[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the official film of the White Man? >Restoring Roman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Gladiator.jpg (49KB, 272x426px) Image search: [Google]
Gladiator.jpg
49KB, 272x426px
Is this the official film of the White Man?
>Restoring Roman Empire to its former glory
>Marcus Aurelius wisdom
>Courage in the face of extreme adversity
>Honour to the end
>Optimistic final message despite his death
>>
http://flixchatter.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/gladiator-2-nick-cave.pdf
>>
I really don't see what all those points have to do with being white, rather than being a decent and honourable fellow.
>>
>>81985609
Virtue is universal, anon. And I say that as someone who really really likes ethnically homogeneous nations.
>>
>>81985609
>>Restoring Roman Empire to its former glory

the point was that the empire was fucked and that rome should be a republic instead of a genocidal military dictatorship
>>
Juba the Numidian was based tho
>>
File: 8529306.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8529306.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
now i's is free
>>
>>81985690
The republic was far more genocidal than the empire.
>>
>>81985609
>Italians
>white
>>
>>81985741
well maybe that was Marcus Aurelius' flaw, he believed there were core Roman virtues that didn't involve murder and violence even though that's what supported the roman state to begin with. he was content to be a philosopher even though it was the legions that allowed philosophers to exist.

>there once was was a dream that was Rome
he referred to it as a dream because it was just that
>>
>>81985874
Marcus Aurelius was perfectly aware that Rome was fundamentally based in the exercise of violence against foreign and internal threats, which isn't something that in and of itself goes against virtue.
>>
based dog
>>
>>81986016
What dog breed is that?
>>
>>81986031
The doggo in Gladiator was a Belgian Shepard
>>
>>81985674
>>81985644

This
Even the black Nubian dude was a honorable man, who shows courage and loyalty to the end.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.