[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about MDE's WORLD PEACE cancelled tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

File: MDE WORLD PEACE.jpg (231KB, 1069x597px) Image search: [Google]
MDE WORLD PEACE.jpg
231KB, 1069x597px
What does /tv/ think about MDE's WORLD PEACE cancelled tv show?

I kinda liked it.
>>
Give it up already Sam, your show was shit and youre just an unfunny asshole.
>>
was pretty funny, rather a bit too high art though for it
>>
It's the most relentlessly shilled show on /tv/ and I don't even believe in shills
>>
>>82011490
It was shit
>>
>>82011490
sam this is pathetic
move on dude
>>
>>82011490

IT IS JEWISH DRIVEL WHICH YOU SHOULD STOP ADVERTISING.
>>
>>82011490
It was too good for this world.
>>
>>82011490
I liked it. Amazon series when?
>>
I like sam and some of the material from the show, but it was goddamn forced. Stay underground, it will pay off if you have the real stuff
>>
It filled a void.
There is no such thing as an anti-politically correct/Right-wing sketch comedy show.
If anyone's smart and willing to fund it, they'll make either a second season or get someone else (maybe someone who's got a decent following on YouTube) to make a similar style show.
Though MDE's sense of humor I think goes beyond politics I think there was something novel to the show that's just not present anywhere else.
>>
>>82011490
I feel bad for Nick and Charles for getting lumped in with Sam's autistic tirades thus getting blacklisted from the industry through no fault of their own.

I only hope this weighs heavily on Sam.
>>
File: casual.png (297KB, 414x448px) Image search: [Google]
casual.png
297KB, 414x448px
>>82011708
not Sam, this is Charls
>>
I ordered a Bombstrap t-shirt and can't wait for it to arrive. AMA
>>
>>82011490
legit great show, everyone i've showed it to loves it too
>>
should have just released it all on torrent
>>
>Adult Swim
Immediately garbage. I can't stand AS's little shtick it's got going on across their original series line-up.
>>
>>82011490
>Set, Sound, Costume Designers and Extras Upstage the Lead Actors: The Show
>>
>>82012733
>>82012733

Did he write the 'can't win if you don't play' sketches?
>>
>>82011490
The teacher, the glass table, the Zuckerberg, the man who would never be what they wanted him to be and the angry boss were some of the most brilliant tv sketches I've seen in a long while.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

Don't tell me this isn't masterfully done.
>>
Pol here. Only good thing was the editing. Sam is probably funny irl but doesn't translate well to skits or stand-up
>>
>>82012837
They should've just ditched the humor and only make 10/10 psychotic/depressing skit kinos instead.
>>
MDE RANKINGS:

Charls>Sam>Nick
>>
>>82012847
Also /pol/ here, honestly it wasn't ground-breaking, though I think I got such a rush of endorphins seeing sketches where the women were not STRONK and actually were the butt of the joke that I watched the season in entirety.
>>
>>82011490
Don't even like Sam that much but this was a great show, can't believe it got cancelled just to be replaced by another season of Reddit & Morty
>>
Great show simply because of how much butthurt he causes around here.
>>
>>82012751
are they sold out though?

I like Charls channel, it's comfy yet slightly creepy at times
>>
fedora-tier that would be ignored in youtube
>>
>>82013287
i think he is taking any order until may 3rd and then he's gonna ship them. like with anything mde though, i expect a possible long delay
>>
>>82011490

Sam is a legit funny cunt. Moms is some of the funniest shit I've ever watched.
>>
File: kino.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
COP KILLER
>>
>>82012731
Charls is crazier than sam and nick combined
>>
>Adult Swim gave Sam Hyde his own show for a bit
>Planning on making a Pepe show

What's their endgame?
>>
>>82013980
> every guest musician on World Peace apologized for being on a racist show except for John Maus
>>
needs more pepes and epic (((KEK))) s ya friggin goy boy! hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
was /tv/ like this when Firefly was canceled? tons of pathetic fanbois creating thread after thread, unable to cope with the fact that ((((((THEIR))))))) show wasn't going to make a return?
>>
File: 1327549777696.jpg (36KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1327549777696.jpg
36KB, 180x200px
>>82012843

It's shit, but I'd love for you to explain why you think it was 'masterfully done' because I got literally nothing out of it other than boredom. Looks like Sam and another asshole babbling nonsense with impromptu characters on the spot in the hopes that something would stick, but failing to be funny. Am I missing some grand insight/inside joke?
>>
>>82011490
I love the show
But there was a thread on here about it yesterday
New project called "Fuck Society" in the pipeline apparently
>>
Charls's skits were very artistic, I love the EBT single mom one, its dark.
>>
>>82016085
This show introduced me to John Maus, great artist.
>>
>>82011490
I don't think about it at all
>>
The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.
So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi.
You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol.
So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery.
>>
>>82012731
I wouldn't say they were blackballed. They were never even balled in the first place.
>>
File: 159701.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
159701.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>82019444
>mfw Shia stole that from a fucking furry
Talk about nerdy. Bet he jacks off to diaper shit
>>
this website was pretty cool

mde.tv
>>
>>82019592
They took it down cos Sam cbf paying for the web address or server upkeep anymore
>>
>>82019534
And then that same furfag btfo of him on twitter

Shia is literally at rock bottom
>>
>>82018880
>New project
I'm sure it'll be a big hit with /pol/
>>
you treated me like you would treat a DAWG
a muhfuggin DAWG in the street
what am i supposed to do with that katey
>>
It was too good for this world. Maybe more due to the guys that aren't Sam, but it was still better than anything else [as] had going. They were about to ride a real big wave but Turner put the boot down.

There's no reason you guys can't keep making WP on literally any other platform. The money's there. SOMEONE will come snatch it up.

Unless the copypasta is true that the blacklisting was due to Sam just being an all around asshole to people and supposedly not the group's politics (that all 3 clearly share). I don't believe that. I could believe it, but I don't so far.
>>
>>82019444
>“shotty shock humor”

Has that typo been in there this whole time?
>>
>>82012843
It's like an autistic person trying to ironically be autistic.
>>
>>82016085
People keep saying that but I can't find a statement from The Soft Moon (CEO skit music).

Ovlov were total cunts about it, their band was basically dead in the water, the MDE crew were literal friends with them and gave them a gig, them saying they got a spot on Adult Swim saved their band then after they do their spot and the show is over with they disavow the group. Spineless faggots, musicians are filth
>>
>>82012976
Here in finland we have all female comedy shows where the women themself make jokes of the often-a-few-steps-missing female logic. Like can't american women laugh at themself?
>>
>>82012930
Charl>Nick>Sam
>>
>>82011490
Sam, I know they just killed your ad revenue but you need to stop.
>>
>>82019444
lol cuck
>>
Nick, what's going on big guy?
>>
>>82023535
Fucking antiques and Layne Staley mostly. Goin scrapping tomorrow.
>>
>>82011490
>all those blurred words/images
the show got fucked hard
>>
there were more misses than hits and it was edited poorly. the skits that worked were amazing though.
>>
>>82020738
http://i.imgur.com/21nUMnV.jpg
GET A CLUE YOU MDE TARDS
>>
>>82018880
>Fuck Society
Channers will defend this
>>
>>82026250
what is that supposed to show?
>>
>>82011490
It wasn't funny. MDE was always extremely hit-and-miss, and the show proved that they don't have enough ideas to hold it up.
>>
>>82027067
but thats objectively wrong
>>
I only liked the first two episodes. Everything else was not funny. Same should've just took it easy on all of the risque shit. The show could've grown in the later seasons. It's a shame really, it could've been a great show. I really hate jews and their kikery, but this is mainly sam's fault.
>>
>>82027819
*sam should've just took it easy
>>
>>82027819
>Same should've just took it easy on all of the risque shit.
like what? what "risque" shit?
>>
>>82012837
you can't be serious. especially about the glass table skit. That one was like a bad T&E fan vid
>>
I wanted it to be good because the surreal anthology format is dead. It wasn't. It had some fantastic sketches, but it was just too self-indulgent.
>>
>>82019444
implying the post
>>
>>82027067
funnier than most of the shit that gets called comedy these days
>>
>OY VEY GOYIM
>This isnt how you're supposed to make jokes
>GOY
>There's an approved FORMULA ALREADY
>GOY!! YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO DEVIATE FROM DAT
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING??
>GOY!
>GOY! WHY ARENT YOU ACCUSING AND EMASCULATING THE WHITE MAN AT ALL?!
>STOP
>STOP IT GOY!!
>STOP IT NOOOOWWW
>*show gets cancelled
>>
>>82019880
Kek. Link?
>>
>>82026543
>>82029224
>>82023501
>>82017811
>>82012527
>>
File: 09.jpg (18KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
18KB, 214x317px
nick is the best thing about mde
>>
>>82029501
was*
>>
>>82029501
I had a brief conversation with him one time. Fuckin' great guy. A real man's man
>>
>>82029501
meh
>>
>>82012837
Good taste. I also liked the hypergenex one (mostly for the shock ending). The whole style of the show was good but there were some skits that fell flat (tap water, bullying, and gym felt kind of meandering)
>>
>>82012837
I liked the last skit, and The Wall
>>
It shows you the truth of the adage, that he whom controls you is the one you can't talk shit about
>>
>>82011490
eggstream
>>
>>82012733
Do more stuff with Nick - you guys are a great duo.
>>
>>82029224
>its never my fault
>its always da JOOOOOSS
right-wing SJWs, everybody
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.