[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was talking to a Christian >Audience becomes visibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Bill Maher.jpg (303KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Maher.jpg
303KB, 2000x1333px
So I was talking to a Christian
>Audience becomes visibly upset

Now come on now, so I was talking to a Christian about God
>hissing

...About God and if he actually follows some ancient desert people rules written 2000 years ago.
>Audience becoming increasingly irate

So he started saying "We are not free but bought with a price" and how "the wages of sin are death" and all this dreary crap I frankly couldn't follow.
>Booing overwhelms the studio and multiple audience members are on the verge of throwing chairs

Luckily, I had a little book with me.
>Audience perks up and stops terrorizing the place to hear what he's about to say

See my science book here tells me the truth. I'm going to live my life how I want it and ain't no one who died on a stick is going to tell me otherwise.
>Audience begins clapping

So I told this Christian off and how it's all fairytales so we should live a life of mindless hedonism.
>Audience members begin visibly cheering, jumping up and down

GOD'S NOT REAL
>GOD'S NOT REAL
GOD'S NOT REAL
>GOD'S NOT REAL
GOD'S NOT REAL
>The audience can no longer contain themselves at this point. Lines start forming to register for the Green party and donate to Planned Parenthood. A white male has a vasectomy. A small team of bank employees emerge and start signing people up for consumer loans.
>>
>Y-you hear that Morty? The jew on the television says God is not real!
O-oh man, Rick. I-I don't think Bill Maher is Jewish, he was raised Cato-
>Don't be an idiot, Morty! Look at the nose Morty! He's Jewish! *BUUURP* They are all Jewish!
>>
>>82031577
This read just like he talks. Not bad.
>>
>>82031577
>life of mindless hedonism.
>muh degeneracy
/pol/cucks are the lowest form of life
>>
>>82031650
Anti SemeRick memes are the best
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425-152950.jpg (364KB, 1039x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-152950.jpg
364KB, 1039x1037px
>>82031650
Everyone knows Judiasm is passed matrilineally
>>
Why is /r/the_donald so angry this morning? Did I miss something?
>>
>>82031650
>you can't be jewish and an atheist
>>
>>82031821
Check your raid discord. They might catch you up on things and tell you where to shill.
>>
>>82031747
You've never seen a single episode.
>>
File: 23LOs1y.jpg (44KB, 561x686px) Image search: [Google]
23LOs1y.jpg
44KB, 561x686px
>>82031771
>>
>>82031908
It's pretty fucking close. You're probably just butthurt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.