[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nx c-3WpMbg Kingsman? More

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

File: C8KuTzCUwAAMzes.jpg (464KB, 1383x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C8KuTzCUwAAMzes.jpg
464KB, 1383x2048px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nxc-3WpMbg
Kingsman? More like Kinosman, amirte?
>>
>>82027874

>that gunplay

/k/ literally shaking
>>
I'm seeing it
>>
PUNISHED HARRY

A FALLEN TOPHAT
>>
>Matt Vaughn making more capeshit
what happened? Was Layer Cake a fluke?
>>
>>82028041

>spy movie
>capeshit

you're a fucking idiot.

also gee, why is he directing the sequel to one of his most successful movies, WHAT A MYSTERY.

Get gassed.
>>
>>82028041
You faggots are way too attatched to that fucking buzzword
>>
>>82028078
stop spacing your lines like a mong.
>Kingsman isn't capeshit
it fucking is. Remember watching the first one and it played out like another boring origin story.
Its laughable to call it a spy story when literally non of it involved spygames
>>
>>82028111
So basically anything falling under the action genre is capeshit to you? Get a grip.
>>
>>82028111

>stop spacing your lines like a mong.

Learn to type you stupid nigger, Mavis Beacon is literally laughing at you.

>Its laughable to call it a spy story when literally non of it involved spygames

just like 80% of all Bond movies, stop fucking talking.
>>
>>82028111
>spy movie
>capeshit
>>>/nutv/
>>
>Channing Potatum

dropped
>>
>>82028133
You really have a hard on for this movie. The first was awful and far and away Vaughn's worst.
>>82028140
>Bond is just action with no spygames
Why say such a thing when you have no clue? Clearly haven't watched the Connery films.
>>
I wonder if they'll massacre a synagogue or a mosque this time.
>>
>>82027874
looks like a meme movie, taylor made for reddit
>>
Is this not based on a comic....
>>
>tfw Roxy will be killed off within the first 5 minutes
>>
>>82028165
>literally based on a comic
>superheroes trying to save the world
>full of quips

I don't get it.
People don't think this is the same shit?
>>
>>82028171
You really have a hard on for disliking this movie. Why did you even open the fucking thread? Loser.
>>
>>82028262
too fucking right, hated the first and want the director to do something else
>>
fuck I just realised I look like Eggsy

I even bought similar glasses unknowingly
>>
>>82028299
So you're chad?
>>
>>82028299
Fuck you.
>>
>>82028314
Well, I never.
>>
>>82028326
I'm jealous.
>>
Someone post the church scene it's what got me to watch the movie in the first place
>>
>>82028249
I'll literally stop watching there
>>
>>82029305
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>82028214
>there's a mosque scene
>it's done by the statesmen
>the kingsmen are appalled
>eggsy reminds them they did the same shit in a church
the joke is that the english are cucked by muslims
>>
>CHURCH SCENE THIS CHURCH SCENE THAT
They were Westboro Baptists, the worst Christians ever. It was fucking obvious they were making fun of that one sect as opposed t the whole religion, you easily-triggered babies.
And even then, he didn't kill them because they were Christians, he killed them because he (and they) were mind controlled by the cellphone signal shit. Jesus, get a grip you contrarian fucks.
And before you shitters say that I'm an atheist or a cuck or whatever, I'll have you know I'm Christian.
>>
>>82031423

>They were Westboro Baptists

Why does that matter? Did one of them hold a sign that made you butthurt?
>>
>>82031502
The WBPC makes us other Christians look bad.
And don't move the goalposts. This is about you fags pretending the church scene had the guy killing Christians for their beliefs, when it didn't.
>>
>>82031583

>The WBPC makes us other Christians look bad.

Who gives a shit? What's the worst they've ever done? Offend you?
There are currently Muslims driving trucks through crowds of French people.
>>
>>82028299
Pic so I can jack off to both of you
>>
>>82031612
They make us look violent, hateful, and like general dicks. Most other sects are chill: Orthodox, Catholics (albeit the Pope is a cuck right now), and most other Protestants. But nooooo ALL Christians are violent bigots because of the shit this one small sect in America spews.
And when did I say they were worse than Muslims? I am fully aware of how awful Islam is, far worse than the WBPC. Stop moving goalposts.
>>
>>82031612
Fucking up dead soldiers funerals and saying awful shit to their families is pretty low in my opinion.Just because one group is doing something worse doesn't mean what the other group is doing is alright.
>>
>>82031749
>albeit the Pope is a cuck right now

Wonder how long it takes before nu-4chan calls jesus a cuck
>>
>>82031423

people who complain about that shit are just as bad as SJWs who complain about MUH MUSLIMS when they're the bad guys on 24 for the 14th success sesason
>>
>>82031612
This. As shitty as the Westboro Baptists are, they aren't murdering mass groups of people, and there aren't that many of them. Protesting funerals is a pretty shitbag move, but it's not like they're putting those people in those graves. It's sad that many of the same people who challenge and criticize the Westboro Baptist Church (and Christianity in general) won't say one peep about Muslims and Islam, and those who do get shouted down with cries of "racism" and "Islamophobia" for treating two similar religious ideologies equally. I get if you're scared that, if you criticize Islam, they'll murder you. That's a valid fear. But ultimately, it is what it is.
>>
>>82031798
Jesus is a cuck, none of the conservative elements of christianity coem from Jesus' teachings, it's all old testament. Hell he even white knighted a prostitute.
>>
>>82031798
Ever been to /pol/? Some of the white supremacists call Jesus a cuck for teaching the "give them the other cheek" idea. And that's dumb, because the "turn the other cheek" thing is far more complex than that because it takes into account Jewish customs about clean hands and slapping people. Some of them go so far as to theorize that ((they)) co-opted Christianity as a means to enslave the Romans and it's colonies.
>>82031835
I agree, although I don't think they're "just" as bad. The SJWs are worse because they're actively hypocrites for being feminists and pro-LGBT while supporting Islam and Sharia law.
>>
File: 1493099428609.png (279KB, 409x357px) Image search: [Google]
1493099428609.png
279KB, 409x357px
>>82027973
>>
>>82031938
>'b-but the Jews say!'

and you wonder why /pol/ calls you a cuck...
>>
>>82031992
The Jews believe that one hand is dirty, and only handles dirty stuff, and one hand is clean, and only handles clean stuff. When you backhand someone, you are expressing your authority, and when you palm slap someone, you are challenging them to a fight.
Now, the Jew elitists that Jesus always called out for being hypocrites, they always backhand people with the dirty hand, to establish their authority and say that the person is dirty. So Jesus says to turn the other cheek, which forces the elitist to
>backhand with the clean hand, thus committing a sin
>palm slap with the dirty hand, thus giving them a chance to fight back
This makes the Jew not want to slap you anymore, and you win.
The moral of the saying is not to be a pacifist cuck, but to fight evil by being smart.

I'm not saying "b-but the Jews say", I'm saying the teachings of Jesus are far more complex than the translations give them credit for, and you have to be a pleb to take them at face value. Cuck.
>>
DUDE ITS NOT CAPESHIT I SWEAR ALSO LOGAN IS NOT CAPESHIT ITS ARTHOUSE LMAO
>>
>>82031856
No one is saying they're worse than Muzzies. But I am saying that they're awful and not worth giving a shit about. You see them get killed in a movie? The reaction should be "meh". Now if you see Muslims getting killed in an action movie, right after they were holding a ceremony where the local imam was saying to behead non-Muslims, stone rape victims, and toss homos off buildings? The reaction should be "fuck yes"
>>
>>82032230
>no superheroes in the movie
Yes, it is in fact, NOT capeshit. Thank you for your contribution to the thread.
>>
>>82032174
you're saying the teachings of Jesus are jewish, aka you follow a Jew. Thats cuck territory. No self respecting white would willingly do that.
>>
STOP PUTTING SPOILERS IN FUCKING TRAILERS REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82032299
>its not capeshit
how old are you?
>>
File: wLWw2AV.jpg (58KB, 883x1120px) Image search: [Google]
wLWw2AV.jpg
58KB, 883x1120px
Would you a roxy?
>>
>>82032303
No, Jesus' teachings aren't Jewish. His simply teachings make more sense in the pretext of his community, who just so happened to be Jews. The Jewish teaching for the slapped person is to "know your place" (literally be a cuck), whereas Jesus' teaching for the same person is to "let them know you won't be taken advantage of", which the anti-cuck.
>>
>>82032369
18. Could you explain to me how it's capeshit? I don't see any superheroes, or even capes for that matter. Just spies and a general parody of other spy films.
>>
>>82032273

>But I am saying that they're awful and not worth giving a shit about.

Again, why?
The fact that they hold signs that make you butthurt isn't a good enough reason.

If it was, I'd be fully justified in showing up to the next BLM protest and running over motherfuckers with a hummer.
>>
>>82032385
>His simply teachings
*His teachings simply
>>
>>82032418
>18
lmao no youre not
>>
>>82031749

>They make us look violent
How does a non-violent group make anyone else, or even themselves for that matter, look "violent"?
>>
>>82032385
>Jesus' teaching is to "let them know you won't be taken advantage of"
What silly bullshit did you get this absurd sentence from? The only message Jesus preached was essentially "all the Old Testament Jewish rules still apply, but if you're a non-jew or someone who breaks the rules you can now be forgiven"
>>
>>82031774

>Fucking up dead soldiers funerals and saying awful shit to their families is pretty low in my opinion.

So just words?

Special News Bulletin: Words can't hurt you. Not physically at least.
>>
>>82032444
Dude, they disrespected countless faithful people and protested soldiers' funerals. They are dick bags.
>If it was, I'd be fully justified in showing up to the next BLM protest and running over motherfuckers with a hummer.
But you ARE justified to do that. Go, do that. Please. Although I know only one state in the US allows it, so make sure you're in the right place first so you don't get in trouble.
>>82032479
They speak of everyone they disagree with that they will burn in Hell and aren't worth saving, they are scum, KYS etc.
>>82032507
Do you even know what you're talking about? Jesus specifically makes a bunch of added rules to the Old Testament laws. Back then committing adultery was a sin, but THINKING about it was fine and dandy. Jesus taught that even WANTING to cheat on your significant other is a sin, and that people should avoid people who may tempt them even if they don't mean to. And that's just an example.
>>
>>82032508

Yea, I'm sure if they interrupted a funeral of someone close to you with their words you'd just be sitting there thinking "sticks and stones"
>>
>>82032508
Lets say you love and respect someone, and then they die. You're sad, naturally. And this person you love was awesome! He/she served the country, was honorable, and was generally a really good person.
Then these cunts show up and talk shit TO YOUR FACE about your deceased loved one. AT HIS FUNERAL.
Would you be thinking that words don't hurt you, or would you get physical? I would get physical. And if you wouldn't, then you're a cunt too.
>>
>>82028250

Is History of Violence capeshit now too? How about Road to Perdition.

Stop trying to force everything into your petty little distinctions, you shit
>>
>>82028250
>superheroes
>Kingsman

Oh? And what are their superpowers you dumb faggot?
Is Mission Impossible a superhero series as well by this standard?
>>
>>82032685
>Is History of Violence capeshit now too? How about Road to Perdition.
yes.
>>
People are still triggered by the Church scene? Not only it was part of the villain's plan (so, an evil thing), those churchgoers may have been assholes, but the guy was clearly shown to be deeply distraugth by being forced into murdering them.

Also, there is a mention that they were under FBI surveillance and there were several guns present in the church, so they were shadier than the WBPC .
>>
>>82027874
DUDE SLOWMO LMAO
>>
>>82032595
Why do you think the Jews reject Christ? Cos they know he was a scheming kike claiming to be king and they didn't want to be on the radar since they got fucked over so badly by better men. Christianity in the west is cultural appropriation by jews.
>>
>>82032796
>Oh? And what are their superpowers you dumb faggot?

So, Batman and Ironman aren't superheroes? They don't have superpowers.
>>
>>82032884
Yes. They aren't superheroes.
They are just heroes who created some crazy shit to help them even the odds.
>>
>this angry autist triggered because a few people called Kingsman capeshit
>>
>>82032880
Except Jesus only ever personally claimed to be the son of God once, and only to a blind man on the side of the road. I will admit that he was a smart, clever, cunning bastard and was on the level of the high-tier Jews in terms of subversion, which is why the kikes had him taken care of, because he was competition.
>Christianity in the west is cultural appropriation by jews.
What? Explain.
>>
File: 987.jpg (52KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
987.jpg
52KB, 557x605px
Can't wait for a sequel with a black lead so we can call it Kangzman
>>
>>82027874
The first half of Kingsman was top notch (plus the Church scene), but the 2nd half fell flat for me because watching a young dudebro put on a custom tailored suit and play around with spy gadgets is like watching young adults wearing fedoras: makes me cringe.

Seeing as how this is going to be just that 2nd half but extended to a whole movie, I'm probably just going to give it a pass.
>>
File: Angel.gif (868KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.gif
868KB, 500x500px
>>82031749
Orthodox here. Assuming you are protestant you are still considered heretics to us btw so in our theology you will be burning in hell. We are not chill and we don't want to be.
>>
>>82033257
Oh. Sorry. I'm Catholic, but I have a lot of Orthodox friends who are chill. I assumed most of you were.
>>
>>82033295
None of us are chill. We only appear so outwardly.
>>
File: 1485324145657.jpg (435KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485324145657.jpg
435KB, 1024x1024px
>>82033257
RINGON
>>
>>82033390
What brings out the anger in Orthodox the most? I will try it on my friends.
>>
>>82033425
Things like pointing out that you are the reason Constantinople was renamed into Istanbul because your heretical chimpout crusade destabilized the region and you are closeted Allah worshipers.
>>
>>82033425
I dont know your friends but the fall of Constantinople and the Fourth Crusade still makes my mum angry. Orthodox are pretty used to taking shit though so we don't get angry easily and we hide our hatred of other sects.
>>
>>82033503
>>82033511
Don't remind me. I am still faithful and meme the DEUS VULT meme constantly but in the back of my mind I remember how foolish it all was. And the Pope is in fact a closeted Muslim, but not (all of us.
But thanks, I learned more about the Orthodox today. My friends and I don't really talk religion to avoid conflict, it's mostly movies and video games. And politics.
>>
>>82027874
looks funkino
>>
>>82028250
>all comic adaptations is capeshit
Capeshit literally comes from the term "cape comics", which specifically refers to one kind of comics.
>>
File: 1478521382827.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478521382827.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>Statesmen
>their base is a whiskey distillery
>their code names are names of whiskeys
>their getups are cowboy outfits
>whips
>gun spinning
>Jeff Bridges
>Channing Tatum
>Pedro Pascal
>>
File: ff.jpg (103KB, 1280x535px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
103KB, 1280x535px
HOW DOES HE DO IT
>>
Why is the church scene such a big deal? I mean I watched it after literally everyone else did so I don't get it, it was pretty cool I guess.
>>
Revolver Ocelot
>Revolver Ocelot
>>
>>82034172
underage kids. not joking. I remember when someone posted a screenshot of a reddit thread claiming that scene was one of the best action scenes ever made. Had plenty of upvotes too
>>
>HEY LOOK THERE'S WAY MORE KOOKY NATIONALITY-THEMED CHARACTERS THIS TIME

This is going to go the way of Kick-Ass 2
>>
>Halle Berry

More like CUMMING soon, am i right?
>>
>>82034363
>ever made
That's a stretch but it was the best of the year, way better than any one John Wick scene.
>>
I just watched this too and I spent the entire trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 seconds it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky james bond for chavs movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
>>82034481
didn't The Raid 2 come out same year?
>>
>>82033843
Literally what will make me see the movie in theater
>>
>James Bond: Capeshit Edition

Pass
>>
>>82028214
They claim they are not going to try to one up the first film. There will be no church scene
>>
>>82034123
>Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot as Revolver Ocelot

also
>is that a LeMat style revolver?
>>
>Statesman, American version of the Kingsman
>all cowboyed up
Was this in the comic as well? Never read them.
>>
>>82034488
>so triggered you fall out of your chair because of a movie trailer.

I think you have become reddit.
>>
>>82034488
>chanting something while watching a trailer
>rolling on the floor in anger
>copy-pasting this post from another thread
autism
>>
>>82033843
>>82034554
>>
>>82028241
>taylor made
>>
>>82035497
>from another thread
how new are you exactly?
>>
>>82028041
>Was Layer Cake a fluke?
evidently
>>
so that swedish girl that loves anal is back?
>>
Looks dynamic and enjoyable enough but i really don't enjoy the "super cool and secret organization gets reduced to rubble, leaving heroes fend for themselves" trope. I'm pretty sure there are other ways to make "stakes are high" point across.
>>
>>82030924
>Handwave mem argument
>>
>roxy will die in the first 10 minutes of this movie

fuckin why, she was great in the first movie
>>
>>82035119
No, they already covered everything from the comic (very loosely) in the first movie.
>>
>>82032977
What do you think the African branch of Kingsman/Statesman/etc is like?
>>
>>82028111
>it fucking is. Remember watching the first one and it played out like another boring origin story.
>Its laughable to call it a spy story when literally non of it involved spygames
Kingsman is a parody of actual spy movies, you fool
>>
>>82038247
They'd all be dressed like Shaka Zulu
>>
>>82032383

Unfortunately, it looks like Roxy is getting killed off
>>
>>82031749
Why did God spawn so many factions? What is His end game?
>>
>>82028140
while I agree with you, you are spacing like a braindead tho
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.