[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel old. I been out there since I was 13. I ain't never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: wire_bodie.jpg (22KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
wire_bodie.jpg
22KB, 250x375px
I feel old.

I been out there since I was 13. I ain't never fucked up a count, never stole off a package, never did some shit that I wasn't told to do. I been straight up.

But what come back? Hmm? You'd think if I get jammed up on some shit they'd be like, "A'ight, yeah. Bodie been there. Bodie hang tough. We got his pay lawyer. We got a bail." They want me to stand with them, right? But where the fuck they at when they supposed to be standing by us? I mean, when shit goes bad and there's hell to pay, where they at?

This game is rigged, man.

We like them little bitches on a chessboard.

;(
>>
>>82023860
King Kong ain't got shit on me
>>
>>82023860
>>
Went out like a man. RIP.
>>
File: images (61).jpg (63KB, 337x437px) Image search: [Google]
images (61).jpg
63KB, 337x437px
Bodie fucken killed the guy who you should be giving a shit about
>>
File: bunk.jpg (18KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bunk.jpg
18KB, 500x373px
So what we conclude from a behaviorial analysis of the known forensics is the following.

The suspect is likely a white male is his late 20s to late 30s. He is likely not a college graduate, but feels nonetheless superior to those with advanced education. And he is likely employed in a bureaucratic entity: possibly civil service or public service, from which he feels alienated.

He has a problem with authority, and a deep-seeded resentment of those who he feels have impeded his progress professionally.

The minimizued sexual activity suggests that this is not a primary motive for the killings. In fact, the bite marks from the last victim - lacking the DNA and saliva - indicate to us possible post-mortem staging.

The suspect has trouble with lasting relationships, and is possibly a high-functioning alcoholic, with alcohol being used as a commission in these crimes. His resentment of the homeless may result from a personal relationship with someone who was in that cohort, or his victimization of vagrants might merely present for him to assert his superiority and intellectual prowess.

>tfw they're in the ballpark
>>
>>82024161
>giving a shit about a snitch
Also Bodie hesitated, Poot was the one who did the first cap. Poot never really cared about anything except getting his dick wet.

>>82024401
Yeah that arc had some gems in it. Also Clay Davis' trial was top-tier.
>>
File: 1390437661936.jpg (16KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1390437661936.jpg
16KB, 241x228px
>>82024401
>tfw i thought this scene was really on the nose
>turns out everyone loves it and thinks its really clever

am i in the wrong lads?
>>
>>82024817
Bodie shot first and Poot finished it.
>>
>>82024860
S05 lacked subtlety in general. People like it because it's such a great capper to McNulty's general arc and characterization.
>>
>>82024161
he didnt really have a choice
stringer told him to
>>
>>82024860
Wrong about what? It wasn't subtle at all, but it was a good scene and funny about how absurdly accurate the profile was to McNulty.
>>
>>82023929
What the fuck did Marlo mean by this?
>>
>>82023929
>>82025068
It was autism. Marlo is literally /ourguy/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.