[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people really think his performance was overrated? His acting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4938.jpg (32KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4938.jpg
32KB, 620x470px
Do people really think his performance was overrated? His acting, mannerisms, motivations, and emotion make this a true 10/10 performance to me.
>>
>>81939715
Giving something a 10/10 skews your rating system for the future. Just give it a 9 and be reasonable. I think theres going to be a documentary about him now so don't worry, you get your way.
>>
>>81939715
Yes when I think of the Joker I think of some tired guy licking his lips constantly
>>
>>81939715
His dialogue is his achilles heel. Most of it literally sounds like it was written by an angsty teenager who thinks he's mad at the world for everything "bad" that has ever happened to him (his dad told him to be a man and stop painting his fingernails black and someone at school called him a fag once).
>>
>>81939715
It's just /tv/ contrarians that use the word edgy as a meaningless criticism.
>>
>>81940438
Heath? I thought you were dead!
>>
>>81940224
That's what makes his performance even more impressing - despite shitty writing, he still made it believable for the character.
>>
>>81940941
>he still made it believable for the character

Not to me. He made the best with the dialogue he had but it's still a cringefest. He was just able to minimize the damage.
>>
>>81940941
Not really. Even when it came out I thought it seemed like some undergrad theater student hamming it up and hoping the makeup and little tics would carry the performance.
>>
File: suicide-squad-trailer-image-49.png (3MB, 2560x1074px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-trailer-image-49.png
3MB, 2560x1074px
>>81940224
Are you certain you aren't thinking of "le let me sit on your lap and growl at you like an animal" man?
>>
>>81941134
I never saw that and I don't plan to. I am definitely talking about Heath Ledger. I was 16 when TDK came out and even then I couldn't stomach that fucking dialogue.
>>
Very much. He seems too gone to truly be in the moment. Gordon was the highlight of that faggot saga.
>>
>>81939715
No, just contrarians.
>>
It's an amazing impersonation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSc6E4yG9s
>>
>>81939715
>imitate the voice of tom waits
>lick your lips alot and make alot of mouth clicking noises
>10/10 best performance ever so original best Joker

Yes, it was the very definition of overrated. His performance only got so much attention because of his death.

>omg he was so into the role he literally became Joker and he couldnt handle it so he kiled himself

I honestly think the performance is pretty cringeworthy after seeing it a few times.
>>
>>81939715
he was literally the only good thing about tdk

literally everything else of that pile of shit was shite
>>
>>81941322
he was just pretending to be retarded right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.