[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've grown up with Disney. I loved Disney. And you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

I've grown up with Disney. I loved Disney. And you know what? Me and my children will continue to cherish the TRADITIONAL Disney movies.

But we all know it's changed, and not for the better. Homosexuals openly dancing with eachother? Princesses that are too good for traditional marriage (libs' fingerprints are all over that one)? And minority after minority shoehorned in where they don't belong just because today's studio is too afraid to not meet the left's demands for “diversity”.

Now I don't got anything against minorities or whatever, but DISNEY IS NOT FOR THAT KIND OF THING. Disney is for WHITE, STRAIGHT, ROMANCES between a MAN and a WOMAN. Minorities and gays don't like it, then they should go make their own movies. Not that I'll support them.

Above is a picture of what I think we all agree Disney needs to go back to. REAL men and REAL women with a REAL romance. No “diversity” no “making everyone else feel welcome” just the white, straight, heterosexual romances that WE knew and loved Disney for.
>>
>>81962825
If this isn't bait you're missing the point about why Disney is shit nowadays.

The pushed diversity isn't the root.
>>
>>81962989
Is it the jews?
>>
File: photo.gif (216KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
photo.gif
216KB, 423x423px
>>81962989
What could it be?
>>
>>81962825
Tomorrowland was great and it's such a shame it flopped.
>>
>I loved disney

Stopped reading right there. Get taste faggot
>>
ok thanks for the blog post mister.
>>
>>81963032
Exactly.
>>
>>81963061
>Tomorrowland was great

Kek
>>
>>81962825
I doubt you actually loved Disney.

>white
Like The Jungle Book from 1967?
>>
>>81963110
It had some problems but I'll absolutely defend it. It was an original story made with real care and heart behind it. I can overlook the flaws. We need more summer movies like it.
>>
>>81963151
Look at the cast
>>
>>81963151
Jungle Book takes place in India so that makes sense. Putting niggers and fags in France from centuries ago does not.
>>
>>81963182
How is this relevant? It's a movie with an Indian boy as the main character.
>>
>>81963241
It's also a fucking cartoon
>>
>>81962825
>I don't have anything against minorities or whatever

Your entire blog post says otherwise
>>
>>81962989
>The pushed diversity isn't the root.
Perhaps but it certainly is a hindrance.

>>81963151
>one movie about a darkie
>the cast is white
>story was made by a white man (Rudyard Kipling) with a white perspective of a non-white's life
Kipling promoted British Imperialism, you twat.
>>
>>81962825
Don't even disagree about them shoehorning in diversity, but *cringe*
I will post this to le rebbit
>>
>>81963230
>fags in France from centuries ago does not.

gays didn't exist back then or what?
>>
>>81963431
You probably also had degenerates back then yes. Difference is, they we're immediately taken care of by the guillotine.
>>
>>81963230
You know I'd almost let it slide if they threw some chinamen, hispanics and arabs into baroque provincial France just to keep the whole diversity thing consistent but no, they just tossed a few blacks in there and said "good enough."
>>
>>81963508
kek have you kids even heard of the Marquis de Sade?
>>
>>81963177
>written by damon lindelof

it was doomed from the start
>>
>>81963230
its really like the goal here is to get someone to post/name alexander dumas, because hes your homework assignment and you've totally forgotten everything about him.
>>
>>81963431
They literally didn't. The concept of homosexuality as it exists now is a recent thing socially. While a man might've enjoyed buggering other men back then, there was no such thing as being exclusively gay. And even that was refined from civilization hundreds of years before that where it was just seen as masculine to fuck anything, whether it was a woman or a boy.
>>
>>81963713
>Dumas
>famous over a century after Beauty and the Beast was penned after the height of colonialism had happened in the interim
>>
(((Disney)))
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.