[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're ready for ESB 2017 Version ? Luke uses the force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: sw-the-last-jedi-tall-B.jpg (115KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
sw-the-last-jedi-tall-B.jpg
115KB, 1536x864px
You're ready for ESB 2017 Version ?

Luke uses the force to take the light saber from Rey's outstretched hand. As he does she has another Force back.

The Resistance is hurriedly trying to flee the Illenian system but are met by a First Order fleet. The fleet is lead by Captain Phasma.

The Resistance sustains heavy losses and in process of evacuating the flagship is boarded. Poe and BB8 rush to wake up Finn and help get him off the ship. He's weak, but not like Wesley in the Princess Bride when he was mostly dead. Poe needs help assisting Finn and stops a panicking mechanic named Rose to help him get Finn to an escape pod.

Leia is captured by Captain Phasma and her special unit.

Rey wakes to find Luke conversing with birds. She thinks he's a loon watching the one sided conversations.

Luke asks Rey who she is and how she found him. She takes him to the Falcon where Chewbacca and Artoo are waiting.

Chewbacca embraces Luke who gets down to greet Artoo. Rey watches the exchange between the three longingly.

Luke and Rey return to the hut and Rey insists Luke rejoin the fight. Luke states his days of fighting are over and the practice of Jedi fighting wars has ended. Rey becomes even more upset when Luke begins talking to the birds again, this time seemingly in an argument. Luke declares almost angrily that he will train Rey... if she can pass a test.

Poe is piloting a freighter with Finn Rose and BB8 on board. He meets with the rest of the Resistance (or what's left of it) on an abandoned mining planet. Rose and BB8 take Finn to the med Bay while Poe is told of Leia's capture. After an argument with Admiral Holdo about launching a counter attack or gathering intel, Poe agrees the best recourse is an intel mission and covert extraction. Holdo says they need someone who can infiltrate a First Order occupied world and meet with a mole they have on the planet. Poe goes to the med Bay and tells Finn to rest up because he's got a mission for him.
>>
Leia is taken aboard a massive Star Destroyer. Phasma presents her to Snoke. Snoke and Leia trade barbs and Snoke is angry by the mention of Luke returning by the end of the conversation. He has Leia thrown in a holding cell. He brings up Hux on a hologram and tells him to inform Kylo Ren they have his mother.

That's the end of the first act.
>>
BLACKED™
>>
>>81997661
>>81997689
>That's the end of the first act.
LOL
>>
>>81997661
the funny thing is, that in this day and age the mouse would rather detonate one of their employe's suicide implant rather than let spoilers of the new Star Wars out.
>>
a fucking tree
>>
>Resistance is hurriedly trying to flee the Illenian system but are met by a First Order fleet. The fleet is lead by Captain Phasma
Literally how? The First Order are nothing but a small fringe group of the Empire. How do they still have the resources left after their planet was blown up?
>>
File: 1492962205855.gif (264KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
1492962205855.gif
264KB, 200x145px
>>81997661
>>81997689
Unlike every other leak this one sounds real.
10/10
>>
>>81997661
>>81997689
Why is the 1st act so shitty? Nothing happens except Leia gets kidnapped. What is Rey's "test"? What is in the force visions? Does Snoke look the same as in TFA?
>>
>>81997957
Are you just now realising how retarded this is
>>
>>81997661
So like CGI Leia is gonna take up half the first act?
>>
File: Brendan 2017.jpg (74KB, 558x680px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan 2017.jpg
74KB, 558x680px
Why have you posted only the first act, where's the rest???????
>>
>>81997954
A tree and now a fucking bird, so jedis confirmed as gay disney elves?
>>
>>81997661
Where the fuck is Kylo.
>>
>>81999257
training/healing
>>
>>81997957
>a small fringe group

Source?
>>
KEEP THE FUCK GOING
>>
>>81997661
I'll only believe the leaks when i see them for myself.
The one that everyone already bought was proven false, after all.
>>
>>81997957
It's almost as if all that "New EU" will is being completely disregarded by screenwriters.
>>
File: 1492996319722.jpg (171KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1492996319722.jpg
171KB, 700x1009px
matches up with what we know of the leaks but it's kind of obvious to guess
>>
>>81997661
>Rey watches the exchange between the three longingly.
fucking kek, this shit is so fucking ridiculously hammy, they have no shame for milking this pathetic cashcow of a flick franchise
>>
>>81997661
>leak

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/67527c/spoiler_dump_act_i/

You copied this from reddit.
>>
>>81999483
Thanks for letting us know autismo, still counts as a leak in the same sense. Whether it's false is still unknown
>>
>everyone thought the First Order was small and the Resistance was big

bravo retards
>>
>>81999581
>First Order are Empire remnants
>Resistance are not-fully-acknowledged group who oppose FO because New Republic doesnt deem the FO a threat

They are both supposed to be small but lol whatever its neo star wars, just rehash OT 1:1 and no one will care so long as we remind them about the evil goofy jar jar days, you dont want those back do you goyim???
>>
>>81999559
do you really believe every leak people post here? I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
>>81999379
I don't believe leaks anymore ever since it came out that it was rumoured WB. put out a fake BvS script.
>>
>>81999559
speculation and leak are not same thing
>>
>>81997957
>How do they still have the resources left after their planet was blown up?

Did you notice how Snoke didn't care?
>>
>>81997661

>The fleet is lead by Captain Phasma

wut.
>>
>>81999795
They didn't. It was damage control because some random guy put out a convincing fake script and a bunch of news sites ran with it.
>>
>>81999924
she's been confirmed for a larger role in TLJ since before TFA came out
>>
>>81999837
Good thing it isn't meant as speculation. I very well be a fake but it still counts as a leak. It may be true, we don't know
>>
>>81999956

What I mean is why is a storm trooper captain leading a fleet. She should be leading the company spearheading the ground assault at best.
>>
>>81999956
I wonder if that was preplanned, or just damage control after her content for TFA got cut.
>>
>>82000086
absolutely damage control. marketing didn't know that her part got cut so they realized oh shit fuck give her more shit to do in TLJ FUCK

from what I've heard though it's a pretty good part and she gets a giant spear and duels Finn
>>
>>82000000
>>
>talking to birds

Is this how they tie in the Angry Birds Star Wars universe???
>>
>>82000137
What I'm really curious about is if she supplanted a different character due to hasty rewrites, or if they roughly shoved her in and hoped for the best.
>>
>>82000226
no idea

I appreciate that they're doing a reverse Boba Fett though (cool character gets wasted, written in better part because popular vs cool character gets popular, so written to be wasted)
>>
>>82000186
the birds are the spirits of qui, anakin, and yoda
>>
>>81997661

>Rey wakes to find Luke conversing with birds

I can't believe it, they've already gone full Disney.
>>
A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>81997689
>Leia is taken aboard a massive Star Destroyer. Phasma presents her to Snoke. Snoke and Leia trade barbs and Snoke is angry by the mention of Luke returning by the end of the conversation. He has Leia thrown in a holding cell. He brings up Hux on a hologram and tells him to inform Kylo Ren they have his mother.

This is the only thing that smells of a 'leak'.

You can easily make up everything else from the teaser trailer that we saw.
>>
>>82000056
becuz muh feminisms
>>
I dunno, pals... Sounds pretty legit.

Has a certain 'feel' to it.
>>
>>82000410
>not knowing they'll reveal at the end the force ghosts of yoda, han, and anakin that he was conversing with the whooooole time wooooow
>>
>>82000410
>>82001129

>qui-gon
>Han

I presume that you morons mean Obi-Wan?
>>
>the Resistance are largely wiped out immediately

Oh no, the only 400 people in the entire galaxy who could be counted on to stand against the New Order.
The New Order who totally absolutely aren't going to be basically defeated by four individual people in the third movie.

Any plot involving huge competing organisations makes little sense in SW after the first movies, especially ones that're bascially one-for-one analogues of the Empire and Rebellion.

I mean, "the Resistance" is a fucking stupid name when the group you're fighting isn't the dominant galactic power and aren't starting from a position of huge strength, the set up is that the two groups are just trying to wipe each other out, because reasons.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.