[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sounds like Top Gun 2 is probably going to happen. What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Top_Gun.jpg (986KB, 3072x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Top_Gun.jpg
986KB, 3072x1390px
Sounds like Top Gun 2 is probably going to happen.

What are your predictions on what it's going to be about?

My take:
>present day
>Maverick(senior Top Gun instructor) takes on a new class of students
>one student in particular catches his eye
>It's Jamaal Freeman call sign "woke" the wise cracking ace pilot with a chip on his shoulder
>Maverick takes him under his wing after seeing him wrongfully searched by crooked white cops and teaches him some flying maneuvers(as well as what the crosswalks are for)
>things get complicated when Jamaal takes a liking to Mavericks daughter Sarah
>eventually maverick comes to terms while learning about institutional racism and how he can be racist and not even know it because he's white
>cue sex scene in hanger on top of F14 with Jamaal & Sarah while a new remix of "Take My Breath Away" done by Missy Elliott and Fall Out Boy plays in the background
>shortly after winning the Top Gun trophy and beating his rival Hans Kracker call sign "Honky", both men are quickly taken to Israel where enemy jets are targeting the world's bankers
>a quick air battle ensues with Jamaal destroying enemy aircraft with ease while saying this is for Rosa Parks, MLK, Malcolm X, etc with each kill.
>back on the flight deck a huge celebration is there to meet Jamaal with Hans running up telling him that he can be his Bull anytime
>Sarah is also there with a nervous Maverick by her side
>she tells him that she is pregnant and can't wait to start a family together
>final scene is Jamaal quickly jumping back in his jet mumbling how "it ain't his and dat Bitch probably be fuckin a bunch other niggas" flying off into the sunset with the low fuel light on

Thoughts? It's only a rough draft so I know it has room for improvement.
>>
You're not funny or witty.
>>
>>81991707
I predict you die by hanging.
>>
I found it pretty funny OP, don't worry.
>>
>>81991707
I hope you die before its released.
They are going to kill a classic by bringing "2" out with drones.
>>
>>81991707
This is the reason the jews keep getting to make movies because butthurt alt right white bois write even shittier ones while whining about the jews and everyone else.
>>
File: itb.jpg (332KB, 1676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
itb.jpg
332KB, 1676x1000px
guess the number of non-whites in this thread.
>>
File: danger_zone.jpg (137KB, 660x1000px) Image search: [Google]
danger_zone.jpg
137KB, 660x1000px
>>81991755
>>81991805
>>81992065
>>81992160
I see a lot of complaining and not a lot of Top Gun 2 plots.

>>81992010
>>
>>81991707
I laughed and cried at the same time, because most of this will probably be reality in the near future.
>>
>>81991707
It's going to be Macross Plus with no transforming Jets
>>
>>81991707
Not enough homosexual undertones (and overtones) for a Top Gun sequel.
>>
>>81993585
Forgot about the volleyball scene.

>Jamaal and his REO DeShawn Jefferson call sign "popeyes" play a shirts vs skins 2 vs 5 basketball game against Hans and his crew
>Hans chooses shirts since its really hot out and he doesn't want to burn
>the game is very heavily one sided with "woke" and "popeyes" dominating despite being out numbered
>game ends with Jamaal slam dunking the ball over Hans and his massive Johnson slapping his face thru his shorts
>>
>>81994991
What about this idea for the bar scene?

>Jamal and his homeboy Deshawn come up in da club while Flo-Rida plays
>Sarah sits there talking to her gf's
>they laugh at all the pathetic white men trying to hit on them
>Jamal sees Sarah and says to DeShawn: yo boii. U see dat fine ass. Imma gon pick dat up yo.
>ay girl lemme holla atchu, he says dignified to Sarah
>Jamal starts rapping some verses of his selfmade mixtape called Cracka ass white boiis gonna hang
>Sarah laughs and it is flattered
>she says she needs to go but gives him her phonenumber but not before whispering: white boys will never satisfy me, I crave your big nubian prince dick. I need it inside me. How can white men even compete?
>Jamal smiles at her as she walks away. Just a day in the life of Jamal
>End scene
>>
Quality thread, please keep posting scenes from Top Gun 2™
>>
>>81993236
4chan is now a liberal shithole. Whats new?
>>
I lol'd.

I will probably fap to the sex scene though.
>>
OP you can't bruise the Cruise. No matter how much of a liberal beta cuck you make him out to be, he will always be our guy. STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
>>
>>81991707
An f35 would probably be more appropriate than an f14
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.