[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the blankets and bedclothes in film always only consist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sheets.png (2MB, 1911x987px) Image search: [Google]
sheets.png
2MB, 1911x987px
Why do the blankets and bedclothes in film always only consist of what is basically the case or blanket-cover for the actual blanket?

Is this some american thing? I think they do this in british film too, though. Can someone explain this to me, because it just ruins immersion and i can't come up with a good reason for why they would do this in a film, especially those that try to be authentic
>>
PLEASE RESPOND
>>
Is this some sort of autism thing?
>>
>>81946864
Why autism? Literally every movie does this and after years and decades of seeing it i just had to fucking ask what exactly is up with this. You can't tell me it's not noticeable as fuck whenever there's a movie with a scene of 2 people in bed. Or even just one.
>>
Its normal in warm countries.

Though, I live in the UK and spent over a year sleeping with just a blanket. Winter was hard but if you wear layers of pyjamas you can sleep well.
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Let me elaborate. I am european and just like we have pillows with pillow cases we have blankets and cases for those blankets. If you unzip it you can take it off and wash it, then put it back on again. And it was like this in every other country -- europe or not -- that i have visited in my lifetime.
>>
Actors repeat scenes a lot and it gets hot in the bed thats why
>>
>>81946934
uk isnt warm country m8 and im in surrey
>>
>>81947188
Maybe so, but even Kubrick does this in his fucking movie and he pays meticulous attention to details. And you bet he would fucking work that goddamn actor until the scene is done and not do something stupid or unrealistic for the sake of comfort.
>>
I sleep with just a light blanket on top of my bed sheets that I wash weekly. Too much fabric and it takes more than one load of laundry to clean it all.
>>
>>81947754
But you don't wash what's inside, thats the whole point of these covers
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.