[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are three meetings planned this very week to discuss an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Gandalf-2.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf-2.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
There are three meetings planned this very week to discuss an origins film of Gandalf. Originally, when signing to helm the Hobbit films, Jacksons contract was meant to bind him for three movies (The Hobbit was supposed to be two films not three, and the third would have been the Gandalf film). However due to executive decisions,the Hobbit films were stretched to three and Jackson was no longer bound to the Gandalf film (which had working titles such as Gandalf, The Grey and Mithrandir). From studio notes it is very clear that they want to explore not only his backstory , but also his sexuality and his relationship with Sarumon. Apparently the idea was brought back to the table after the success of SJWars, and they're looking to quickly helm another Tolkien story to reset the rights before they expire.

I'm telling you this because we are clearly losing. What I need from you cocksuckers are graphs, polls, petitions that show messing with the Tolkien films wouldn't sit well with the fan base. Be vocal, but be polite, structured.
>>
HOWEVER!
>>
Still haven't seen any of the Hobbit films despite owning LotR+HoME

Gimli being comic relief and pipeweed being marijuana just turned me off
>>
>>81984519
Confirmed for not having read the books and just parroting what you read on reddit
>>
>>81984929
>>Books
this is /Tv/ not /Lit/
>>
>>81984454
Source?
>>
>>81984929
I'm from rec.arts.books.tolkien and will never watch The hobbinations no matter what you say.

JRRT's objections to attempted filmic adaptations of his works in his Letters are fucking heart-wrenching given what Saul Zaentz has allowed to be done.

I hate that Peter Jackson was allowed to stomp all over his grave.
>>
>>81985043
>I'm from r/tolkien
Yeah I could tell. That doesn't change that you never read the books and only parrot what you read on reddit
>>
>>81985090
Please link to the reddit posts I have drawn my theories from.

You have one hour. That's a lot of time. Go on.
>>
>>81984976
I'm doing an internship at WingNuts Films and am accomodating the board rooms for the first and second meeting, the first happening Tuesday
>>
>>81985172
Well either I don't believe you or you're about to lose your job ya fucking idiot
>>
>>81985172
I'm skeptical but if I see it on the news, know that you will become a based anon. Screencap your thread and keep it safe.
>>
This would be another level of absurdity. Gandalf is as old as the fucking world itself so good luck doing a complete backstory in about 2 hours.
>>
>>81984454
>Source: my ass
>>
>>81985147
Looking like OP is just a retarded faggot.
>>
>>81985955
This.

Although I'd wantch a 'cute ainur doing cute things' anime.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.