[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show has 100% rt score >never talked about here or anywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: into the badlands rt.png (6KB, 278x125px) Image search: [Google]
into the badlands rt.png
6KB, 278x125px
>show has 100% rt score
>never talked about here or anywhere

am i missing something? is this some TV gem that everyone is missing out on?
>>
>>81996947
>13 reasons is 91%

Hehe
>>
I saw some threads a while ago but I hadn't seen the show yet. Truly martial arts kino
>>
>>81996947
>AMC

pass
>>
>>81996947
Aggregates are not good at tracking quality
>>
RT scores don't mean shit.
Capeshit and tent pole schlock regularly get over 90%.
>>
Maybe if you arent jerking off to hentai every fucking minute of the day youd realise there are actually threads about into the shitlands you fat slob of fucking shit
>>
>>81996947
It's under the radar martial arts kino that's rated high because nobody watches it.
>>
>tv critics
>rotten tomatoes

there's your problem
>>
>>81997252
This.
>>81997870
This
>>81997299
And this
>>
>watching anything made after 2000
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
s-she's so qt

anyone else get a slight chub from last night?
>>
>>81996947

There are plenty of shows that get 100% on RT. TV shows get overrated a lot more than movies because critics are even bigger hacks than film critics.
>>
into the kinolands
>>
>>81999296
I'm downloading it now, is there plenty of Widow/Tilda I can fap to?
>>
>>81999435
yes
>>
Best guy right here.
>>
>>81999296
>>81999435
I hate that she going to become that shitty manlet cocksleve.
fuck that, that dude is the worst thing on the show
>>
>>81999735
MK?

yeah.... still can't deny everyone in the show including MK have really good combat scenes. The last episode's final fight was amazing.
>>
just watched the latest episode

decent but as always it raises more questions than it answers

one of the few shows where i wish there was more dialogue between the main characters
>>
i just hate anything AMC shits out, usually the shows are fucking terrible,

is this one actually better?
>>
Into the feministlands is not bad actualy, the fight are nice, and you have /ourguy/ >>81999618
to bring balance.
>>
Most TV show reviews only cover the first episode or maybe individual episodes. There are very few season covering reviews.
>>
I don't care about martial arts in of itself. If it isn't tied to the hip with mankino then it's just silly dancing.
>>
>>81996947
>fargo
Season 1 was going so well until the last few episodes where protagonist went full retard. But then Brothers "Hacks" Coens could never write endings.
>>
File: BVS.jpg (343KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
BVS.jpg
343KB, 1059x1500px
>gets a 28% rt score
>countless threads about about Snyder's use of imagery in the scene where wonder woman drinks a glass of water
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 346x346px
>>82001162
>implying the coens wrote the Fargo TV show
>he didn't get the end of A Serious Man
>>
>>82001162
the coens are exec producers for the tv show, basically they don't have anything to do with it and just collect shekkels
>>
File: 1375651780158.png (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1375651780158.png
6KB, 210x230px
>>81999296
Hoe lee fuck I'm watching it she's kissing a fucking girl.

Get rekt MK.
>>
>>81996947
Arrow is 100% too. Or at least it was until recently.
>>
File: C7EXm6uWwAAdXg5.jpg (70KB, 599x455px) Image search: [Google]
C7EXm6uWwAAdXg5.jpg
70KB, 599x455px
>>82001229
>>
>>82001531
I almost 100% sure they are going to kill the other girl in a couple of eps...i fucking hate MK so fucking much.
He was a mistake, Sunny and Don't Breathe Avatar man are the only ones that should have focus outside of >>81999618 and the qts.
>>
>>82001651
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>82001726
Yeah and they're definitely going to off the blonde qt monk girl at some point too just so MK and Tilda can meet eachother and fugg. I don't even mind MK much, it's just that his storyline is fucking boring.

Waldo and Quinn are great, they steal the focus in every scene.
>>
Into the Badlands by all the usual measures like writing, acting and plot is awful. However it doesn't care about any of that bullshit and simply goes for god-tier fight scenes. Best show on TV.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.