[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Did you say no? >No >Did you try to stop him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

>Did you say no?
>No
>Did you try to stop him?
>No

How was it rape?
>>
>>81961264
>4chan users are actually this autistic
I need to get away from this place.
>>
>>81961264
because it was clearly unwanted

this social autism is why youll never get a gf anon
>>
>>81961264
She regretted it afterwards, you rape apologist.
>>
It wasn't. What they showed might have been a rape to start, but then she got comfortable and let his dick happen.
>>
>>81961264
Do girls usually cry and try to escape when you're having sex with them?

Because I'm pretty sure she cried and tried to escape.
>>
>>81961264
Is this the show about the whore killing herself because reasons?
>>
>>81961264
Male person didn't give her official sex reqest form and she didn't fill in third page - agreement on sexual intercourse
>>
>>81961338
why didnt she say no
>>
>>81961338
>cry
Some. There's an experience some of them feel with sex.

>escape
Hardly. She didn't try to escape any more than a same in an old film that wants their kiss or any girl that bullies you because they're too childish to just say they want you.
>>
>>81961275
No one's stopping you
>>
>>81961338
A girl cried after I had sex with her and I "stopped" her (in a playful manner). She teld me after she wasn't in the mood and felt really uncomfortable but I explained her I thought she was into it and she accepted she didn't said anything because she wasn't sure. I'm not autistic and neither is she, but if you actually had a sex life you would know how complicated things can get. The thing is to find a women who isn't a complete bitch woth issues so you can first talk about it instead of yelling RAPE.
>>
>>81961298
>>81961313
>>81961412
>>81961429
>>81961445
>being this socially inept.
>>
File: .jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>81961264
fuck she's so cute
>those lips
>those eyes
>that short hair
>>
>>81961492
You're socially inept if you've no idea that a lot of girls play like they don't want it, retard. Have you ever kissed a girl that *didn't* just feel bad for you pathetically asking?
>>
>>81961538
>a lot of girls play like they don't want it
Are you a virgin?

It's like your understanding of sex comes entirely from movies where they just cut to the fucking.
>>
>>81961650
I'm a 30-year-old father of two. If you have to ask, you're pathetic.
>>
>>81961650
I agree with him. A lot of girls play hard to get. Though I don't think this was portrayed in the series.
>>
File: do not reply.gif (2MB, 317x229px) Image search: [Google]
do not reply.gif
2MB, 317x229px
>>81961538
>a lot of girls play like they don't want it
>>
>>81961685
So you're a rapist then. I knew it had to be one or the other.
>>
>>81961730
Let me go tell my wife so she can laugh at me for having no balls. Be right back.
>>
>>81961685
I weep for your children.
>>
>>81961753
>>81961730
Back. She said she understands then tried shoving her finger up my ass and told me she had no idea I was a sissy. Now we're gonna go fuck with the time I have left on break. Thanks for the opening line. Smell ya later homo.
>>
>>81961909
You're one cringy and sad faggot
>>
>>81961483
Especially at a young age. Like 80% of virginitys are lost when the girl is a bit hesitant still. It's human nature.
>>
>>81961538
>asking to kiss somebody

kek
>>
>>81961909
Nice fanfic.
>>
File: yeesh.png (230KB, 248x504px) Image search: [Google]
yeesh.png
230KB, 248x504px
>thinking you can rape a linebacker like this
cannot stop laughing
>>
>>81961445
Not to mention she has literally played this game throughout the show.

>Gets the counsellor to pursue her accusation with all of the absurd prerequisites
>won't promise her that it will work out
>OMG im leaving I dont want to be here!!!!!
>waits outside for him to come chase after her

I mean this shit is not normal or realistic, but it IS in line with this character's behavior.
>>
>>81962799
>I mean this shit is not normal or realistic
How many 17 year old girls do you interact with regularly?
>>
>>81962996
we're not all pedos like you
>>
>>81962996
I'm 25 and I can remember what it was like.

That is drama queen behavior.
>>
File: 1488561403617.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488561403617.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>81961264
>It seems we have become.....13 Reasons Why™
Who writes this shit?
>>
>>81963041
Yes, Hannah is a flawed person, that was a pretty important part of the narrative. Are you slow?
>>
>>81962738
>desire to rape depleted

wew
>>
>>81963414
Don't know where you're even trying to go with this m8. What is the point you are making here?
>>
>>81963553
That her behavior is pretty fucking spot on for a mentally ill teenager. Not sure how anyone could claim that it's unrealistic.
>>
>>81963582
Believe I said it was not normal behavior. That is unrealistic is only in so far as most wouldn't behave this way, and those who are aberation from the norm don't do it themselves that much either.

The real point was to support the idea that hannah fake running away and then capitulating when she is stopped being indicative of her having got what she wanted based on her character's behavior. The aside about it not being normal (so be careful with girls IRL) is an aside.
>>
>>81961264
>be Hannah
>biggest self-pitying cunt in high school even though she has a perfectly happy upbringing and is well liked by everyone
>constantly grasping at straws to find fuel for her personal "tragedy" and eventual drama queen suicide
>walk in on dude Bryce raping her friend Jessica
>feel totally butt-blasted that now even Jessica has a sadder life than her and doesn't even know about it
>go to Bryce's party and linger around in his hot tub wearing a bikini
>he finally takes the bait and fucks her
>starfish and do bare minimum to resist him without risking actually causing him to stop because then she doesn't have a sad story
>YES!! now i finally have a more tragic story than that bitch Jessica!! time to pull the biggest john green bullshit ever and record a bunch of fucking cassette tapes guilt-tripping everyone who's ever looked at me sideways, then an hero in my bathtub where my loving parents will find me and be horrifically traumatized!!!
>>
>>81963582
btw you compared her to 17 year old girls, not mentally ill 17 year old girls. So you set up this contradictory framework to begin with.

You fucking bitchnigger.
>>
>>81961338
This
>>
>>81961264
When you got hit by your step dad, did you say no before he punched you?

Did you say no after he punched you?

Your fault then.
>>
You guys just don't get it, you're not supposed to sympathize with her, you're supposed to learn that there are people like her out in the world and you should stay far away from them.
>>
>>81963946
poor comparison
>>
I'm not sure what her problem was, she went around looking for the worst things and life and acted shocked when she found them
>>
>>81965036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
>>
>>81965036
I knew a chick once who was exactly like that, she'd go around rolling in the worst circles to get fucked by the scummiest people she could find and then acted surprised and victimized herself whenever something predictable happened, like attempted rape. I wonder if she killed herself by now.

Good taste in movies though, recommended me Sauna and Synecdoche, New York.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.