[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"They're just going to blame it on poor people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: the big short.jpg (233KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
the big short.jpg
233KB, 800x432px
>"They're just going to blame it on poor people and minorities"
>20 seconds pass
>repeat it verbatim as if the audience didn't hear them the first time

What did they mean by this?
>>
Honestly I thought this movie was good up to this point and then they just had to shove this sjw bs down your throat Nobody blamed poor people and immigrants for the financial crisis of 2007 you fucking dumb liberal Actually bailing out the banks was something anti capitalistic
>>
>>81973545
people still blame financial problems on immigrants, when the immigrants are maybe a small fraction of the real problem
>>
DUDE CAPITALISM IS BAD LMAO
>>
>>81973150
>tfw wanted to watch this movie but comcast gave me a DMCA on the torrent so i deleted it out of fear

movie's not even that old, not sure why the publisher's watching it like a hawk
>>
>>81973698
How? Are you not using a private tracker + vpn?
>>
>>81973600
They do it today and with reason.
>our economy will break unless we bring immigrants
>lets use our economy that is supposely on the verge of colapsing to sustain those immigrants indefinitely
>>
>>81973150
>IMPLYING IT WASNT THEIR FAULT THEY DEFAULTED ON THEIR LOANS

PAY DEBNTS YOU DEADBEATS
>>
>>81973981
>Taking a loan that you know that you wont be able to pay back unless you hit the lottery.

It wasnt my fault.

Blame the banker
>>
>>81973981
Have you ever loaned money to somebody?

Humans are assholes. They never have an intention to ever pay you back from the very start. Doesn't matter if it's their family member or a bank.
>>
>>81973600
You can't have a country that lets in illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes but get all the public benefits which is also a growing majority
>>
>>81973545
>Yeah, it's the liberals and jews's fault
>cucks XD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.