[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH SXUS0_1c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: america.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
>>81995482
Lel at the arrogance of this fucker

when was it every great? the US has only been a major player in the last 100 years. and the way things are going it's not going to last much longer.
your country is too big and too divisive.
>>
Old boomer faggot who voted liberal every single election yelling at people younger than him

Redditors think this is deep
>>
>>81995612
he says, in nearly every episode that he considers himself a republican. He also hires that chick in the last season
>>
>>81995566
>angry yuropoor
lel everytime
>>
UH OH TIME TO GET BUTTMAD BECAUSE IM AN "INTERNET CONSERVATIVE"
>>
>>81995482
>sure used to be

So basically we need to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?
>>
Yet none of you can refute anything he said.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>81995790
republicans used to be a liberal party before the 80's
>>
File: N3nGkMw.jpg (63KB, 750x702px) Image search: [Google]
N3nGkMw.jpg
63KB, 750x702px
>300 guaranteed replies
>>
>You know why people don't like liberals, they lose
Well, he's not wrong.
>>
File: 1455199383890.jpg (650KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
1455199383890.jpg
650KB, 1045x3515px
>>81995482
2deep4meee

anyway, the thinking that a country is "great" is getting annoying
you could compare the various statistics between 200 countries in maybe thousands of ways, then make any claim that because of X and Y this country ranks high, and therefore its better than some other one.

it's all so tiresome
>>
>>81995566
Postwar up to the 70s were pretty grea
>>
File: 149039094877100.jpg (106KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
149039094877100.jpg
106KB, 1136x640px
>>81996169
I wish that the based Chinaman from Empire of Dust was the president of China, or Emperor. I'm sure he'd have that place worth something in a couple of fucking decades.
>>
>>81996169
Lmao, remove the Browns and blacks and we have parity with every other euro nation. We have the largest and most well trained military and the largest economy despite having the massive dead weight of loads of third worlders.
>>
>>81995989
This
>>
>>81996315
>based
lolwut? he was a little baby chink beta in an environment ruled by alphas. he was too much of a bitch to get anything done, and then he whines about it to the only dude actually trying to help him.
About his bitching, he thinks the Euros gently left the Congo in a state of pristine jungle heaven instead of abandoning it after they fucked it up more than those niggers thought possible.
>>
>>81995901
This.
>>
>>81996691
You should watch the movie again, nigger, pay attention. He's constantly berating them, and especially the African translator for how they're all worthless as workers.
>>
>>81996719
you should take your own advice
>>
>>81995482
I always got a kick out of liberals wishing the Newsroom would come back for a season about 2016, as if Will wouldn't be Trump's number 1 fan
>>
>>81995901
There's nothing to refute. As some other soon pointed out the last time we had this shitty thread, his logical is structurally unsound. When claiming America is not great, he uses logos and rattles off some statistics. When talking about how it used to be great, he uses pathos, attempting to create nostalgic emotion. In doing so, he ignores the fact that Americans have never done well by the metrics he used, even during the "Golden Age" of the fifties and sixties
>>
>>81996691
Europeans left them with infrastructure, they themselves never evolved beyond building mudhutts
>>
>>81995482
The guy reads like every faggoty teen to 25 year old who thinks they had an original thought because that hate on america.
>>
>>81995482
I'll take dumbass 5 year old youtube videos liberals post to facebook for $400, Alex
>>
>>81995482
Is this the smartest moment in television history?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.