[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britfag here, Why are Americans so obsessed with the Kardashians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: front-cover-02-26-2015.jpg (1MB, 2950x3300px) Image search: [Google]
front-cover-02-26-2015.jpg
1MB, 2950x3300px
Britfag here, Why are Americans so obsessed with the Kardashians?

I don't get it. What am I missing?
>>
>>82006717
>hahah i don't care about these people
>let me show how much i don't care by telling everyone i don't care about them!
>>
>>82006774
No, I'm asking why they're so hugely popular. Did you not read the post?
>>
>>82006717
Why is your country obsessed with your faggy royal family?
>>
>>82006836
Why are you getting defensive? What do the Kardashians have to do with the Royal Family?
>>
>>82006809
Since you're obsessed with them to the point where you post threads about them, ask what is in your heart. And if you say you aren't, then I refer you to my earlier post.
>>
They're sex symbols here.
>>
>>82006717

The same reason why our country is obsessed with the "the only way is essex", "geordie shore" scum
>>
>>82006882
Oh great, we have an illiterate retard.
>>
File: 1492893642352.png (497KB, 565x564px) Image search: [Google]
1492893642352.png
497KB, 565x564px
>>82006717
honestly friend, i dont know a single person who cares about the Kardashians. im guessing that like some bottom feeder got control of a nielsen ratings box and bingewatches garbage all day
>>
>>82006919
Ok, I get that. So it's a woman meme, basically?

I was genuinely curious. Every day I hear about these people and the tranny father but have no idea why.
>>
because americans
>>
Women care, because they follow whatever they are conditioned to care about. Black and latino men care because of muh dik. Gays care because they idolize pop culture, even camp. White guys don't care, unless they are trying to identify/relate with one of these groups.
>>
>>82006882
are you literally autistic?
>>
>>82006809
>>82006717
Rather you like it or not, they are trend setters for girls aged 12-30.
Their show is very dramatic and entertaining, like pro-wrestling or a soap opera.
Ask a girl at the bar if they like the Kardashians and they will most likely say "No, but i think the show is entertaining!"
>>
They're the star attractions of the interracial breeding grounds
>>
>>82006873
Ok fine fair enough. Her family is just great at being famous. Everything they do is tactically designed to generate as much attention for themselves as possible. They are just really good reality stars, that's all there is to it. The daughters stay relevant by fucking high-profile rappers and athletes, the dad stays relevant by being the world's most famous tranny and the mom runs the show.
>>
the only people obsessed with them are dumb wannabe bimbo girls who are obsessed with celebrity horseshit
>>
America is a high test alpha country, you would never understand
>>
>>82007143
Coo. So they're basically a family of Circus freaks who got memed into Stardom.

Can we, like, kill them or something? Is that legal over there? You have guns, right?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR KILL THEM NOW!!!!
>>
>>82006836
This isn't even true though you moron
>>
Childhood is idolizing Kim

Adulthood is when you realize Kylie makes more sense
>>
File: My_mutant_power.gif (235KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
My_mutant_power.gif
235KB, 182x200px
>>82006882
wow you're a dumb fucking idiot
>>
>>82007238
>implying the Jews who own them would allow anyone close enough to kill them

They're part of the reason why young white women are obsessed with black men. Almost all of them have been fucking black guys, except for the oldest one who has kids with a rich Jew.
>>
I wonder how Robert would feel about all of this?
>>
File: kim-kardashian-butt.jpg (445KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian-butt.jpg
445KB, 1000x1000px
>>82006717
BIG FAT ASS
>>
File: 1489492791298.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1489492791298.png
100KB, 258x330px
>>82007275
>idolizing walking plastic
>>
File: Soulless_Family.png (3MB, 1578x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Soulless_Family.png
3MB, 1578x1050px
They remind of the of the coven of incestuous witches from Penny Dreadful
>>
>>82007372
Pretty good since he let OJ fuck his wife
>>
>>82007238
Yes, they're pure memes that serve no real purpose. They don't bother me though. The best way I can describe them is that they are essentially BRAAAAP posting in human form, in the sense that they anger you for a little while but eventually you realize that they aren't going away and they just fade into the American scenery. At this point, one of them would have to die or something for me to notice what they are doing.
>>
>>82006717

The Kardashians are basically the American Royal Family now.
>>
women either watch for the fashion or to talk shit about them
>>
>>82007416
KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK
>>
>>82007416
*poot*
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.