[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one seems to talk about how hilariously bad the Vito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: vc.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
No one seems to talk about how hilariously bad the Vito Corleone death scene is.
>>
It was pretty weird...doesn't really seem to fit
>>
Or how bad literally the entire movie is. Hard 7/10
>>
or just how hilariously bad Brando is in all his movies
>>
>>82008455
>Bad
>7/10

Wat
>>
>>82008476
Oh, he meant 0/10. Brando, and Coppola, are fucking hacks. Hardy har har!
>>
>>82008476

Fine, overrated
>>
>>82008265
>Vito Corleone death
Woah spoiler
>>
>>82008327
the godfather dying in his garden playing with his grandson who was also his godson didnt fit?
>>
I thought it was great

A massively powerful man who has been hunted for a while dies meekly to a heart attack
>>
>>82008548
No, the tone of the scene was just weird for some reason. It came off all wacky

Obviously as a plotline in the story it fits
>>
File: vito running.jpg (39KB, 574x463px) Image search: [Google]
vito running.jpg
39KB, 574x463px
The point was that after all the horrible shit he went through, he got to die a relatively peaceful death with his grandson after having to go through his own son dying and the other falling down the same path as him.
>>
I don't remember how he died.
I only remember how he lived.

I think he died in his chair or something, yes it is nad but it feels real
>>
>>82008476
/v/ scales
>>
>>82008592
this, obviously
>>
>>82008593
I dunno, I thought it fit with the tone of the movie earlier on.
Also I just kind of like it because we finally get to see Vito not looking depressed or serious.
>>
>>82008687
OP is either baiting or a dumb fuck.
>>
It was the perfect death you dumb fuck

He got to die playing with his grandchildren knowing the family was in good hands with Michael. He'd already come to terms with the fact Sonny was dead and Michael would never be a Governor or Senator
>>
File: vito corleone wine.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vito corleone wine.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>>82008751
You know, I never quite understood why Vito wanted Michael to be a senator when he knew they were just corrupt puppets.
>>
>>82008751
That doesn't make the scene better. You can literally hear audio cuts. The scene in general sounds and looks disgusting.
>>
>>82008928
because they were legitimate crooks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.