[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this bitch gets raped and that somehow justifies killing herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: SelfishCunt.jpg (314KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
SelfishCunt.jpg
314KB, 2000x1333px
So this bitch gets raped and that somehow justifies killing herself and then pinning a bunch of her former friends against one another so that all of their lives become just as miserable as hers.

She's one of the most egotistical characters I have ever seen. The only thing her parents ever did was get justifiably mad when she loses $700+ and she never once cares about what they think of her death or how her actions may affect their lives?

She should have killed herself sooner.
>>
>>82017408
Were you too dumb to realise Hannah was transitioning FtM and that Hannah's suicide a metaphor for her gender reassignment surgery to Clay? Hannah is a reflection of Clay in the series poster.
>>
DUDE WELCOME TO YOUR TAPE

What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>82017408
>gets raped and kills herself
What a selfish bitch amirite guys!
>>
>>82019998
Go whiteknight somewhere else, virgin.
>>
>>82017408
I don't mind her killing herself, but her manipulative histrionics from beyond the grave are absolutely disgusting. Isn't it enough of an imposition on everyone to have made them sit through a memorial assembly or possibly even a funeral?
>>
>>82019998
>killing herself
>not selfish

wew
>>
>>82019942

i.... wow.... shit... this is the best post in /tv/ history.
>>
>>82017408
>gets raped
>"okay now I get why she kill-"
>doesn't even try to report it.

Woooow
>>
Its based off of the play Antigone you turbopleb
>>
>>82020013
>calls me virgin
We all know why you hate women anon
>>
>>82017408
Was she even raped? It seems that she only got buttmad when the pic was sent around the school. She wanted the D, she just couldn't handle people knowing it.
>>
>>82020305
You're a serious fool if you imply that suicide is not selfish.
>>
>>82020445
You gotta keep watching, she gets raped by the Football star guy
>>
>>82020123
did you even watch the show?
She tried to report it to the counsellor
>>
>>82020522
>You gotta keep watching
Ohhh, but I hate keeping watching
So you're saying she gets raped by somone after the first episode?
>>
her hair looks pretty I want to run it through my fingers
>>
Why would anyone want to put their parents through this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcJ03_VimX0&t=13s
>>
>>82020494
What about the other end of this?

How is it not selfish to guilt or even force someone to live who feels so terrible she'd die to stop the suffering?
>>
>>82020534
didn't give a name
>>
>>82020646
That's because she's hood. Snitches get stitches, yo.
>>
>>82020636

As if you know what it's like to have 2 parents nigger.
>>
Is this story "ripped from the headlines" of various cyberbullying suicides? Because some of it seems familiar?
>>
>>82020636
Teenagers are notorious assholes toward their parents.
>>
>>82020636
I forgot that the poetry guy talked to her right before the suicide. Why couldn't she find friends in that little group of people? Seemed like the best place for her
>>
File: 1452661274309.jpg (157KB, 582x718px) Image search: [Google]
1452661274309.jpg
157KB, 582x718px
>>82019998
"Not only is suicide a sin, it is the sin. It is the ultimate and absolute evil, the refusal to take an interest in existence; the refusal to take the oath of loyalty to life. The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men; as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world. His act is worse (symbolically considered) than any rape or dynamite outrage. For it destroys all buildings: it insults all women. The thief is satisfied with diamonds; but the suicide is not: that is his crime. He cannot be bribed, even by the blazing stones of the Celestial City. The thief compliments the things he steals, if not the owner of them. But the suicide insults everything on earth by not stealing it. He defiles every flower by refusing to live for its sake. There is not a tiny creature in the cosmos at whom his death is not a sneer. When a man hangs himself on a tree, the leaves might fall off in anger and the birds fly away in fury: for each has received a personal affront. Of course there may be pathetic emotional excuses for the act. There often are for rape, and there almost always are for dynamite. But if it comes to clear ideas and the intelligent meaning of things, then there is much more rational and philosophic truth in the burial at the cross-roads and the stake driven through the body, than in Mr. Archer's suicidal automatic machines. There is a meaning in burying the suicide apart. The man's crime is different from other crimes -- for it makes even crimes impossible."
>>
>>82017408
>hot chocolate friendship
>no interracial lesbianism
C'mon netflix, you're fucking killing me!
>>
This show is best viewed* as a shallow metaphor rather than literal plot.

blah blah people are sad and we should talk about it

* = viewed, not enjoyed
>>
>>82020636
I haven't watched this show so I don't know if her suicide was justified or not but suicidal people don't owe anything to anyone, everyone is brought involuntarily to this world, we don't ask to be born, and life has its many dangers and challenges, most people can overcome them but the fact of the matter is that some of us are simply weak, we can't handle the heat and you may think it is selfish to not accept life's bullshit through suicide but I could say the same about parents who are selfish enough to bring a life into this cruel world. It's all a matter of perspective, and I know I'm gonna get lynched for this but I don't care, for some people death is the only answer.
>>
>>82020522

>raped

She didn't say no. She didn't physically resist. She didn't report it.

That fits no definition of rape. I get that she didn't want it and it made her feel like shit, but if someone puts up absolutely no fight for themselves, rape is the least of their problems.

All I got from this show is that some people are sad sometimes but you'll never know because they refuse to let it show.
>>
>Teenager drinks hot chocolate until she gets fat
>an heroes
>>
>>82019942
fpbp
>>
>>82020888
what are you blind? she does hook up with the gook girl
>>
>>82021065
Non consent is basically what defines rape. She acted retarded, that doesn't mean it wasn't rape. It's moronic to think the director would leave such a thing ambiguous given the tone if the series. It's was rape that was difficult to process.
>>
>>82017408
op is really triggered over an imaginary charcter.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.