[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critics say movie is good. Is average/bad (pic related) Audiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: GetOut2.png (785KB, 613x615px) Image search: [Google]
GetOut2.png
785KB, 613x615px
Critics say movie is good. Is average/bad (pic related)

Audiences say movie is good. Is average/bad.

Is there a place you can go that will give accurate reviews all the time without being a fucking pleb or an elitist critic with his head up his ass.
>>
reddit
>>
>reviews
>>
>>81957210
WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THESE???????
>>
>>81957210
>accurate reviews
You're a fucking idiot
>>
Can't you just think for yourself you dumb fuck?

No one is going to have the exact same taste as you
>>
Why don't you just fucking watch the movie yourself
>>
Of course, but if your pleb /v/eddit kind start flooding the site then it'll turn into another rt/imdb/letterboxd
>>
>>81957210
Why don't u just judge it yourself you stupid motherfucker
>>
>>81957210
you can go to me
>>
It's going to win Best Original Screenpplay Oscar Academ Award and there is nothing you can't do about it :^)
>>
>>81957210
>Is there a place you can go that will give accurate reviews all the time without being a fucking pleb or an elitist critic with his head up his ass.
http://www.nationalreview.com/author/armond-white
>>
>Is there a place you can go that will give accurate reviews all the time without being a fucking pleb or an elitist critic with his head up his ass.

Yes: you; you watch the movie and form your own opinion.
>>
It was pretty good tbhfam. You'll have to suffer through the first 30 minutes of watching an interracial couple, but there's a big payoff.
>>
our guy scaruffi objectively has the most patrician taste
http://www.scaruffi.com/cinema/best17.html
>>
So

I didn't think it was bad

A bit predictable but perhaps mainly cos of all the talk about it which was pretty hard to avoid. Knew the hypno thing was apart of it, realised there must be more to their plan but desu the reveal of "oh we just transplant the brains lil" was a bit of a let down...

So we're the Grandma and Grandpa acting fucking weird on purpose or were they actually just fucking weird? They could have caught the kid 100% if he wasn't getting spooked by the grandparents in the black people's bodies. As I understand it's their minds inside them right, but they act fucking retarded. So either they were acting retRded on purpose or it was a side affect of the transfer and if it was a side affect, why the fuck would anyone bid on such a faulty procedure.

Saw the gf betrayal a mile away too

I felt it ended a bit quick, I was glad he went no fucking mercy on them as he was escaping, felt a bit more real, but was over a bit quick imo.

Lesson of the movie was bros before hoes.
>>
>>81957210
Here's a fucking idea
Find a reviewer who you share opinions with and follow their reviews
>>
File: 1491213262829.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491213262829.webm
2MB, 900x506px
It sounds like you haven't been... stuckmanized yet
>>
>>81957254
>>81957275
>>81957327
>>81958717

The point is should i spend the money to see the movie. I know after the fact if it is good or bad but how the fuck does that help me to decide if I should take the time and effort and money to see it in the first place.
>>
>>81959384
Well, you're never going to get an absolute answer. You're just going to have to take a chance on some things.
>>
>>81957254
>>81957275
>>81957327
>>81958717

But how will he know if he likes it after watching it?
>>
>>81959384
Mate, this stuff is all subjective. There's no such thing as an "accurate review," because some people genuinely like things that you dislike, and vice versa. You're asking this question in a stupid way, nobody automatically knows what you will consider to be a "good movie."

What you need to do is identify 2 or 3 specific critics that generally seem to share your taste & opinions. Read reviews of movies you've already seen, and remember the names of the critics that agree with you. Then when you're looking for info on a new film, you can trust those critics more than the other ones
>>
>>81959384
Find a critic you generally find yourself agreeing with, then hope he reviews movies you're interested in seeing.
>>
>>81957210
Just watch the movie yourself and make your own opinion.
>>
>>81958877

korsub anons are the true patricians and the only ones that stand up to the shills
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.