[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did all the hate come from? This show is alright. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Where did all the hate come from? This show is alright. I'd place it above Luke Cage and below Daredevil.

>Passable acting from both the primary and secondary(unlike LC)
>Fighting choreography isn't as bad as people make it out to be(still not as good as DD)
>No corny antagonist(like Shades and Diamondback)
>Likable protagonists

The only negatives for me personally is the fact that Finn could have bulked up a bit for the role, and the weird mishmash of Chinese and Japanese culture(especially among The Hand).

What's /tv/'s opinion? Were the critics wrong or right?
>>
>>81981764
Guy doesn't even look like a good martial artist, let alone the greatest ever.
>>
>>81981764
>Jessica Jones is the worst out of the Netflix MCU
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>81981764
>Where did all the hate come from?
Boring plot?
Shitty pacing?
Awful MC?
Crappy fighting scenes?
>>
>>81981764
The critics were right but for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>81981764

>above Luke Cage and below Daredevil

that's exactly where i would put it. everything it did wrong could have been forgiven if it had DD tier fight scenes, but it didn't.
>>
I liked it. Its really not that bad. Actors do a decent job, fights were pretty decent. They killed faramir to early though, he was great.
>>
I liked it too. Also there were some interesting themes in the writing.... Notice the multiple instances of old vs young?
>>
>>81986317
>themes

I don't think you know what your talking about
>>
I like how Danny and poo in the loo are angry all the time
Lmao
No! You can't control your emotions, cuckboy.
>>
>>81981764
A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE
>>
>>81986548
I wanna put Danny's hair in the microwave with water and then pour powdered flavoring on it and eat it
>>
Honest question: Why would you spend 13 hours of your life on something that's 'alright'
>>
See:

http://thebaffler.com/latest/iron-fist-kriss
>>
>>81981764
You didn't like shades?

I did. I thought cheesy le white ghetto boy at first but he grew on me.
>>
>>81981764
It was overhyped and couldn't line up to the standard set by the previous three shows. It was fucked either way, if Netflix had shown it first, nobody would have watched the others, and in showing it last, everyone was already bored
>>
>>81981764
really low budget and lazy fight scenes for a show all about fighting, monotonous plot, and wooden acting from everyone. utter waste of hoon lee. the entire budget went to the power attack in the office where he shatters all the glass.
>>
>>81981764
>I'd place it above Luke Cage

not really hard to do since luke cage was backdoored and turned into a love letter to harlem and the "good old days" instead of being a comic book show.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.