[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here. >Nia why would you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 34

File: l.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here.
>Nia why would you do that I specifically told y-
>Shut the fuck up. Love it.
>Ok I love it now.
>Good. now kill it.
>What?
>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
>O-ok I killed it
>Good. Now get rid of your fucking drum kit.
>B-but I like playi-
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT
>OK OK IM SELLING IT
>AND GET RID OF THAT SHITTY-ASS TRUCK WHILE YOURE AT IT
>I-I sold it honey, its gone
>Good. Btw im pregnant. You better start watering down your comedy to appeal to a bigger audience. I need money bill. I need LOTS of money. Im a fucking QUEEN you pasty ginger motherfucker
>O-ok honey whatever you say I love you so much ;_;

Poor ol' billy boy
>>
The inevitable divorce is gonna fuck his shit up royally.
>>
>>82032541
Maybe he'll become funny again. His latest special was awful.
>>
>>82032541
But his standup will double in quality
>>
File: 55dba31b14000077002e3dd2.jpg (313KB, 970x1452px) Image search: [Google]
55dba31b14000077002e3dd2.jpg
313KB, 970x1452px
>>82032259
Wait, she's preggo? Can you imagine bill's ginger genes merging with her negroid genes?
>>
>>82032619
If you actually think there's the slightest chance this kid is bill's, youre as naive as he is.
The kid is full nog and billy will never admit it.
>>
>>82032259
Thats his wife? Jesus CHRIST im saaahry but DUDE
>>
Juck fuck my shit up indeed
>>
File: 1409577973485.jpg (59KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1409577973485.jpg
59KB, 634x423px
>>82032646
that baby is gonna get BLEACHED
>>
>>82032259
Dear god he married Michael Jordan
>>
>>82032737
I've seen pics of the kid and its blacker than Nia.
No white genes whatsoever. The guy who showed them to me is a close friend of Bill's and he is worried that the kid isnt his but he's too afraid to say anything to him. Its fucked up
>>
>>82032815
>I've seen pics of the kid
inside the womb?
nice eye-sight
>>
>>82032856
the kid was born the day of the inauguration you fucking moron
>>
>>82032259
>"Time to read the e-mails!"
>"HEY THERE BILLY NIGGER LOVER!"
>"we're just gonna put this aside here"
>>
>>82032856
>>82032911
Yeah you fucking IDIOT
>>
>>82032911
still calling bullshit that youve seen anything
you are just a pathetic black boi who cant even get hard
KYS
>>
>>82032259
>>Ok I love it now.
>>Good. now kill it.

kek
>>
>>82032951
Time will prove me right. This situation will unfold sooner than you might think.
>>
>>82032981
its my kid but im white
>>
>>82032981
how sad is your life?
my life is pretty sad and i dont make up things about C-list comedians on a Cambodian picture forum for Yaks
>>
>>82033017
Whatever fills your pothole friend.
>>
Well I guess that makes me a good old fashioned
*leans back from microphone*
C U C K O L D
>>
wtf I love Bill Burr now
>>
>>82032259

is that his wife?

jesus
>>
>>82033192
the """""""""""""""lovely""""""""""""""" nia, everyone
>>
>>82032259
Bill was talking about his home life on a podcast, and it basically went like this:

>You have to do stuff for your wife for her to let you do stuff
>Like I told my wife way ahead of time that I like watching sports and going out with my friends
>So when I come home from work, I do a lot of work around the house, cleaning shit, fixing shit
>Then I say "ok honey, I'm going out" and she says "no you're not, you're going to take care of our daughter"

He talked about this like it was a good thing, like he was happy, and I'm just wondering what the fuck does his wife do all day that Burr goes to work, comes home, does all the housework, and then takes care of his kid?
>>
>>82033251
*ooh oooh aah aaaaa aaaaaaa*
>>
>>82033192
She's ok looking, but she's the kind of girl you'd expect a guy who looks like Bill to get if he wasn't rich and sort-of-famous.
>>
File: image.jpg (441KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441KB, 600x791px
Bill's descent into pussywhipped status is such a disappointment

He talked a big game but folded like a deck of cards
>>
>>82033270
can you elaborate on that or provide a link
>>
>>82032259
Isn't this dude worth millions? Why the fuck did he settle for this creature? Robert De niro and George Lucas did the same thing, they settled for ugly fucking negresses, what the fuck is with this trend? Jesus
>>
>>82032585
I couldn't even watch it. And that says something considering I sat through le cuck mans latest special.
>>
>>82033388
I think it was the Monday Morning Podcast, the episode where he talks about rich people at malls.
>>
MEUNDIES! MEUNDIES!
JUST LIKE A FUCKING KEK
MEUNDIES! MEUNDIES!
RAISING A NIG IS GONNA SUCK
>>
She's not attractive but at least she's a good human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
>>
>>82032585
Its frightening how quickly he's fallen.
Went from being my favorite comic to the point where i havent even bothered watching his special cause everyone says its bad. All in less than a year.

Louis Cuck went down much slower.
>>
>>82033543
They've known each other for a long time and he's terrified of dying alone. Also, I think he writes or produces for him.
>>
File: Billy Redface really.png (212KB, 483x428px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Redface really.png
212KB, 483x428px
Jesus, Bill. I'd understand if she was fucking Naomi Campbell, but you're married to someone who looks like one of those African savages from the NatGeo documentaries.

>The kid might not even be his
He's gonna get completely assraped by the divorce. If he doesn't off himself afterwards he'll be the greatest comedian alive, believe you me.
>>
>>82034133
>you're married to someone who looks like one of those African savages from the NatGeo documentaries.

fun fact: some people want to fuck those savages from the NatGeo documentaries

That being said, it sounds like Nia is an absolute bitch, looks aside.
>>
Getting rid of the dog because he hates blacks(barked Nias parents because a black man mistreated him when he was a puppy) really made me mad as a dogowner.
Sure, he's got maybe the worst breed ever created, but once it realises that the baby is part of his pack, he would guard it with his life.

Bill will make a return or crash his helicopter into a social services building in the future. Either way its a win-win.
>>
The guy just wanted to settle down, he wont be as funny anymore and he wont divorce, he lived he loner life for just the right ammount of time and went normal right before the point of no return
>>
>>82034133
the way he talks about suicide in his specials and podcasts there's just no way he hasn't considered it seriously at some point in his life
he'll prolly kill himself if he gets the hollywood treatment from nia
>>
>>82033993
>good human being
>a textbook definition feminazi

I don't think so, Bill.
>>
Did he really sell the drum kit? I haven'tfollowed him in a while
>>
>>82034212
Of fucking course he has, but that's been going on since way before he ever met her. Most comedians have probably seriously thought about doing it.
I think if Nia fucks him over he's going to pull a Chappelle or something.
>>
>>82032259

THAT's his wife? i thought he would at least marry a hot black chick as all white men are entitled to if they decide to be race traitors. what an ugly beast that is.
>>
>>82033270
it's probably a combination of having very high octane jungle fever and having literal satan as one of his exes
>>
>>82034174

It's not a matter of whether the dog will protect the baby or not. It proved it was a dangerous dog and the fact that it's a pitbull just makes that reality worse.

Rescued dogs always have that risk to them, and rescued pitbulls are serious business. I feel bad for Bill and the dog, he really sounded like he loved the pupper.
>>
I'm pretty confident that is not his wife.
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>82032938
>>
>>82034158
Who on earth would want that
>>
>>82034133
>kid might not even be his
Where are these fucking rumors coming from?
>>
he wrongly thought constant arguments are part of a healthy relationship
>>
>>82034350

I have a friend who looks like a tribeswomen of one of those never-seen-civilization tribes in the Amazon. She has the hottest, most beautiful redhead lesbian Canadian girlfriend.

It's baffling but that girl is crazy about her looks. Jungle fever I guess.
>>
>>82033543

robert deniro has been into black chicks forever. some dudes just have jungle fever. black chicks usually can fuck pretty good but they're not usually gf or wife material.
>>
>>82034375
someone claimed to have seen the kid and they said that it is black as fuck, it doesnt look like it has any of Burr's white in it and it's even blacker than Nia which would activate some almonds normally but this is 4chan so its most likely bullshit
>>
>marries Nia
At his age given his looks and insecurities, and his attitude of not taking any shit from Nia, maybe they might have a good marriage.
>sells the dog
Not cucked, just sad.
>sells drumkit
Now this is cuck'ed. Even if he's downsizing you just know he didn't make that choice OUTTA THE FUCKIN BLOO.

But court is out until his next special. Besides he doesn't create enough specials to have to drop him.
>>
MORE MIXED BABIES! MORE MIXED BABIES!!!

2055 CAN'T COME SOONER!
>>
>>82034502
HOly shit when did he sold drums, I remember he said something like he needs one hour of practice and it keeps him and nia chill.
>>
>>82033619

Louis CK is a good comedian though.

I heard Bills last special was just awkward and theres a point where he makes a "lol white people" joke that doesnt land, so he just starts berating the audience for being racist.
>>
>>82034337

it's not. had to google it to be sure.

fuck OP for posting a misleading picture.
>>
>>82034606
they all look the same anyway
>>
>>82034606
This is worse.
>>
>>82034174

This. Any stray or rescue you find hates blacks because their orevious owner was one or they got abused for "fun" by blacks.
>>
>>82034133
>He's gonna get completely assraped by the divorce
DID THIS MAN EVEN GET A PRENUP?
>>82034606
CHRIST that's even worse
>>
>>82034667
>not knowing in the year 2017 prenups are thrown out all the time for any half-assed legal excuse a woman's attorney can conjure up
>>
File: lelelel.jpg (14KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
lelelel.jpg
14KB, 500x411px
>>82032259
I've been listening to MMP on and off since 2011 and this shit is so accurate, my sides are leaving our solar system right now.
>>
>Having a kid when you're 48
Jesus, he's going to be looking towards retirement when this kid is in high school

What was he thinking?
>>
>>82032541
>>82032585
There is hope yet.
Louis CK only got good after his wife stomped his balls flat and he divorced her.
>>
>>82034667

If you date a woman for like three years and break up with her, she can still take everything you own.

The Matriarchy is real
>>
File: 149313792845.jpg (11KB, 182x210px) Image search: [Google]
149313792845.jpg
11KB, 182x210px
>MARRY ME
>KILL THE DOG
>GET ME PREGNANT
>SELL YOUR DRUMS
>SELL YOUR TRUCK
>CHANGE YOUR JOKES
>STOP TALKING TO YOUR PARENTS
>RAISE MY KID
>DO THE DISHES
>STOP DRINKING
>STOP TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS
>BUY ME EXPENSIVE SHIT
>FUCK YOU
>PAY ME
>>
>>82034692
Meanwhile you have feminists whining about men earning more than them because they work harder, longer and dare to ask for raises based on their merit.

Women have it better in the west than men in 2017. Anyone who tries to dispute this should be put on a redeye to Saudi Arabia as an Au Pair for a year.
>>
>>82034744
Patton had his kid at 40, Dan Harmon's getting desperate after McCathy left him, etc.

A lot of Gen-X comedians spent their 30s being single and now want to have a kid
>>
>>82034420
tfw got sand nigger fever
>>
>>82034784
And after that he supported Hillary for president
>>
File: file.png (235KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
235KB, 342x342px
>>
okay, this is getting depressing. Let's post comedians with happy marriages instead
>>
File: file.png (617KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
617KB, 560x800px
>>82034880
>>
>>82034898
Holy shit I shudder even imagining how ugly the pajeet/troll hybrid hellspawn these two create is going to be.
>>
>>82034861
>comedian
>works for basic cable
>his kids probably go to public school
>cares about global warming and abortions

you do realize there's a lot of damn good reasons he'd vote for Hilary, right?
>>
>>82034956

Oh that is just unfortunate. Fuck.
>>
>>82032259

Lol he didn't get rid of his drum kit, he replaced it with an electric one because he didn't want loud ass drumming in a house with a baby in it
>>
>>82034981
shes cute homo
>>
>>82034817
She has an elongated maxilla but instead of getting that fixed she just shaved her teeth down. WTF
>>
I know a lot of this is exaggeration because he never killed the dog, he gave it to another family. Did he really have to give up his drums too though? That's fucked.

The dog i can understand cause one it's a pitbull and two i don't think bill really ever wanted the dog in the first place, to me it felt like he forced himself to love it and grew attachment over time but the dog always annoyed him a lot. Drums though, he loves that shit, he took the time to learn to play them.
>>
>>82034972
He doesn't work for anybody, no shows, no films, just stand-up.

And he went full-retard, literally stopped what he's doing to go on tv to say vote for hillary
>>
>>82035002
pic related
>AM I A GOOD BOY YET NIA
>IS THIS QUIET ENOUGH FOR YA
>>
>>82034898
literally whom
>>
>>82034959
well you're lucky because Emily is pretty much infertile
>>
>>82033342

"The Art of the Deal"
>>
>>82034667
>>82034625

if you think that's worse than the woman posted orginally you're either gay or faceblind
>>
>>82035179
based abortions side effects
>>
>>82034824
Patton Oswalt? Yeah that worked out so well for him, his wife died and now he spends his time shitposting on twitter and using his kid as a political prop to make anti trump pictures.

She's gonna be so fucked up when she grows up.
>>
>>82032541
He admitted he didn't get a prenup on his podcast last week.
>>
>>82034040
I haven't seen Louie's latest special, but his tv show is great recently. Fuck it, I like him again even if not for his comedy.
>>
>>82032259
>no pictures of Bill's kid exist anywhere

Oh boy I sure do wonder why
>>
>>82035378
This is gonna be a Brendan Fraser JUST of epic proportions. Poor Billy.
>>
>>82032259

Damn, he's starting to look like a low t nu-male

So sad too see this guy fall so low
>>
>>82032646
I dunno, I would believe that it's Billy Boy's mongrel. Thinking he even got cucked out of making a terrible little mutt of a child with this terrible bitch is just a step too far. I mean it's not going to resemble him in any way regardless, so to say he got cucked out of even a mixed race little disgusting mulattoe shit is like a bridge too far.

Poor ol' Billy Boy. You sure did volunteer to fuck your shit with this one.

At least there's one less shitbull in the world.
>>
Ol' Billy bitch tits has this bit about that one friend who's dating a cunt but he's your friend so you can't say anything, you just silently watch him fuck his life up. The irony here is of astronomical proportions.
>>
>>82034174
>this is what pitbull lovers actually believe
Go back to Mexico Cesar Milan.
>>82035002
That'd be a good reason, but he had some kit from a band he loved iirc. Couldn't even keep it as a collectible, what a shame.
>>
File: pitbull NAP.png (287KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
pitbull NAP.png
287KB, 603x800px
>>82034174
>once it realises that the baby is part of his pack, he would guard it with his life
Or, you know, it would get startled by the mailman while everyone is sitting calmly watching TV in the living room, turn and literally rip the face off of their child in one quick snap.

Like pitbulls have plenty of times after 10 years of fucking living with their owners.
>>
>>82034040
Louis has raw talent, even on an off day he has shit rehearsed and down; His last special wasn't mindblowing super new shit, but was his style, solid and good from front to back. 7.9/10.

Bill relies on a cynical dark view on the world and a certain fuck it all attitude. But when you have a kid and a black girlfriend you HAVE to care, so he's trying to mix in different feelings with his old style, and it's fucking horrible.

Either he will become a more laid back insight comedian if he finds his skill, or keep mixing it up and fall deeper.. or he will divorce and go back to being a redhead piece of shit who doesn't care what anyone thinks AND FUCKING MAKES ME LAUGH GOD I HATE THIS NEW POLITICALLY CORRECT FUCKING BULL SHIT THEY EVEN GOT BILL
FUCKING BILL BURR WHINING ABOUT A GOD DAMN GORILLA ON A FUCKING SPECIAL

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SAD LIBERAL OVERLY SENSITIVE CANCEROUS PIECE OF SHIT WORLD.

FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>82034174
Wait a fucking minute, he actually got rid of Cleo? I stopped listening to his podcast a few years ago.
Emasculated fucking loser. He deserves every ounce of misery that cunt serves him.
>>
>>82035625
I haven't seen the special but whining about Harambe is justified when you consider the magnificent beast is only dead because of some stupid fucking nigger and her shithead child, the latter of which should have caught the bullet as the gorilla will be, 100% guaranteed, less of a net drain on our society. Provide more value from an objective standpoint.

But I highly doubt he went with that angle....

>>82035704
After however many years of defending shitbulls he got rid of her on account of his baby, yeah.

It's said she was "given away" but it seems more likely to me and everyone else he had her put down, as I'm pretty sure she had a known history of at least nipping one person.
>>
I used to work with this old white guy. He was absolutely the whitest guy you would ever meet. Total George Bush Senior type of guy. Wore suits and blazers all the time. Real serious and straight laced businessman type old money guy.

To this day all he dates and rolls around with is the most ghetto hoochie mama black chicks you will ever see. No regular type black chicks allowed. OInly long legs with hair and nails done full ghetto fabulous.

We're talking daisy dukes, high heels and corn rows. I've seen him roll around with them at the local store or the bank on multiple occasions. I've got to respect him because the dude literally gives zero fucks.

Some guys just got the fever.
>>
>>82032259
>Being this much of a jealous virgin.

Bill and Nia are qt.
>>
>>82035762
kek
>>
>>82035762
Yellow fever>>>>>Jungle fever

Yellow fever gets you a super qt that cooks and cleans for you.

Jungle fever gets you AIDS.
>>
>>82032259
he's already joking about divorce and prenups. Oooof. I feel bad for Billy ballsacks.
>>
>>82032541
>>82032585
His standup will be amazing if we just sit back and let the divorce happen and he gets fucked himself. You guys bullying him is just gonna drive him to off himself when it happens. I know for a fact he browses here so I'm sure these threads hurt his feelings.
>>
>>82035704
I somewhat understand giving up the dog if a baby is coming. But that was a really sad moment. His wife is shitpost g on Twitter about being called "colored" with no evidence except her word for it. Anyway it's sad he hooked up with a clear golddigger. Burr could have picked a better black girl.
>>
Anyone wanna take a bet on the over under for their marriage? I've got more than five years. He's a patient guy and I'm sure that she wants to suck him dry as long as possible.
>>
>>82034174

Nigga you can't have a pitbull and a kid. You can't trust them. I've know several pit bulls from good homes that just snapped.
>>
JUUUUUUUUST CHICKEN IN ON YAAAAAAS
>>
>>82036085
How do you know that?
>>
He's sacrificing himself to mine the mother lode of material.
>>
>>82032259
that's not his wife tho
>>
>>82032259
ffs Bill
You'd think once he got some money and notoriety he'd marry up.
He went the opposite way and married bum, it's like he fell in love with the african kid he was sponsoring for 5 cents a day.
>>
>>82036250
Bill often refers to me as lovely
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBAuFLwgng

Listen to this shit. The guy became such a fag im 90% sure nia pegs him
>>
>>82035851
And sand nigger fever???
>>
Post Nia Bill is still funnier than 99% of all comedians
>>
>>82036541
Gets you beheaded by her cousins
>>
>>82036180
I dont know how often hes away from home, if its a lot then ill give it a few years
If he is home a lot then over before 2018
>>
>ywn be femdommed by a nubian queen and be used as her cash pig and toilette paper
>>
>>82036528
The mental gymnastics he goes through just to make living with her bearable...
>>
File: The Onion.jpg (26KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
The Onion.jpg
26KB, 350x350px
>>82034174
>>
>>82036814
close

her uncle threatened to stab me

he just got out of jail
for stabbing a guy
>>
Bill wouldn't be Bill if he's gave a single fuck about what anybody here thinks.

Think about it hard for a second and you will know it's true.
>>
man shes ugly
>>
>>82037034
that used to be true but he's weakening
>>
>>82036895
I know. I've been living with my gf for the past 6 years and what the dude is describing is completely foreign to me.

It makes me anxious listening that shit cause for me personally it would be a living hell living with a woman like nia, bitch sounds more like a psychotic mother than a gf.
>>
>>82035354
Imagine how fucked she'll be when she realizes that her dad poisoned and murdered her mother with drugs.
>>
>>82034972
yeah, lotta money
>>
File: Never.jpg (40KB, 682x599px) Image search: [Google]
Never.jpg
40KB, 682x599px
>>82032259
reminder that bill's wife is a turbocunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
>>
File: ya wee bollix.jpg (11KB, 289x285px) Image search: [Google]
ya wee bollix.jpg
11KB, 289x285px
>>82036382
>Nia is a /b/tard who set this whole thing up in order to get the best comedy special ever made
>>
>>82037583
Or he offs himself making it a very elaborate fuck up
>>
>>82032259
Youd think the blacks and the irsh would have a lot in common
But their minor differences separate them even more than complete oddities
It's funny how shit like that works
>>
>>82032259
It's hilariously sad.
>>
File: cape-fear-theater-smoke-2.png (783KB, 1950x942px) Image search: [Google]
cape-fear-theater-smoke-2.png
783KB, 1950x942px
>>82036213
>uncontrollable laffder
>>
>>82034972
>kids go to public school
>voting for the Common Core candidate
so he's an idiot???
>>
>>82034174
>once it realises that the baby is part of his pack, he would guard it with his life.
That's the fucking problem. It's going to guard it at 100% force from ANYTHING it thinks is a threat. What it thinks is a threat could be anything cause it's a fucking dog.
>>
File: 1471755923202.jpg (48KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471755923202.jpg
48KB, 560x700px
The only time I don't regret Patrice dying young is when I realize how much of a cuck Bill has become and that Patrice wasn't alive to see it.
>>
File: AveragePitbull.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AveragePitbull.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Daily reminder that anyone who thinks that keeping a pitbull in a house with a small child is acceptable is a retarded savage. This is all from just ONE page of google news:

http://wkrg.com/2017/04/17/pit-bull-attacks-owner-in-foley-severe-injuries/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4431318/Horrific-moment-pit-bull-attacks-three-year-old-boy.html

http://www.kxl.com/pitbull-attacks-woman-dog-spring-water-trail/

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/archives/122883/

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/animal-rights/pit-bull-attacking-3-year-old-boy-caught-camera

http://www.click2houston.com/news/pit-bull-attacks-officer-during-attempted-robbery-in-baytown-police-say

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Woman-two-kids-injured-in-dog-attack-418964694.html

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/04/20/video-shows-pit-bulls-viciously-attacking-man-dog-in-santa-catalina/

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/girl-11-killed-in-pit-bull-attack-20170404
>>
>>82038283
Depends on how you rear a dog, I grew up around a pit-bull and she was a very gentle dog, not just to me but to house guests as well.
But we had her from a puppy, this may not be the case with an adopted god, and I can understand why someone wouldn't take that chance.
All I'm saying is, from my experience with pit-bulls, nurture wins over nature.
>>
>>82035161
One is a successful comedian who owns a comic book store and puts on open mic nights for comics every weekend and one is a poo in the loo
>>
>>82033543
Putting pussy on a pedestal. The biggest mistake any man can make.
>>
>>82036528
he's right about making sure the woman has no ammo, but he's implementing it the wrong way

I'm guessing he eats Nia's shit because he is so cynical that he thinks every woman will be like her anyways
>>
>>82038283

Niggers and white trash raise their dogs to be assholes.
>>
>>82038689
or maybe dont go into relationships with bitches
>>
>>82038759
he has no concept of that
>>
>>82036821
He's been talking about retiring a lot lately, or at least he was before I lost interest in his podcast. His podcast is so terrible now, it's just SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS interspersed with self-deprecation, memes, ads, and rage-inducing fan letters.

>>82037034
Bill isn't Bill anymore anyways, so now he's just an unfunny comic ruining his life and in denial about it.
>>
>>82038249
Maybe he could have prevented it though. It's obvious that Bill respected Patrice and listened to him. It's a shame that Patrice couldn't save Bill from himself, and that Patrice couldn't save himself from himself.
>>
>>82038885
He does bits about it though. He must have some idea.
>>
>>82032259
I thought he said not long ago that he is still playing the drums. Did he really sell his John Bonham Ludwig kit?
>>
Let me tell you fucking kissless wizards what it's like to be in a relationship vs a single dude.

In a relationship the highs are higher than being single but the lows are MUCH lower. I'm talking Asmodeus' ninth plane of hell amount of distance from the lows of being single.

As a single guy you will NEVER experience the high of being in a relationship when it's new and everything is great but at some point in life you will make the decision that the highs are worth it, or you will decide that those highs are just not worth the mind staggering lows anymore.

The only kicker is if you have never experienced the highs because the old saying is true about loved and loss as long as you are not paying alimony out the ass.
>>
File: billy.jpg (143KB, 485x1287px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
143KB, 485x1287px
>pic related, happiest man on earth
>>
>>82039323
he looks like a senile old man. like she's literally sucking the life out of him
>>
>>82039323

how fuckin old is bill
>>
>>82039323
>when your wife's head is bigger than yours
is there something unsettling about that or is it just me?
>>
>>82039323
JUST
>>
>>82039323
>take THAT racist grandma
>>
>>82039357

I actually don't see it tbqh and I make a career out of looking for that "please kill me" glint in the eye.
>>
>>82039473
he looks like he's trying to live in an alternate reality in his head, where his life isn't cuck'd
>>
>he didn't get a prenup, because she refused
>>
>>82039524
always a good sign
>>
>>82039524
Please be a lie
>>
>>82039524
Bill is going to become the story that teenage boys tell to each other - the man who was so against marriage and golddigging whores, then he meets a golddigging whore and feels like his time is running out so he latches onto her, ignores the billions of warning signs, doesn't get a prenup, then later gets divorced and goes from a millionaire to a guy with thirty bucks tucked away in his sock.

Bill Burr: the living cautionary tale.
>>
>>82039323
I have no hair and I must JUST
>>
>>82038249
are you kidding? patrice would've sniffed out nia and gone on such a spectacular rant she'd have ran off, and bill wouldve been offended for 2 weeks before realizing how much better his life is now, then would thank patrice for doing that. bam, positive fanfiction
>>
>>82039262
>highs are higher than being single but the lows are MUCH lower
>Asmodeus' ninth plane of hell
>at some point in life you will make the decision that the highs are worth it

Exactly the kind of either/or mentality that makes men of quiet desperation settle for the first woman who would have them. I speak from experience.
At some point you should've asked yourself if perhaps, just maybe, possibly you've been doing it wrong.
I've been through one one-year long relationship with a woman who seemed "nice-enough", and after a year of emasculated whimpering I ended it. Learned all the important lessons, tuned up my red flag detector. And now, for the last 3 years, I've been in a happy relationship.
Don't make it look harder than it is.
>>
>>82039858
bill is too much of a cuck
he would let Nia ruin his relationship with Patrice.
>>
>>82039894
Fuck I can see this.
>>
>>82037208
it was the golden state killer
>>
>>82039885

>3 years

You know nothing. A woman can deep throat you while holding her breath for that long without breaking a sweat of she feels the prize is worth it.
>>
>>82032585

The Thursday podcasts show how far he's slumped. Playing the old classic Bill right after current Bill is really making him look bad.
>>
>>82034898

Joe Rogan is happily married to his beard
>>
If you dont agree that Bill and Nias podcasts are comfy as fuck then fight me irl.
>>
>>82040299
sure a/s/l?
>>
>>82040445

Give me a sec I'm in your mom's bathroom washing my dick.
>>
>>82032259
that stupid fuck thought he was smarter than everybody else and got married. all pity and sympathy is gone. that god damn bald ass fucking retarded queer.
I cannot wait until she divorces him, takes 90% of his shit, takes his dog, leaves him miserable and he kills himself.
>>
>>82037208
Entirely possible. I'm sure the only way that fat pussy could kill anyone would be a cowardly way like poison.
>>
>>82035354
>>82037208
I actually kind of liked him before. Standing up to the PC police etc.
But the way he milked her death for sympathy, something was off about that.
>>
>>82034375
shes black and hes easily manipulated. that's proof enough.
>>
>>82038283
>>82038525
Pit bulls seem to have an "episode" more than other dogs, and what makes it worse is that they are too strong for their own fucking good. There are other big strong dog breeds, but they have fewer "oh my god, I swear she's never done anything like this in her life!" moments.
They are a very dangerous breed and need to be exterminated. It's not their fault, but they're trash animals
>>
how do we stop nia the nigger?
>>
>>82040585
>we are special
>she is totally the one
>not like all those other broads in my life
Folly.
>>
>>82040965
You stop her by documenting Bill's relationship with her. There's enough dirt on Nia online to prevent her from winning a divorce settlement. Someone should set up a website, easy to navigate, and other people can go through Bill's podcast archives, his appearances on O&A, etc, and you get audio clips about Bill explaining his relationship. The red flags are well documented. If we compile enough red flags we could have a case for damning Nia. For example:
>>82037376
Listen to that audio clip. Nia is a spoiled cunt, and she treats people like shit. And because it's coming straight out of Nia's mouth there's no "he said/she said" shit. It's straight from the horse's mouth. You could present these audio clips, get the articles that Nia has written, her interviews, and you would have a case which would allow anyone to see what a worthless cunt she is.

Then you have audio clips from Bill, warning people about golddigging whores and shallow cunts. You document his life from when he was alert and thought properly to when everything went wrong. It would be a sobering tale that would make any man think twice before getting in a serious relationship.

And when the divorce finally happens, you could use the website as a crowdfunding fundraiser to help pay for Bill's legal fees. I just hope Nia gets taken out by a stray bullet or a drunk driver before the divorce happens.
>>
>>82040957
This. Genetics plays a huge part, and they're literally BRED to fuck shit up and be insane fighters.
>>82041227
You're putting way too faith in 1. the court system 2. Bill's willingness to pay attention to fans 3. your own ability to help. Even if you compiled a perfect compendium you'd still be dismissed out of hand as a crazy fan.

Though you COULD play the world's greatest game of I Told You So
>>
>>82041448
Yeah, I doubt Bill would have the presence of mind to fight Nia with regards to alimony and child custody, but it would be the greatest piece of evidence for why a prenuptual agreement should be mandatory.
>>
>>82038525

>its just the owners fault for pit bulls acting like pit bulls
>>
>>82036872
What's a "Nubian"?
>>
>>82042575
google.no
>>
>>82042575
a wewuz
>>
>>82041448
Pit Bulls got that same FreakOut gene that chimpanzees do. They can be fine for years, then for no reason, maul your face off.
>>
>>82042688
Yet one belongs in the jungle and others are allowed to be walked around on flimsy leases by illegal mexicans in parks.
>>
>>82042795
>flimsy leashes
and often not even that. nobody around here follows leash laws. wonder if that's a liberal thing, to ignore laws you dont like.
>>
>>82042685
kek'd
>>
>>82042917
Naw, it's a human thing. It's a liberal thing to pretend that pitbulls are okay, because if they didn't then they'd have to acknowledge genetics and instincts matter among different kinds of breeds of the same species.
The right wing white trash version of this is to want pit bulls legal because muh guard dog and dog fighting. Figures, the one time there's any overlap at all and it's to protect shitty murderous animals.
>>
>>82033342

This
And his fanbase now are exactly what you'd expect. Go onto a YT vid with him in it and make even a tame comment about his descent and they all 'can't even deal, etc...'
>>
File: bill burr ludwig set.jpg (148KB, 1032x814px) Image search: [Google]
bill burr ludwig set.jpg
148KB, 1032x814px
Why did Bill sell his drums?
>>
>>82043443
>check it out
>it's real

[JUST'd into infinity]
>>
I wonder if he even wanted to move to LA or if that was another decision they came to "together". I can see her trying to move up in the world and be closer to hollywood.
>>
>>82044207
Considering how much he trashes the place I'd bet it's the latter
>>
>>82044662
The way he describes the traffic sounds abyssmal. You couldn't pay me to live in that shithole city, unless it was also to exterminate the spics and celebs.
>>
The guy's done for now. I wonder if he'll find a new fanbase at all with this wishy-washy tame material, or if he will just watch his old fans leave him slowly. Either way, unless something major happens, he's done. It was cool while it lasted.
>>
>>82045037
>I wonder if he'll find a new fanbase at all with this wishy-washy tame material
Obviously fucking not. He is no Louis CK. Say what you want about him and he IS a cuck but his "brand" is completely different than Bill's and he has cemented it especially with 'Louie'.

Burr just wants to "do comedy shows in strip malls" and hasnt gone a step further than that (the shitty netflix cartoon obviously doesnt count). But, for a guy with this mindset he certainly seems to be working towards what Louis has built, in all the wrong ways.

I feel terrible for him cause he's my favorite stand up comedian, but the direction he has taken literally leads to comedic DOOM. And then he will have some great material which should make me happy, but I've come to like the dude as a man and his misfortune giving me entertainment could be considered bittersweet at best. I mostly feel bad for the guy.
>>
I'm ok with people Pitbull ownership as long as the following conditions are met:

The owner must be
1. Male
2. Capable of benching 225 at least once (so he has the strength to control the dog if it has a chimpout)
3. Non-felon
4. Lives in a home (no apartment dwellers) which has some type of fencing/enclosure which is at least 4ft high and completely secure.

Additionally,
5. Dog must be muzzled in public.
6. Owner has to use a leash/collar which is pre-approved as being capable of handling a powerful dog.
7. Owner has to carry some type of weapon (CCW, pocketknife, baton) and be prepared to rumble with the dog if it starts going crazy
>>
File: huh.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>82032259
>Builds up his entire career on talking shit about women and how stupid they are.
>Marries a black one
What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>82045210
The show sucks, his standup sucks now, and his podcast sucks now. Even if you're ignoring every aspect of his personal life he's got a lot going on but is fucking it all up - he's as washed up as can be while still being successful. This truly is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>82032259
holy FUCK is that his wife???
>>
>>82034606
That grin is the stuff of nightmares
>>
>>82043443
JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP
>>
>>82045315
Fully agree with all points, but at that point just skip to step 7 and hope that's sufficient enough to inflate the ego. No one but an insecure faggot would have a pit anyways.
>>
>>82039323
he couldn't even get a better niggra? ameri-paddies truly are pathetic
>>
>>82039262
there are no highs with a sheboon of nia's caliber, except crack and weed
>>
>>82043443
He sold these becuase he didnt like the setup you morons

Those drums are fucking huge he wanted a smaller kit
>>
>>82045635
You mean after all the time he spent talking them up? And then after a baby all of a sudden it's too much? Come on dude, it's bad enough he's convinced himself.
>>
>>82045680
t.Non drummer
Sometimes when you buy something its not all it cracks up to be
>>
>>82032619
They had a baby girl weeks ago.
>>
>>82045706
Yeah I'm so sure he was psyched about it for so long because he was feeling buyers remorse. Please.
>>
>>82045706
>>82043443
selling drums for 7k is a great deal for bill

a set like that only cost like 3k-4k if u do bargin hunting even cheaper

he could buy 2 sets with the cash

UN JUSTED
>>
>>82045745
When I moved to a flat I also switched to a roland v drums kit and it feels so close yet with a proper isolating stand it is incredibly quiet.
I can see why bill would go this route aswell with a kid
>>
>>82032259
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>82045210
You get it man.
He had.. 'something'. He's a beta and has always been very cautious of taking on the race thing, but when he gets going on a rant where he has the knowledge and the mental freedom to speak his mind he can SHRED material like hell.

Ever seen the thing in Philly where he has to go up in front of a crowd that's been HORRIBLE the entire day, drunk, annoyed and just is in the mood for being cunts.. and he just starts RANTING from 12 fucking minutes. And in the end he's gotten the crowd so turned-around he's spitting out B-material with so much attitude it's working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

His brand doesn't morph to cucked father of a black kid and a black woman. I feel like he doesn't want it, but he's too much of a good guy to leave the woman and the kid, so he's fucked to being a mediocre comedian at best.. until he gets his divorce(and loses half his cash, he's so in love he didn't even get a pre-nub) and goes full kramer at the laugh factory.
>>
>>82046061
Yeah, basically this.
The Philly rant might be the most quintessential Bill Burr performance ever. It is to me, at least. Fuck
>>
>>82032259
Be honest here - how many comedians have cunty white girlfriends but you don't hear about their shit because the comedian is smart enough not to let them get involved with their shit?
I used to listen to this awful Star Trek podcast and the creator had his dumb normie girlfriend on a few times - you just know she threatened to withhold sex or something from him if he didn't let her go on.
There's no point to this except to trash the Pensky Files, it's fucking awful.
>>
>>82032259
just
>>
>>82046214
- He gave away the dog as he was having his a kid and it attacked someone in the past,

-He sold drums he never used and took up way to much space, he still plays drums every week

-He still has the truck

Every thread, the same lies
>>
>caring this much about race mixing.
I guess a life without a purpose will do that to you.
>>
>>82043443
>>82045680
>>82045745
He wanted to make a sound proof room in his house as these drums were too big to carry around

That didn't work due to zoning or something so he sold them based on what the anon said above and built a gym

He's buying an electronic kit now
>>
>>82038702
>PIT
>BULL

FUCKING PITBULL

what do you think that dog was was bread for?
>>
>>82046316
the pitbull thing, I get, the point is his fucking wife got it without asking him first and then he had him "drop it off at some farm" only because of her fucking poor future planning-its like she adopted a kid with terminal cancer without telling the dude
>-He sold drums he never used and took up way to much space, he still plays drums every week
this is just bullshit excuses and you know it, just like the noise argument..his house is fucking huge he is just bneing pussywipped
>He still has the truck
He literally doesnt, Watch the last Joe Rogan podcast he was on, he literally said he sold it for ""reasons""
>>
>>82046316
Hey, I love Bill, I just came here to point out that maybe anons are giving him shit because he has a podcast he puts her on, but then you get someone like Jim Jefferies who turns his hot cunt girlfriend into stand-up material and no more.
>>
File: 2007billy.png (315KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2007billy.png
315KB, 500x500px
>>82035625
what the fuck are you talking about
>Bill Burr: Emotionally Unavailable (2007)
>"My grandma is racist! It's so gross!"

>Bill Burr (2017)
>"I think we should start sinking ships full of fat, lazy people. Any survivors must be shot."
>>
>>82034898
a cuck and a hyperslut
>>
>>82032259
what a kuk
>>
File: 1426457875164.jpg (35KB, 189x179px) Image search: [Google]
1426457875164.jpg
35KB, 189x179px
>>82038583
>woman comedian
>>
>>82035354
you forgot the part where he killed his wife in her sleep
>>
>>82046653
Lol that cover looks like a cover to a boy band member's solo debut
>>
>>82036541
boom goes the dynamite
>>
>>82034744
He wanted a kid? The ginigger going to be more well off that 99% of them.
>>
File: 12325151.jpg (14KB, 186x217px) Image search: [Google]
12325151.jpg
14KB, 186x217px
>>82032259
>sold drumkit
>not buying electronic drumkit
>not playing noiseless in another room
I usually try to play guitar 3-4 time a week for around an hour, couldnt imagine if some chick i marry tries to make me sell that shit, literally zero reason to do that. could teach the fuckin kid to play drums too
>>
>>82035704
Yeah he gave her up because she was always acting aggressive around strangers and didn't want to endanger his baby.
>>
>Cucked
>Anytime Nia's on the podcast and she goes off on a rant about sexism/homophobia etc Bill defends them and logics it out until Nia shuts the fuck up and/or leaves
>Trashes women on the regular
>Genuinely believes fat shaming is a positive thing and brags about doing it

Dude's pretty solid honestly, the only bad shit he's got at is his tinfoilhattery sometimes gets a bit too much. The guy's trying to be a good father because his dad was a bit of a cunt, so yeah he's complying with some stuff that might eventually endanger the baby or somehow prove to be a risk that can be avoided, hence why he gave the dog away. You can't 100% bubblewrap your kid but you can get peace of mind with some factors.
>>
>>82047252
shouldnt you be rubbing Nia's feet right now, Bill?
>>
>>82047304
more like sucking her dick
>>
>>82038249
F
>>
>>82047304
have you ever rubbed any feet? my grandma used to make me do it as a kid
>>
>>82047346
did you cum all over 'em?
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (5KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
5KB, 250x201px
>>82039524
>>
>>82047304
Hey man, it's useless to argue because you will only accept viewpoints that fit the narrative you want to be "true". I'm saying the actual truth, as a listener of his podcast.
>>
>>82047252
The weird thing about him and fat shaming is that he 1. really overestimated how relevant it is and 2. misunderstands what it is anyways
Such a huge miss. That was probably the worst part of his latest special, I wanted to shut it off and walk away so badly
>>
>>82047408
Yeah man, because what im saying is the opinion I formulated yesterday when I learned about the guy.

I guarantee you Im a fan of his way fucking longer than you and the fact you dont see 10's of red flag in this whole relationship just shows youre the type of guy who stays positive in a cruise even when the water has reached your cabin.

>eehh its all probably part of the experience, dont be so alarmist! I've read way too much on this cruise just relax

Anyway, see you at the bottom of Bill's ocean, which is at best 5 years from now.
>>
>>82046316
kek ok bill.
>>
>>82046935
he sold his drum kit to get a different one
>>
>>82047768
Yeah, he sold it to get one where he beats his balls instead, everytime Nia is on a mood
>>
>>82047346
that's disturbing
>>
>>82047622
>at best 5 years from now.
I hope you're right. I'm in it for the long haul, but I already can't wait for the fallout. It's gonna be fantastic watching it all crumble down around him and his stupid fans turn on Nia and act utterly bewildered about how it could have happened.
>>
>>82038283
why even bother telling them, it's natural selection in action
>>
>>82032259
>THE LOVELY NIA EVERYONE
>ISNT SHE LOVELY?
>PLEASE TELL ME SHE IS
>PLEASE
>oh god what've I done
>>
>>82042917
It's a trashy/ghetto thing. Some of the biggest trump guys I know at my shitty job are moron pitbull owners.
>>
>>82032815
are you doug stanhope?
>>
>>82047021
>Yeah he gave her up because she was always acting aggressive around strangers and didn't want to endanger his baby.

Then why didn't he give up his wife, too?
>>
>>82048753
shut the fuck up, no
>>
>>82045318
Black women are the least likely to divorce you.
>>
>>82048806
Good one.
>>
>>82048806
SAVAGE
>>
>>82048806
kek
>>
>>82034606
ouch
>>
>>82048857
>Black women are the least likely to divorce you.
Yeah, because they're the least likely for anyone to want to marry in the first place. Least desired ethnicity by a vastly enormous POWER GAP.
>>
>>82049147
it's not even true it from some small sample study IIRC
>>
>>82049189
Thanks for sharing this with study with us.
>>
>>82032259
>PAY MY RIDICULOUSLY HIGH ALIMONY YOU GINGER DICKHEAD
coming 2019, from the guy who brought you "all women are goldigging whores" and "there's no logic reason to get married in today's society. Havent you looked at the stats you MORONS??"
>>
File: 1410719559425.jpg (17KB, 216x209px) Image search: [Google]
1410719559425.jpg
17KB, 216x209px
>>82049477
>>
>>82049315
Thanks for being a fucking retard
>>
>>82049908
Thanks for taking the bottom scraps off my hands.
>>
>>82050025
wat
>>
>>82048852
are you doug stanhope though?
>>
>>82049477
gonna be great
>>
>>82050135
>are you doug stanhope??
>a u dag ftanhuop???
>blagthf bu fteh fthuanhep??
NO
what letter of this two-letter word dont you get?
>>
>>82050117
kek you thirsty af afc
>>
>>82032775
KEK
>>
>>82033342
Grin man likes to grin
>>
File: 1447678851477.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1447678851477.png
75KB, 325x244px
>this thread is still up
just consider the state of 2017's /tv/
>>
Did he actually get rid of his drums?
>>
>>82050832
he had his reasons dont listen to the virgin neckbeards ITT
>>
>>82050945
lol cuck much?
>>
>>82050986
lol permavirgin much?
>>
>>82032585
Louis CK divorced and got even worse. Way funnier when he talked about how much his wife and kids piss him off.
>>
>>82051053
bout to fuck ur mom so nah. tell her to wash her ass before she comes over
>>
>>82049477

A modern heroes tale.
>>
File: 1410731567802.jpg (16KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1410731567802.jpg
16KB, 400x388px
>>82051112
I wish I could be wealthy enough to graduate Troll Academy
>>
>>82035622
This

fuck pitbulls.
>>
>>82050298
that's pretty funny man
doug stanhope is funny that way too... must be a coincidence wink wink
>>
>>82051270
fuck off
>>
>>82035236
these people will say anything to shit on nia dude lol bunch of racist motherfuckers.
>>
>>82032259
Noooo did he say something on the most recent podcast about his drum kit?
>>
If Bill sold his drums for real I am legit mad

ffs he had them in the garage, but lemme guess, Nia complained that they would annoy the baby
>>
>>82034375
the racist people in this thread who despise nia.
>>
File: 1483660284644.png (242KB, 473x348px) Image search: [Google]
1483660284644.png
242KB, 473x348px
>>82034606
>fuck OP for posting a misleading picture.
>>
>>82051630
its called "raysis"
>>
>>82032585
i didnt think it was that bad. still better than most specials (not saying much) but it wasnt good. his one before that is one of my favorites ever
>>
>>82051768
>posts a cuck to defend a cuck
ur right
what OP posted is a 2/10
Nia is a 3/10
>>
>>82048806
xD

Epic!
>>
>>82050945
>>82051053
go change some diapers, you slazy nubian quayn
>>
>>82051501
he's been trained to have done that to himself. the second they went into the garage they might as well have been gone right then.
>>
>>82050945
This
>>
>>82052083
sure... you mean like
>if you dont, I'll take your money AND """your""" baby
???
>>
NIA RENEE HILL (((BURR))) PRESENTS
A NIA RENEE HILL (((BURR))) JOINT
LOVE AND TRUST
https://vimeo.com/50934919

THIS SUMMER
NIA RENEE HILL (((BURR)))
IN
DIVORCE: A LOVE STORY
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2771840/
>>
It hasn't even happened and he's already got the look.

>Can't ever get off the road, got backbreaking amounts of monies to pay out forever more based on my peak earnings.
>>
>>82052241
JUST
>>
>>82051838

I saw him live about a year before the special and all the bits he had in it were much tighter and better than on the special. Honestly it seems like he just had a rough night and it happened to be when he was filming.

Granted all the bits I hadn't heard already were pretty bad. Definitely his worst, but not a disaster.

His black and white one is still his best so far
>>
>>82053085
>His black and white one is still his best so far
opinion literally discarded you fucking pleb
>>
>>82049477
>This happens
>He basically ends up becoming as bitter about marriage and women as Ant
>Probably even more jaded since he'll realize he was spot on from the fucking beginning, but ignored his own damn premonitions
>Best and harshest material of his career

Will there be a comedian who could even give him a challenge at that point? We'll have a monster on our hands.

Or, he gets sappy about it and won't want to talk shit about "his" child's mommy because the family is "broken" enough without spewing shit into the kids ear or something.
>>
>>82053184

lemme guess you like his old ones when he still had hair. Those are good, but not as tight.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.