[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German Concentration Camps Factual Survey 720p BluRay HEVC x265

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

>>
What is this thing? Concentration Camps Factual Survey? What facts is it about? The fact that concentration camps never existed?
>>
>>82023949
>>82024111
>Yo it wasn't "genocide," only war crimes against a specific group. Big difference, learn it.
>>
>every single Jew on this planet including first-hand holocaust survivors and the researchers studying them, are all in on some huge lie and have somehow collaborated for all their stories and accounts and evidence to match up with each other

/Pol/ type are so fucking dumb really
>>
IT SAYS FACTUAL RIGHT IN THE NAME SO IT HAS TO BE TRUE
>>
>>82023949
This is 1945 version, right?
>>
File: hitchcock.jpg (51KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
hitchcock.jpg
51KB, 795x447px
Hitchcock, eh?
>>
>>82024111
This supports the Jewish holocaust claim though
>>
>>82024274
>match up with each other
I'm not even a denier and I know that's bullshit
>>
They tried to show us this in grade nine history class but the teacher turned it off because of people laughing at the naked dead bodies.
>>
This is a decent review of the documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
>>
>>82023949
Oh yay. Another film about the 20 zillion hook noses who were "unfairly" murdered in WWII. This should be good.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (65KB, 606x577px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
65KB, 606x577px
>>82024274
>to match up with each other
Now that I think about it, I never heard two testimonials of holocaust survivors matching each other. They all have varying accounts of the methods, processes and stages that allegedly took place between the Jews' arrival in the camps and execution.

It's a stark contrast from the recollections of Vietnam War POWs who all pretty much describe very similar experiences even when held in completely different camps.
>>
I wish /pol/ would go back to their board to suck each other off
>>
>>82025083
I wish Jews would stop taking 1/3rd of all US foreign aid but hey... We can't all get what we want.
>>
I really don't care anymore. History has been written and won't change.
>>
>>82025048
No the one thing they have in common is that they all met Dr. Mengele. Somehow. That man must have been a beast that never took work off.
>>
>>82024111
>if you don't want toxic crap in vaccines, you're a scary sounding ANTI-VAXXXXXXXER WHO HATES ALL VACCINES AND WANTS CHILDREN TO DIE OF WHOOPING COUGH, DARK VAXXER THE ZAXXXERS KAX KLAX KLUX KLAN

Morons like you like to use certain words too, don't cha.
>>
No allied troops saw any "death camp"
>>
>>82023949
Is this a le mockumentary akin to that apollo hoax le cult release?
>>
>>82025231
Anyone who argues that there is "toxic crap" in vaccines is a moron who doesn't understand basic chemistry.
>>
>>82026947
You're telling me the mercury is the only possible preservative?
>>
>>82027936
There isn't mercury in fucking vaccines you stupid fuck. Jesus CHRIST.
>>
>>82024066

British forces recorded concentration camps on video cameras when they liberated them in 1945
>>
>>82025112
This. What I don't get is... Why? Why did they pretend this happened? What did they get out of lying? Germany was hated enough; they didn't need to invent the murder of Jews and shit to make people hate them more. This wasn't some special trick to prevent another war or anything. It was just a thing.

I'm sure Jews did die as a result of incarceration, whether they were systematically killed is another question. But what did the Allies gain from lying? How did they get EVERY country to agree to follow this, including Italy, Japan, Romania, Austria, Germany, Russia(USSR), UK, USA, India, Burma, Palestine, France, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine.... How did they force them to toe the line and for WHAT purpose?

What purpose?
>>
>>82027959
There was though. Now they're just living down their evil shit.
>>
>>82024066
The camps existed, but their purposes, the number of deaths, and the cause of deaths have never been factually proven.
>>
>>82025083

so does everyone else left here that's not a total retard.

the problem is they only enjoy being edgy and shitposting if it actively annoys other people. it's just one big circlejerk over at /pol/ so they're bored to death over there.
>>
>>82028090
So better let Small Pox come back because of something that doesn't happen before? Funny. Anit-Vax is all down to a SINGLE British doctor who falsified data, lied and tricked people into thinking that MRR vaccine caused problems. This was then picked up by that American woman who then said it caused autism. So now nearly wiped out diseases in the Western world are coming back with a vengeance. The British doctor was later charged with lying, stripped of his medical license and totally ruined for his lies.

>b-b-but it's my choice!!!

Yeah but this fucks other people over. You vaccinate to protect yourself AND others. If you can't get it, you can't spread it.
>>
>>82028073
having a neat little genocide to point back to when someone opposes your motives or refuses to help you is pretty convenient. don't you a gree?
>>
>>82028154
In the 1970s they put mercury in some vaccines and those did cause mental problems. They haven't done that in decades but honestly why would you ever trust doctors after doing something that blatantly wrong?

I think antivaxxers are fucking retards but I think doctors are also fucking retards some portion of the time. Maybe the next vaccination will be the one that they fuck up maybe they won't fuck up for another 30 years. Doctors are fallible too and honestly they shouldn't have any of the political powers they have.
>>
>>82025083
>>82028145
>film about WW2 concentration camps
>people discuss the film and things relating to it

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS STOP EXISTING AND DIE UNTIL YOU LEARN TO AGREE WITH ME ABOUT STUFF THEY HAD A BEAR AND AN EAGLE THAT ATE JEWS DAILY YOU SICKOS
>>
>>82024317
>hitchcock faked holocaust
>kubrick faked moonlanding
wow hollywood is just full of jerks
>>
>JEWS SHOULD BE FUCKING SHOT, HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW, ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE THE KIKES WILL GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM
>But guys Hitler totally didn't want to hurt the Jews, all of the overwhelming evidence that suggest a systemic genocide of the Jewish people is a made up lie. Hitler just wanted to give Jewish people a safe new home in Madagascar :3

Holocaust deniers are so fucking transparently pathetic
>>
>>82028073
Because
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpDimHnFohE&t=0s
>>
>>82028325
>Holocaust deniers are so fucking transparently pathetic
Hitler is a piece of shit because he didn't gas the Jews.
>>
how are there so many holocaust survivors if Hitler was so intent on killing them all?

He had fucking six years
>>
>>82028471
>so many white people left
>WHITE GENOCIDE!!!!
>>
Thought they were polish camps, they were built in Poland after all?
>>
File: 1378248872466.jpg (151KB, 990x638px) Image search: [Google]
1378248872466.jpg
151KB, 990x638px
>>82028499
>>
>>82028325
>Heyyyyyyy Dennis
>>
jews good
>>
>>82028550
Wow. That picture surely defeated the argument I flipped on you in the face of non-fellow /pol/tards who are willing to circlejerk. You really got me.
>>
>>82028208
You are stupid.
>>
>>82024274
>somehow collaborated for all their stories and accounts and evidence to match up with each other

False. Some prisoners got to play piano in the orchestra while others got to play football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

It wasn't a lie. In my imagination it was real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
>>
>>82024111
Not so fast Bernstein bear.
>>
>>82028603
Kys
>>
>>82024111
I very much doubt the BFI are going to put their name to a film that denies the holocaust, anon.
>>
Fun
>>
>>82024274
Funny just how many holocaust "survivors" are still around given how many european Jews were supposedly killed.
These survivors just keep showing up, I wonder how many will still be surviving in another 20 years? Another 50?
>>
>>82023949
>"dude we totally have proof the holocuast happened"
>"ok lets see it"
>"nah, you've gotta wait seventy years"

Well this isn't suspicious at all.
>>
>>82024274
"""""""""""""""first-hand holocaust survivors""""""""""""""""""

b8
>>
>Germany will now pay reparation pensions to a total of 66,000 people who survived Nazi death camps

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070592/Germany-agrees-pay-pensions-thousands-Holocaust-victims.html

It's AMAZING! How fucking incompetent were the Nazis to allow that many to survive? And these 60k is just the recent additions to the "survivors", who mysteriously appeared out of thin air, 6 decades after the war.
>>
Did they find the rollercoaster?
>>
It really is bizarre how every year there are more and more holocaust survivors.
>>
File: jewish tales 10.jpg (304KB, 1029x760px) Image search: [Google]
jewish tales 10.jpg
304KB, 1029x760px
We need a high-budget TV show with Hollywood-tier CGI to bring these scenes to life.
>>
>>82028208
You need to stop eating paste NOW.

Also nice digits
>>
File: jewish tales 17.png (681KB, 1101x1846px) Image search: [Google]
jewish tales 17.png
681KB, 1101x1846px
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.