[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is revenge of the nerds an accurate portrayal of the american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: revenge-of-the-nerds-original.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
revenge-of-the-nerds-original.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
is revenge of the nerds an accurate portrayal of the american college system?
>>
>>81951824
No.

The nerds don't usually get their revenge until about 5-10 years after college, when they're running the company and the jocks are working in the warehouse.
>>
>>81951824
Obviously it is. 100% accurate.
>>
>>81951895
This isn't accurate either. Most nerds wind up as NEETs shitposting in their moms basement while chads go on to run businesses and fuck stacy's due to being more socially adaptable and more keen in a business world even though they are 'dumber' in specific knowledge
>>
>>81951824
lel
>trick her into fucking you by posing as her bf while wearing a Vader mask
Brett Sokolow Jr. would have a field day suing the nerd and the institution. This ain't your mother's title IX.
>>
>>81951824
Nah, it was just a feel good fantasy for nerds to make them feel less inferior to jocks and the popular crowds.
>>
>>81951895
99% of software guys dont ever do anything close to running a company
>>
>>81951954
you could have posted a single word: networking
and arrived at the same endpoint
>>
>>81951824
Someone got raped. So, yes, pretty accurate.
>>
>>81952015
nb the most successful software guy i know gets paiid 50-100 everytime some retard wants to start up a company

hiis resume is littered with dead start ups
>>
>>81951824

This was one of the first movies where I saw naked women, or at least bush (I had already seen the topless stuff in Starship Troopers)

I was only like 12 at the time, when that one girl takes off her panties and you see her bush I freaked the fuck out, not that I didn't find it sexy but that I couldn't believe what I had just seen.
>>
>>81951824
Implying dumb Chads don't have their future set due to daddy owning a company or having a high position that allows him to bring his son along.
>>
>>81951895
>tfw a loser in highschool and 10 years later working in a warehouse.
I want to fucking die so fucking badly.

Why wasn't I born with one of those rare heart diseases where you die instantly or something?
>>
>>81951824
yes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.