[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about Halt and catch Fire? Also, when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Halt-and-Catch-Fire.jpg (209KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
Halt-and-Catch-Fire.jpg
209KB, 1296x730px
What does /tv/ think about Halt and catch Fire? Also, when is season 4?
>>
Season 1 is based on the early days of Compaq. There is a documentary called Silicon Cowboys that probably would have been a little better if they didn't try so hard to link it to HaCF.
>>
File: alyssa milano teen steam 1.webm (2MB, 634x462px) Image search: [Google]
alyssa milano teen steam 1.webm
2MB, 634x462px
>>
>>81936470
It's great. A shame it was never very popular, but at least AMC has TWD to cover the costs and we got four seasons.

If only Rubicon had gotten the same chance
>>
>>81939928
S3 was terrible though. It was all drama and no hot retro boxes. S2 was amazing cause I was a BBS kid, S3 didn't have shit. S4 is gonna git gud.
>>
>>81937640
>>81936470

I started watching this on netflix after I watched Silicon Cowboys and thought it was interesting, but when it got to the point where the blonde leaves and engineers wife is going to join her I NOPED. Just seemed like it was going to go down a dumb, impractical plot road that would be dragged out.
>>
>>81940890
You're right about chick drama but it's still good.
>>
>>81936470
>Halt and catch Fire
I think it is cool how cotton hill is so loved
>>
Donna is my perfect waifu.
>>
File: Artie.png (284KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
Artie.png
284KB, 500x391px
>>81940968
Toby Huss is a fucking national treasure
>>
>>81940890
>but when it got to the point where the blonde leaves and engineers wife is going to join her I NOPED.

you made the right choice, the whole mutiny arc was such an enormous waste of time, thankfully they took their heads out of asses for the last couple eps of s3.
>>
>>81940916
Does the plot remain interesting? I think I liked it because it was based on real life events of compaq. I didn't see much else they could do to keep me interested after. Was worried it would become too focused on drama between the team rather than focusing growth as a company etc.
>>
>>81941161
In S3... no. It's mostly completely shit drama nonsense. S2 had hardcore BBS feels, but the very very ass end of S3 has a setup for some amazing shit in S4. I remain hopeful.
>>
>>81938636
?
>>
File: ALT.gif (22KB, 120x232px) Image search: [Google]
ALT.gif
22KB, 120x232px
BEST ONGOING TELEVISION PROGRAM BY "AMC".
>>
>>81936470

>God Tier
Bos
Gordon

>High Tier
Joe (early)
Cameron

>Mid Tier
Donna

>Low Tier
Mutiny coders

>Shit Tier
Joe (late)
Cameron's cuck husband
>>
>>81942261
This. I really hope the show ends with Joe cucking Camerons husband for good and running away with her.
>>
>>81942261
>mutiny coders
glorified extras tier
>>
> women engineers
i like science fiction but even my credulity has its limits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.