[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>where are you from >oh im from canada >*main character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: pls no bully.png (305KB, 634x599px) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.png
305KB, 634x599px
>where are you from
>oh im from canada
>*main character laughs*
>*laugh track*
why is it always the Canadians that gets laughed at?
>>
>>81941026
K i l l y o u r s e l f
>>
>>81941026
take that back!
>>
>>81941026
Americans are fat Mexicans
>>
Because canadians are just snowmexicans
>>
>>81941082
>American education trying to hide his shame
>>
Because you're a meme country.
Like you tried to be americans but weren't cool enough so you moved up north where it's cold.
>>
>>81940899
It's because the character is white and not a chinaman like most Canadians
>>
>>81940899
a fucking leaf
>>
>>81940899
Because they're pretty much Americans without a huge military to back up their idiocy
>>
>>81941106
Fatty you're jealous of our success without having all your undesirables
>>
>>81941382
>canada
>success

What success? Being the world's foremost supplier of meme syrup? Literally nobody cares who isn't a diabetic cocksucker.
You should learn your place maple queef.
>>
>>81940899
Canadians are the beta males of the western world
>>
>>81941413
Stay fat and mad

>>81941415
Weedman cucked Trump
>>
The day of the rake is coming...
but in all honestly I had a boyfriend from Frederiction, NB from 7-11th grade, he was a good friend, shame he died tho...
>>
File: feg.jpg (63KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
feg.jpg
63KB, 625x417px
>>81941413
How's it feel bein' dommed, sub?
>>
>>81941413
> average life expectancy is 81 vs 78.7 for america
> average household net worth is $363,000 vs america's $320,000 (adjusted for currency of course)
> OECD's education rankings has Canada at 10/65 where US is 17/65

explain to me how the US is better than Canada in any way again?
>>
Because Canada is a joke.
>>
>>81941515
>meme stats nobody but tiny dicked losers care about

I tell you how. Because everybody and their grandmother knows the glory of the United fucking States of America. Whether they love it or hate it.
I bet most people couldn't even point on Canada on a map because a such an insignificant shart stain on the world map.
When people think of america, they think guns, and stomping the fuck out of hippies, muslims, and various other types of subhumans.
When people think of canada, they think pancakes, hockey and worthless faggots like justin beiber and seth rogan.
>>
>>81941473
>Day of the rake
Is that when canadians get banned from /pol/ for shitposting too much?
>>
>>81941639
You're known worldwide as fat retards with a military that gets their shit pushed in by Arabs throwing rocks. Die from diabetes
>>
>>81941663
It will truly be a great day when it happens. Even if its just for a few hours
>>
>>81941663
According to /pol/:

>admiring that you Live in a wealthy, functional, enlightened liberal democracy with a high standard of living

>=

>shitposting
>>
File: 1487919309444.png (133KB, 268x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487919309444.png
133KB, 268x322px
>>81941728
INSTANT leaf butthurt, bravo!
>>
>>81941751
>ignores the butthurt burger paragraph it was responding to kek
>>
>>81941750
>enlightened liberal democracy with a high standard of living
We'll see about that in the next 10 years when you get completely overwhelmed by cave dwellers who out breed you limp dicked queers and instill coast to coast shariah.
>>
>>81941639
>Canada is pancakes and hockey
sure no argument
>US is guns and stomping
A) stomping (and guns to a lesser degree) is not seen as a good thing
B) you forgot the FOREFRONT thought: Obesity.
>>
>>81941835
Black lives matter
>>
>>81941852
how are pancakes associated with Canada? never heard that one in my life
>>
Honest question to Americans in this thread:
Are you aware your country is, and has been nothing but for years, a worldwide joke?
>>
>>81941882
Maple Syrup.
>>
>>81941895
It only became a joke when democrats start pretending to be liberals and republicans became overwhelmed by inbred retards.
There was a time when America was basically the same as europe, just wealthier because we didn't have 85 year old pedophiles gouging us for every last red cent.
I guess old habits die hard, huh?
>>
They obviously have never met any FOCKIN GOOFS before
>>
File: piuBWsD.jpg (15KB, 650x405px) Image search: [Google]
piuBWsD.jpg
15KB, 650x405px
>hear a canadian talk
>laugh at their higher pitched sing songy accent
>remember I'm a canadian and that's how I sound
I don't know how I feel about this. Canadians sound silly as fuck
>>
>>81941895
Are you aware that it's always Euros whining about America and never vice versa? We literally don't fucking care. Most Americans probably can't even point out ten European countries on a map and it doesn't matter because there's literally no reason for us to know.

Your continent is a tourist destination. Keep clinging to the desperate belief that you're relevant. After all, that sense of superiority has to come from somewhere.

By the way, thanks for taking the hit with those refugees. We're probably gonna launch a lot more missiles at a shit load more countries in the next four years, get used to them coming in.
>>
>>81941835
Only in the east and maybe BC buddy. Prairies have enough good ole boys that the shit tide won't capsize this shit liner.
>>
>>81942456
Hollywood Canadian accent is the same as a Minnesota accent and not remotely accurate to any area of Canada I've been to.
>>
Why are Canadians so emotional?
>>
File: fatter shatter.jpg (79KB, 780x497px) Image search: [Google]
fatter shatter.jpg
79KB, 780x497px
>>81941639
>Because everybody and their grandmother knows the glory of the United fucking States of America.
>>
>>81942484
That's just because of Hollywoods narcissistic attitude and Americas need to constantly be the center of attention. Most Europeans probably couldn't point out ten American states. California, florida, texas... and?
>>
File: 1ziEyKy.png (554KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
1ziEyKy.png
554KB, 640x493px
>>81942508
I know. I am Canadian. I live in Canada. We still have silly sounding accents from coast to coast. I don't mind it, just makes me laugh when I notice it during conversation.
>>
>>81941895
Yes, I am. Hopefully, this thread is mostly just bantz. I like Canadians (aside from all the rude Indian immigrants that come across the border to buy truckloads full of milk). I don't think you talk or act weird at all.
>>
>>81941895
Hahaha I've been laughing at America since Clinton got SUCKY SUCKY. Then that dumbass george bush came in. Oh man was that fun to laugh at. America is garbage. Go kill each other at the movies or something.
>>
Tim and Sid! Tim and Sid! Tim and Sid!!
>>
>because Canada isn't know for anything
>but US is infamous!
You just don't get it.

To be infamous is to have agency and some kind of strength. US has to be respected in one way or the other.
Canada, with the exception of A FUCKING LEAF isn't known for anything and is considered an impotent wannabe America joke.

t. Europe
>>
>>81941835
Maybe eastern canada
But who cares about eastern canada lmao
>>
>>81942456
Where do you live
>>
>>81940899
>in geography class
>talking about us possessions and military bases over seas
>talks about guam, puerto rico, military bases in germany, kore, etc
>next slide says canadian overseas possesions
>teacher asks dramatically how many canada has
>yells zero with a big grin
>entire class bursts into laughter
God bless the USA
>>
File: 1415303986731.png (94KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1415303986731.png
94KB, 469x469px
>US has an Strategic Petroleum Reserve
>Canada has a Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve
>>
File: Canadian.jpg (49KB, 568x426px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian.jpg
49KB, 568x426px
>>81940899
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.