[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Goyer and Eliza Dushku Developing The Black Company Bo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0_9e766_efc68d46_orig.jpg (404KB, 1006x1508px) Image search: [Google]
0_9e766_efc68d46_orig.jpg
404KB, 1006x1508px
David Goyer and Eliza Dushku Developing The Black Company Books for Television

Are this and the wheel of time fighting over which one takes GoT place? I can certainly see a trend here.

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/841117-david-goyer-and-eliza-dushku-developing-the-black-company-books-for-television
>>
I don't know why you chose a totally unrelated book to the Black Company series OP.

I'd like it to be good as TBC is much better than WoT but sadly I fear that now the show will focus on Lady rather than Croaker and the rest of the company.

We're supposed to fear Lady in the first book despite her showing a tiny fraction of humanity at one point or other. Our only insight into her is from the view point of Croaker who romanticizes about her one moment and pisses himself in awe the next. If instead there's a strong focus on her we're fucked.
>>
>>82032518

That would depend on how it's rewritten honestly... while i think the original approach is more interesting it may be ok as long they don't try to change her her nature.
>>
>>82032244
Sony and Goyer fighting for the soul of dark fantasy television.
>>
File: for fucks sake.jpg (34KB, 328x281px) Image search: [Google]
for fucks sake.jpg
34KB, 328x281px
>Eliza Dushku
>>
File: this.png (295KB, 607x559px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
295KB, 607x559px
>>
>>82033209

>not more worried about David Goyer

tit
>>
Who would you cast /tv/?
>Ridley Scott will never direct a trilogy of the first three books starring Charlize Therron as the lady, Eva Green as Soulcatcher, Russel Crowe as the Captain, and a young Liam Cunningham
>>
>>82032244
>implying wheel of time can compete with anything besides a lump of shit
>>
>>82033727
Lady and soul catcher are supposed to look very similar
>>
File: 1807032-eliza_dushku_1704.jpg (436KB, 2591x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1807032-eliza_dushku_1704.jpg
436KB, 2591x3600px
>this half-stroke face is going to play the Lady part
>>
>>82036308

>I'm gay and suck dicks

fixed. Fucking homolupagus
>>
>>82036363

>you can't dislike someone who's female otherwise you're gay

Slit your throat open, cunt.

Go on and kill yourself.

You are literally worthless and your waifu is absolute shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.