[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did it get to this fucking boring piece of shit? who thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 310x163px
how did it get to this fucking boring piece of shit? who thought this was ok to start with just talking
>>
>>82015590
season 3 or in general?

Its an acquired taste.

I loved fargo ever since i first watched the movie.
>>
>>82015685
I take it that's after you watched the first season.
>>
>>82015590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
the majority of the people who watched it unfortunately
>>82015685
>since I first watched the movie
the only quality production named Fargo is the movie, kys
>>
>>82015685
season 3 obviously
>>
>who thought this was ok to start with just talking

?

Underagers shouldn't be on here
>>
>>82015590
>who thought this was ok to start with just talking
Well what do you want? Shitty quips and "jokes?"
>>
It was a crap episode but not for that reason. One of few things it actually did right.
>>
>>82016009
your taste is shit
season 1 is absolute tv kino
season 2 is a little more weird and thats fine, almost twin peaks esque
season 3... yeah not sure how its gonna pan out, feels too familiar to season 1 and 2
>>82016066
i didnt find it boring, just confusing.
>>
>>82015590
I'm sick of the accents now, it seems any actors think oh look this quirky accent, we're doing it now and are constantly in taking the piss mode.
>>
>>82016160
season 1 is a regurgitation of the elements from the movie
season 2 had potential to be it's own thing but couldn't escape being quirky coen brother rip off no.2, whose finally was literally a bad nod to The Man who wasn't there
season 3 is also a regurgitation of the elements in the movie.

sorry you have shit taste my friend. Fargo: The series is hipster garbage
>>
>>82017322
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>82017421
eat shit mewfag
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.