[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did they want to get rid of Kurtz? He literally did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kurtz.jpg (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kurtz.jpg
225KB, 1024x768px
So why did they want to get rid of Kurtz? He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
He killed a few Vietnam translators
>>
>>82001404
Jeez did he eat the Vietcong?
>>
>>82001443
They had solid proof, why would they kill one of the most promising officers in the entire US army for that.
>>
>>82001404
>Hey, one of our Special Forces Colonels has gone AWOL
>He's seized a small area and set himself up as a king
>Welp, I guess we'll just leave him alone
No.
>>
>>82001404
>The original climax called for an epic physical confrontation between Kurtz and Willard, but that didn't seem possible, unless Brando had some hidden moves, like maybe he could do a Hundred-Hand Slap like E. Honda in Street Fighter II
>>
>>82001647

Yeah IIRC Brando was unexpectedly massive when filming started.
>>
The 3rd act of the movie felt out of place and too unbelievable. It was like stepping into an Indiana Jones film when the rest of the movie felt more realistic.
>>
i never liked the end of this. they should have just ended it with an airstrike tbqh
>>
>>82001647
Everyone wanted to do it except for Coppola
>>
>>82001684
Wicked-UH wicked-UH. Brando is massive.
>>
>>82001404

he was eating his way through Cambodia. he had to be stopped.
>>
>>82002132
cambodian fucking shits
>>
>>82001684
He turned up on set like 150lbs overweight and having not read the script at all
Almost all his scenes in the movie are partially in shadow or have him lying down to disguise that he was extremely obese at the time of filming
>>
Mad Max Fury Road is actually a sequel to Apocalypse Now, after an alternate ending where the Cold War escalated before Willard arrived, and Kurt used his Gook slaves to bring him to Australia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.