x757px
>no children being raped and tortured to death

oy vey
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.