[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I played the board game and became curious about the series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pic354500.jpg (221KB, 898x900px) Image search: [Google]
pic354500.jpg
221KB, 898x900px
So I played the board game and became curious about the series. Now watching the mini-series
Why is it so comfy bros? How do I into Battlestar Galactica?
>>
Watch the original Battlestar Galactica, then watch Galactica 1980, then watch the Syfy movie, the Syfy series including the other movie, then Caprica then read the manual for the board game.
>>
>>81937276
>Battlestar Galactica
i wouldnt do this until you are into penus androids.
>>
>So I played the board game and became curious about the series
That's weird

>How do I into Battlestar Galactica?
The viewing order is:

>Miniseries
>Season 1
>Season 2
>Season 3
>Razor
>Season 4
>The Plan

And you need to pay attention.

>Why is it so comfy bros?
Comradery in the face of an insurmountable foe. Wonderful journey you're in for, enjoy, OP.
>>
>>81937276
I started from the SyFy miniseries
>>
>>81937616
Don't listen to that retard, see this guy
>>81937578
>>
>>81937149
I love that game, great way to ruin friendships
>>
I can't believe some guy called me a retard for recommending that OP watch the original series and Galactica 1980.

Is this what erasure feels like?
>>
>>81937899
What's the point in telling someone to stop watching a reboot then go back and watch the original? It's all the same characters and settings but without the 'cylons can look like humans' plot, which is probably what drew him into the series if he played the board game.
>>
>>81937578
That order sucks.

Who would want to watch The Plan after the series finale?

It is supposed to be watched after No Exit...Razor is sometime DURING season 3...I think after The Captain's Hand.

There are viewing orders online for this stuff..
>>
>>81938157
I was giving information about how to into Battlestar Galactica. If I were in the same position as OP, I would appreciate being given the advice I delivered. But no, some guy decided to call me a retard and then you maliciously ask me what's the point.

I really don't feel comfortable here.
>>
>>81938237
It was me, anon. I'm sorry, I thought you were acting in bad faith
>>
>>81938195
Even though the Plan takes place during the first couple seasons it spoils big reveals from the last season and a half if you watch it in chronological order.
>>
>>81938195
I said you watch it after No Exit. That episode is late season 4. There are no spoilers that way.
>>
>>81938325
>>81938293
Meant to quote you sorry
>>
>>81938362
That sounds about right episode wise, any earlier and it would spoil shit, any later and it would feel like back tracking and mess with the momentum near the end of the series. Razor has a similar problem. There's one line of dialog near the end Razor that kinda spoils/hints at a future plot point in a later season which is why some say to watch right before the last season but by that time you're so far away from where the Pegasus episodes happened chronologically that rhe story doesn't seem as important.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.